19, Test Prop Only Cycle

Hey guys , this is going to be my first cycle and last one. Short and low dosage because IMO the risks are less (less time of HTPA shutdown and less estrogens)

Cycle:
Test prop 300mg per week for 5 weeks

PCT:
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25
(just to make sure I will recover fine)
Meal plans:(help me to improve it please)

diet is so heavy for me but even if I can not finish the meal I will go way and come back around half an hour later to finish it
meal 1: eggwhites with oats plus protein shake and one banana (1 pak of animal pak as multivitamins)
meal 2:chicken breast brown rice and veggies
meal 3: tuna with sweet potatos
meal 4: protein shake with peanut butter
meal 5: chicken breast with pasta
meal 6: cottage cheese and protein shake

Training:
monday
Incline DB press 3x8-12
bench press 3x8-12
cable cross over 3x12-15
pec dec 3x12-15
chest pullover
weighted crunch
dragon flags or leg raises

tuesday
weighted wide grip pull up 4x8
one arm dumbell row 3x8-12
barbell row 3x8-12
deadlift 4x8
pull down 3x12-15

wednesday
military press 4x8 or 3x12
upright row 3x8-12
lateral raises
shurgs 3x12-15
front rise 3x10
abs

thursday off

friday (arms)
barbell curls 4x8
incline db curls 3x12
hammer curls 3x8-12
weighted dips 3xfail (mostly around 8 with weight)
skull crushers 3x8-12
cable push down 3x12-15

saturday
squats 4x8
Lunges 3x12
Leg press 3x10-12
leg extension
leg curls
calves
abs

I already started the cycle today , but can not sleep because I saw some topics that it can ruin my sex life forever… please help! should I stop the cycle and run pct?

I know i’m stupid but there should be some way to fix it.

Stats: 19 years old 65kg 178cm
Gym experience: since 2010.
I have 5000iu HCG in hand too just in case.

You mean you started a cycle before even knowing what were the implications? Like possible permanent shutdown? Oh well…hope a AAs expert comes to this thread ASAP.

[quote]jeanmich wrote:
You mean you started a cycle before even knowing what were the implications? Like possible permanent shutdown? Oh well…hope a AAs expert comes to this thread ASAP.[/quote]

yeah I didn’t even know what was I starting this is a freaky shit if I lose my dick forever man…If it causes any damage to my endocrine system…

Well, If I were you, I’d stop everything right now, if you only did one injection, no PCT is needed, since it won’t impact your normal levels of T. My opinion would be stop everything and even throw it in the garbage. You are too young to get into this. Do as I do, get information on forums like here, and you’ll lose the desire to get on gear. Learn about training and nutrition and forget about enhencing yourself for now. Read the stickies (top thread) on the Steroid forum.

Good luck, and don’t panic, you won’t lose you dick or anything ahah. Just stop now if you only did 1-2 injections.

Got to be troll, no1 is this stupid

you can either stop now

or finish your cycle using an AI and PCT

either way… your “sex life” and/or ability to achieve/maintain erection is not exactly in peril…

[quote]putter2712 wrote:
Got to be troll, no1 is this stupid[/quote]

you would be surprised

Hcg isn’t a pct.

Stupid to start a cycle when you know nothing about it.

Get some Nolva or clomid for pct

Running 200mg is a shame too! Whoever told him to do so was in it for the money! If I’d run something, It’d be at least 500mg for a first cycle.

so if I take AI with my cycle it’s gonna be fine?

145lb…19yo…HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU BITCH YOU, EAT A STEAK

[quote]Petteri wrote:
so if I take AI with my cycle it’s gonna be fine?[/quote]

you will need pct, try nolvadex 40/40/20/20

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]Petteri wrote:

you will need pct, try nolvadex 40/40/20/20[/quote]

my source doesn’t offer any nolvadex, any substitutes?
so the HCG doesn’t help me in my case at all?

[quote]Petteri wrote:

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]Petteri wrote:

you will need pct, try nolvadex 40/40/20/20[/quote]

my source doesn’t offer any nolvadex, any substitutes?
so the HCG doesn’t help me in my case at all?
[/quote]

hcg is not pct.

substitutes for nolvadex are clomid and tormifene citrate (though tormifene gets mixed reviews… it works very well for some people)

TAMOXIFEN (tamoxifeni dihydrogenocitras) is the same as nolvadex right?

I will order it tomorrow.
Thanks everyone for helping me out and stopping my panic . I will post the results after my cycle!

Ok I increased the dosage to 300mg per week and this will be my pct
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25
how’s it?

[quote]Petteri wrote:
Ok I increased the dosage to 300mg per week and this will be my pct
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25
how’s it? [/quote]

I don’t really ever write here, but I felt I had to comment on this thread.

How are you shooting the test? 100mg 3 times a week? 150mg 2 times a week? If that’s the case, your blood levels will be all over the place and you will propably feel like shit. Prop is a very short acting ester, so I would personally shoot it atleast every other day. Preferably everyday.

If you got enough test in my opinion you should shoot it everyday atleast 50 mg. If I were you I’d shoot 100 mg every day, because test is the only compound you’re using. Might as well get maximal results since test is the only compound you’re taking. Just make sure you’re taking an AI (google aromatose inhibitor or arimidex to get a general idea) during the cycle (you should be taking an AI anyway) if you decide to up the amount of test. 500 mg of test per week for a test only cycle I’d say is an absolute minimum.

Edit: Apparently you do know what an AI is, should have read more carefully. Also you’re not going to “lose your dick” from doing a cycle, just do PCT as instructed. Also you don’t need to take both clomid and nolva during PCT. If you had experience you’d know which works better for you. Choose one and take it with doses you have written.

I’m shooting on monday wednesday friday.
This is my first cycle so I don’t know which one works better on me…

your pct is fine though I would suggest pinning more often yes

[quote]Petteri wrote:
Stats: 19 years old 145lbs 5’ 9
[/quote]

u r too skinny for start aas …