19, Need Help with TRT

Hey guys, just wondering if someone could take a look at my most recent blood test and tell me what’s up?
Basically, I went on Propecia for one year right around my 18th birthday, didn’t have any sexual side effects before or during, but when I abstained, my libido and erection quality went in the dumps for whatever reason.

I am suffering from what some call post-finasteride disorder. During the winter of last year(shorty after quitting propecia) I had a blood test, measuring my testosterone levels, and they came out at 261 with a range of 250-1100. Ever since then, I have been running SERMS: Clomid, Toremifene, Aromosin, in the hopes of re-gaining my natural levels back. This has not worked.

So I took my low T blood test to a urulogist in the beginning of this summmer, and he placed me on TRT right away. He had me on 300mg cypionate every other week. I was on a massive hormonal rollercoaster for the next 4 weeks, and despite my complaints he said there was nothing he could do. So I fired that quack and now I have an endocrinologist appointment tomorrow with whom is supposedly a very good doctor. But before I go, I would just like for you guys to look my blood test taken 1 week after my 2nd injection from the urogist.
Here it is:

LH: under 0.2 (1.5-9.3)
FSH: under 0.7 (1.6-8.0)
prolactin: 11.1 (2.0-18.0)
test total: 713 (250-1100
test free: 271 (46-224)
BIO: 543.7 (110-575)
SHGB: 6 (10-50)
ALBUMIN, SERUM: 4.3 (3.6-5.1)

I am concerned about my low SHGB and have no idea why it is that low. I should say that while I was on the injection I noticed absolutely no improvement in any way sexually, but I assume this is because said quack did not have me on an ai so my estrogen was probably high, although maybe it’s because shgb is extremely low?
I already know I am going to ask my endo tomorrow for a lower test dose, hopefully 200mg every week and to monitor my estrogen plus place me on an ai if need be and I need hcg so my testicles do not shrink up again.

-height:5’9
-weight 210 lbs
-describe body and facial hair: I barely have any. I shave my peach fuzz maybe once or twice a week.
-describe where you carry fat and how changed: After propceia I noticed I seemed to be carrying a lot of water and my face got rounder.
-Rx and OTC drugs, any hair loss drugs or prostate drugs ever : propecia for one year from 18th to 19th birthday
-describe diet [some create substantial damage with starvation diets] I eat relatively healthy but in no way do I monitor my caloric, carbs, fat, etc intake. I just eat when I am hungry and avoid soda, junk food etc.
-describe training [some ruin there hormones by over training] I go to the gym 5 times a week, although after stopping the T injections, I have grown lazy and have not been to the gym.
-testes ache, ever, with a fever? No, never.
-how have morning wood and nocturnal erections changed On the injections, I seemed to get morning wood like clockwork but it was never a quality erection, just one seemingly out of need to urinate. I do not get morning wood after firing urologist.

Why do you think 200 mg every week is “lower” than 300 mg every other week?

Also, the bloodwork you posted after your shots is not much use since you were on TRT (poorly prescribed) at the time. You need your baseline tests to really see what is the matter.

You said you were running SERMs, what was your protocol? Any bloodwork during that time?

Don’t get your hopes up with an endocrinoloist. I have yet to see one that has helped anyone on this board.

I meant to say lower dose but a more frequent protocol. I ran Toremifene at 120mg first 3 days, then 60mg every day thereafter for like 3 months. I noticed absolutely no change so I never bothered to get blood tests again. Ever since I stopped the injections I began running clomid 150mg first 3 days then 50mg thereafter, because urologist wouldn’t even give me clomid!!. I am also running a low dose of aromosin 5mg EOD. I’m sure this new endocrinologist will do some blood, so we will see then.