I’ll just get straight to the info. I’ve read most of the stickies, so hopefully I did everything right…sorry if I didn’t.
Waist: size 32 pants, but if you mean my naval 37’’
Body hair is okay. Legs have been hairy my whole life. Chest hair is just small hairs in the middle. Some stomach hair, mostly in the middle. (weird because I’m of Iranian decent and both my dad and brother are extremely hairy, and all of my cousins). Facial hair sucks. I shave like once a week to once every two weeks (generally the latter). I have patches and they are bad to me (again weird because both my brother and dad shave daily, and same with all my male relatives).
- I carry most of my fat in my abdomen. I also have some large deposits in my thighs and hips.
- Only health condition (except this) is mild asthma. I have it under control, and barely use my inhaler.
Labs: test1: 1/8/2013
LH 6.5 range: <8.6MIU/mL
Prolactin 8.2 ng/mL (no units or range)
FSH 7.7 mIU (no range)
Test total 429 ref range: 300-1080 ng/dL
SHBG 22 range: 11-80 nmol/L
Free Test 97 range 47-244 pg/mL
%free test 2.3 range: 1.6-2.9
E2 26 range: <43 pg/mL
DHEA Sulfate 417 range: 88-483 ug/dL
Lab 2: 1/30/2013
DHEA Sulfate 345 range: 88-483 ug/dL
Total test 345 range 300-1080 ng/dL
SHBG 24 range: 11-80 nmol/L
Free Test 73 range: 47-244 pg/mL
Free % 2.1 1.6-2.9
Prolactin 8 (no range again)
E2 28 range: <43 pg/mL
LH 7.7 range: <8.6 mIU/mL
FSH 6.9 (once again…)
I had a third lab that just tested for TSH:
TSH 2.27 range: .27-4.20 ulU/mL
I had a lipid panel done about a year and a half ago, they’re likely around the same as my diet and exercise hasn’t changed at all:
CHOLESTEROL, TOTAL 128 125-170 mg/dL 11/5/2011 2:11 PM QUEST
HDL CHOLESTEROL 59 31-65 mg/dL 11/5/2011 2:11 PM QUEST
TRIGLYCERIDES 56 38-152 mg/dL 11/5/2011 2:11 PM QUEST
LDL-CHOLESTEROL 58 <110 mg/dL (calc) 11/5/2011 2:11 PM QUEST
Sorry I don’t have more, I’ve been seeing a Urologist currently, and those are the labs he ordered for me. He’s prescribed me Nolvadex 10mg 2x a day, and I’ll write in symptoms what it has helped me with. Recently changed the Nolva to just 10mg once a day though, eventually having me ween off it in 3 months time.
Here are my symptoms:
- Brain fog for sure. It’s not 24/7 but it’s pretty often.
- Urologist actually felt me chest, I have gynocomastia
- Can’t get it up a lot of the time. When I can, it’s hard to keep it up. Putting on a condom has to be done insanely quick, plus I have to start bareback when having sex, then transition, otherwise I get soft while inside. Erections are fine now with Nolva. Only had one problem where I lost an erection.
- I get testicle pain in my right testicles once in a while. sharp for a few seconds, then dull. Never had a fever with the pain that I know of. Doctor checks for any masses, none there.
- I have nocturnal erections, and morning wood virtually everyday now with the nolvadex. Before, it was a few times a week.
- Daily fatigue. I need to nap almost every day even with 8 hours of sleep. I feel tired throughout most of the day, have to sleep relatively early.
Generally have 3-4 whole eggs for breakfast, sometimes with bread. Lunch will be turkey or chicken, or beef, whatever I have on hand or my dining hall is serving. Dinner is the same. Generally eat plenty of protein and fats, I never avoid cholesterol. Carbs are usually 100g-150g a day.
Generally lift 3x a week. Max 5-6 exercises per session. I don’t test maxes often, I get plenty of sleep most nights. I haven’t been to serious about it because it’s hard to be motivated right now.
I realize my numbers aren’t necessarily extremely low, but the symptoms really bother me. Like I said earlier, the doc prescribed nolva 10mg 2x a day, and it’s helped my erections substantially, my problems come with the continued tiredness, fogginess, trouble concentrating, and lack of motivation. Doc has pretty much completely dismissed TRT, or doing a restart protocol with Clomid, Nolva and hcg even after asking him about that. I also started seeing a therapist and she says that she doesn’t think it’s depression, and neither do I. Trying to hit this from all angles (both physiological and mental) and see what end up happening. Help is very much appreciated, I can’t say that enough. I’m sure many of you guys know the frustration of the symptoms.
If I need to add anything let me know. hopefully We can figure this out…
Edit: Waking body temperature today was 96.6, measured about 15 min after waking up. Temperature of 98.3 at about 14:46. Also added some reference ranges that I found on my tests.