19 and Need to Boost T

I know some of you might call me stupid for thinking I need to raise T at only 19 because some guys are only part way through puberty at my age, but I’m 6’2 and have some characteristics that suggest puberty is complete (large penis, underarm hair, very deep voice etc) but at the same time I have ultra-smooth unblemished skin (envy of some girls) with little hair, a little nose and a pretty feminine face.

I’m wondering if this is because of too much estrogen in my system and what would be the best course of action. I’m physically fit and have an athletic build, I’m not really into bodybuilding but would start it if it would be a solution to my problems. I would appreciate if someone knowledgeable could give me advice as to what I could change in my diet etc.

Also I’m vegetarian, I eat eggs and drink milk.

As far as diet goes, getting enough fat/cholesterol in your diet is imperative since all other hormones are derived from cholesterol.

Outside of that, there’s little you can do in reality.

If you’re concerned, why not get some labs done and put your mind at rest?

How’s your libido?

I’m not really sure how to get tests done, I live in the UK and as far as I know hormone tests aren’t covered unless you have a diagnosed medical issue which I won’t get given my height.

My libido isn’t very high but it’s definitely not low, though I don’t get morning wood anymore like I used to in my mid teens. Not sure if that’s a problem.

In the 2nd post of the 1st post in the forum, follow these links:

• advice for new guys
  • things that damage your hormones

How is your athletic ability, eye-hand coordination, agility etc?

What is your source of iodine?
Iodized salt?

You could have diet related deficiencies.