19, 6'0, 230lbs

Been training and eating clean for 3 yrs now.

back dbl bi

Horrible lat spread pose, i know, ive usually got a nasty v taper

Leg shot, i can never get any tone in my leg, just bulk, largest size my leg has been has been 32in circumfrence. dont give me shit about the boxer briefs, the girlfriend insists

leg

Very nice ! I think you have the same problem as me for leg width lol !

Great physique

Looking really fucking good dude. Unbelievable if you’re 19.

this guy is for real…

training, 7 days a week
usually goes like this

chest
back
shoulders
bis
tris
legs
repeat

4 exercizes per muscle group, 4-6 sets, 6-10 reps, i havnt maxed since my first yr of lifting so dont ask.

major lifts for each muscle group

bench, 295lbs, 6-8 reps, 4 sets

dumbell rows, 140lbs, 8-10 reps, 4 sets

military press, 225, 6-8 reps, 4 sets

you guys dont care about curls… haha

skulls crushers(ez bar), 165lbs, 8-10 reps, 6 sets w/ press burnout.

squat, 425, 6-8 reps, 5-6 sets

i also think my dumbells shoulder press is impressive. 110lbs (each arm) 8-10 reps, 4-5 sets

measurements.

chest, nipple hieght. 48inches
arms, 18.5inches
waist, 32inches
legs, 32 inches
neck, 17 inches

i dont do cardio or abs, just traing daily for 1-2 hrs a day depending on muscle group.

supplements

creatine mono
about 200g protien a day (just in whey powder)
arganine based product. been using a product named Argasm along side a 200mg caffiene pill lately.

25g protien shake PW
25g shake after
pasta 1 hr after workout.
6-8 meals a day.
200g protien a day just in whey.

let me know what else you want to hear

Not that it matter at all but, natural?

Cause… you got 0 recovery day…I dont really understand how that could be, unless you can say “thanks god for crazy recovery capacity”

[quote]zraw wrote:

Cause… you got 0 recovery day…I dont really understand how that could be, unless you can say “thanks god for crazy recovery capacity”[/quote]

yep totally natural, if you saw the rest of my family youd realize i just hit the genetic jackpot. my granfather is 65 yrs old, and is still bigger than i am, 50 inch chest 31 inch waist 285lbs bech for a 6 count.

My uncles are the same way. my mother is a triathelete, done the ironman 2 times, her pr is 9 hrs 30 min. check the back brochure of ironman 2002, thats her… ahah. i was born and raised to be fit. always ate healthy, always exercized. and was always pushed by my grandfather to be big.

this may be queer to you guys, but my grandfather is full norwegian, and supposidly we trace our blood back to eric the red, that viking fellow. dont hold me to it though, just a family tale.

and as far as recovery time, take a look how i placed my musclegroups, not one uses a supporting muscle group within a days times-span. i consider that my recovery time.

Congrats on the great physique.

You have an impressive physique and for you to be natural makes it even more IMO. Great work!

For legs, are you doing only 4exercices total?

Or 4 of quads + 4 of hamstrings?

[quote]zraw wrote:
For legs, are you doing only 4exercices total?

Or 4 of quads + 4 of hamstrings?[/quote]

4 total, squat, leg press, leg curl, pivot lunges W/ a barbell on my shoulders. those are my regulars, hack squat (machine, its better than is sounds) and some new fangled standing puchback machine are some others i supplement with.

I don’t really think it’s fair that you only have a 7.1 I gave you a 9.

[quote]zraw wrote:

Cause… you got 0 recovery day…I dont really understand how that could be, unless you can say “thanks god for crazy recovery capacity”[/quote]

He is 19, when I was 19 I said that after 5 times sex.

what was your height and weight?

sorry in the title :smiley:

Great job! It shows a lot of dedication with the achievements in your photos. Judging by both your training and the pictures however, the legs just do not compare to your upper body.

You need Romanian Deadlift and Calf Raise ASAP!