T Nation

18yo regrets starting cycle!

Hey guys my name is Haris im 18yo, im from Denmark and im new to this site…

A week ago my 21yo friend started his first cycle and he talked me into doing one with him.
I now realize it was the dummest choice i have ever made. I want to know if im damaged already and if the test+dbol has shut me down? So far i have done this:

2 x 250mg test
7 x 30mg dbol

I want to stop it before its too late since i realize it was a stupid decision.

I really fucked up, hope someone can answer my questions…

Haris

[quote]TeenBodybuilder5 wrote:

A week ago my 21yo friend started his first cycle and he talked me into doing one with him.
I now realize it was the dummest choice i have ever made. I want to know if im damaged already and if the test+dbol has shut me down? So far i have done this:

2 x 250mg test
7 x 30mg dbol

Haris[/quote]

lulz, how about don’t be a little fucking peer pressure submitting bitch when it comes to your health.

People like you give steroids there bad image.

2 x 250mg test
7 x 30mg dbol

Haris[/quote]

Just stop them. What kind of test? If prop, no PCT needed IMO. If E, C or worse, Sustanon, wait till 10 days after your last pin, then run nolva 40mg ED for a week, 20mg ED for another week, just to be sure you won’t have some kind of estrogen rebound, although really unlikely.

you’re probably ok, after just one week the esters haven’t even peaked.

you could do a PCT if you want but you probably don’t need it.

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

2 x 250mg test
7 x 30mg dbol

Haris[/quote]

lulz, how about don’t be a little fucking peer pressure submitting bitch when it comes to your health.

People like you that give steroids there bad image.
[/quote]

No need to put it like this in my opinion although I understand your frustration.

OP, its good you realised your mistake and I dont think you have done any damage, like others have said you can use nolva for a short period but you probably wont need it.

Oh and remember over the next couple of weeks you are going to see your friend growing fast and getting stronger (most probably) so dont succumb to temptation and jump back on.

SB