T Nation

18yo 180 Kilo Bench Press

hello guys im new in this forum and i love it, i can find here everythink about bb and powerlifting its so amazing.
Now i wanna show how much i can press without roids or something like that.
I train for 3 years now and i just use creatin as one supplement.

Creatine cheating bastard

Great job! That’s a lot of weight for your age and size. Since you’re in the powerlifting forum however, let me go ahead and give you a bit of powerlifter talk. Your butt definitely came way off the bench on that rep (which is of course illegal in a powerlifting meet).

It’s something to try and address sooner than later if you were looking to compete in powerlifting at some point in the future, because it can be a very difficult habit to break and may even require a change of setup.

[quote]Reed wrote:
Creatine cheating bastard[/quote]
why you callıng me bastard? maybe jealous

[quote]csulli wrote:
Great job! That’s a lot of weight for your age and size. Since you’re in the powerlifting forum however, let me go ahead and give you a bit of powerlifter talk. Your butt definitely came way off the bench on that rep (which is of course illegal in a powerlifting meet).

It’s something to try and address sooner than later if you were looking to compete in powerlifting at some point in the future, because it can be a very difficult habit to break and may even require a change of setup.[/quote]
thanks for your reply. ı know that my ass has to be on the bench durıng the hole movement. ı press wıth powerlıftıng form 165kilo. you can whats the video on my youtubechannwl

[quote]ilovebench wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:
why you call�±ng me bastard? maybe jealous [/quote]
Equating creatine with steroids is a joke ubiquitous on literally every single lifting website, forum, and subforum on the entire internet.

Don’t worry you’ll get better at picking up the sarcasm over time.

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]ilovebench wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:
why you call�?�±ng me bastard? maybe jealous [/quote]
Equating creatine with steroids is a joke ubiquitous on literally every single lifting website, forum, and subforum on the entire internet.

Don’t worry you’ll get better at picking up the sarcasm over time.[/quote]
ok !

Hey, nice to see a Team-Andro member at T-Nation! :slight_smile:

Krasse Leistung, uebrigens!

[quote]ilovebench wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:
why you call�±ng me bastard? maybe jealous [/quote]

Don’t worry, he was just being sarcastic. Making fun of the people who claim that using supplements is “cheating”.

Well, shit, csulli, that’s what happens when I don’t read all of the posts in a thread. And I thought I sounded particularly smart in that post!

Hahahaha def not jealous was just joking at your title of the lift besides I am a cheating bastard and then some :slight_smile: lighten up buddy

[quote]kgildner wrote:
Hey, nice to see a Team-Andro member at T-Nation! :slight_smile:

Krasse Leistung, uebrigens![/quote]

danke dir. freue mich ebenfalls! thank you

[quote]Reed wrote:
Hahahaha def not jealous was just joking at your title of the lift besides I am a cheating bastard and then some :slight_smile: lighten up buddy [/quote]
oh ok brah :slight_smile: