18Y/O on TRT. Brain Fog, Low Libido, Fatigue. Could Use Some Help

Really great. After learning my cortisol was low, I learned everything I could about what could be causing that, my family has no history of Addison’s disease or any hormonal imbalances for that matter.

I found out I was overtraining. I asked about this in a new thread:
Deload Questions / Low Cortisol + Adrenal Fatigue? - #13 by beak118
and took Christian T’s advice, and have been feeling the best ever since starting TRT. I was severely overtrained, years of heavy lifting 6-7 days a week + heavy stimulant usage was too much for my body to handle. I’m just now getting back in the gym, averaging 3-4 days a week and much lower intensity. I hope to increase intensity after a little longer of recovery while keeping training days to 3-4x a week. Haven’t gotten bloodwork to confirm anything yet, but my libido is MUCH stronger, my brain fog is MUCH weaker, and my mood is WAY better. I don’t have time to check your thread and see your history w labs right now, but I definetely recommend getting cortisol values checked. I firmly believe that adrenal insufficiency was the root of ALL of my issues. I will keep this thread updated. Thanks again to everyone who has helped me.