1800+ Raw Total And 800+ Deadlift Drug Free 181 Class

Had it only on fb but it made its way to ig from a buddy so I posted it. Here’s 795 on uncalibrated plates and 765 warm up. I think I’ll be closer to 820 when my lower back is feeling good.
https://instagram.com/p/Bt1PF_oglV6/

7 Likes

You had 800 here for sure. Crazy strength

1 Like

Thanks. I know I did but I had no way to load it nicely.

1 Like

Yea after rewatching i can see how that would be a challenge lol

Yea those collars only fit half on. I was going to attach a 5 in the center but then thought about using the straps to pull. Ended up hookgripping it anyway

1 Like

Jesus H Christ! This is very close to a pr if I recall correctly?

2 Likes

This is 20 lbs over my best ever deadlift. My best with all calibrated is 765 after a double with 730. And my previous all time best was 775 with 2 100 lb plates per side then the rest 45s.

3 Likes

Holy fuck dude you’re a god

1 Like

Benched today. Top set of 330x5. Hit a set of Pullups with a 35 lb kettlebell for 19. And db rows a set of 10 with 100,130 and 150. Some other accessory work after that. I think these Weighted Pullups are really doing some good.

1 Like

Damn

1 Like

Meant to post the other day. Bumped my squat day up to Friday instead of Saturday cause I knew I’d be covering a lot of ground Saturday morning liking for antlers. Worked up to a set of 445x11 on squat. 12 would’ve been a rep pr by 15 lbs but it got pretty hard. Did paused stiff bar deadlift against 200lbs in bands up to a double at 595. That was fairly rough but usually I get the extra day to recover before this session.

2 Likes

445x11
https://instagram.com/p/Bt_7D7iAHgG/

2 Likes

Woke up pretty tired today. Walked a lot of hills yesterday. Got to the gym late but managed to do alright. Reverse band squat top set of 565x4 and probably had a 5th but didn’t want to push it. Bands are -70 in the hole.

2 Likes

F**King Champ, those are moving super fast!!!

1 Like

Benched light today up to 305x9 which may be a pr or tie one.

Just another gym lift on uncalibrated plates. 815 a bit smoother than 795. My back is feeling pretty good but not quite 100%, very close though. Followed it with squats top set of 455x8 and weighed Pullups sets of 10 with 15,30,45,and 60lb kettlebells.
https://instagram.com/p/BuHWuAZA-Q0/

6 Likes

I’m not trying to be a hater here, but do you think that would pass in a meet?

It’s been awhile since I actually lifted in or attended a PL meet, but I was a bit worried whether that lockout would get you three whites.

Its hard to see my lock out without pretty much a side view but it was close enough for me to count at the gym. I’m not going to be doing any comps with these types of plates that I know of. You can see my back sway back a bit and that is usually a sign it’s a decent lockout. Sometimes I tend to come straight up with it like the 795 and there my lower back was so beat up I couldn’t lock back at all.

1 Like

No sweat, and I appreciate the “good enough for a gym lift” category. Just curious. I know a couple folks that let their gym lifts get sloppier and sloppier and then have a tough time dialing it back in for stricter competitions, that’s why I asked.

Yea this is actually far cleaner than two years ago when I first got to pulling sumo. That was embarrassingly bad. Usually the calibrated help a lot since it gets rid of most of the bar whip.

2 Likes