1800+ Raw Total And 800+ Deadlift Drug Free 181 Class

Ate way too much for lunch and made me tired got home from work and slept before the gym. Everything felt shitty. Worked up to 390 on decline and missed 405. Just overall shitty workout today

Well I was in an accident in my buddys car another car ran a redlight and hit the back end and spun us into a parked semi then almost hit a gas pump. His eye got messed up pretty bad I just got a bump on my jaw from the seatbelt and tweaked my back a bit. So probably not doing deadlift against bands tomorrow. Really hope this doesn’t fuck with my lifting

Sorry to hear that man, did they have insurance?
And do you know a good chiropractor?

Sorry if you have explained this but how does the decline carry over for you? Or is it just a variation to keep your body fresher?

Sorry to hear about the accident buuuuut pics?

I’ve already gone to a chiropractor that does pretty good. so will be mentioning it when I go again. I’ll probably still deadlift tomorrow. But I didn’t want to tell him when he looked over at me I thought he lost his eye I just grabbed a winter hat off the back seat for him to keep pressure on his face with. he got 27 stitches and has to go see a plastic surgeon. I want to see if I can get a copy of the video cause a traffic cam and gas station cam caught the whole thing.

The decline helps me get used to heavier weight almost like partail reps for flat bench. And sorry cant post pics right now but going to see if I can get the video

1 Like

Shit man, hope you and your buddy are ok! Hopefully the tweak in your back is nothing a little rest wont fix!

Yea I took the day off and am feeling alright. So I’ll see how I feel in the morning. I’ve felt worse after deadlift sessions. The seat I was in broke and back and to the center of the car so that might be why my back felt tweaked

Not too happy about it but feel pretty banged up this morning. Going to have to take off the gym at least today and tomorrow

2 Likes

Well that didn’t last long. I hit the gym today. Did some chest and legs since I didn’t want to chance anything doing my deadlift day. Going to get back on track next week. Had to flat back my bench and keep my head against the bench to keep my neck from hurting very awkward compare to how I normally bench.

Spoto press
135x10, 185x10, 225x10, 275x8, 305x5, 320x1.

Pull ups and light rows

Leg curls and extensions

Light shoulder press like 30s

And close grip bench
135x10, 185x10, 225x10, 265x7.

I think I’ll be back to full power next week. Just sucks cause I was really looking forward to banded deadlifts was going to shoot for 600-615 plus 80lbs of bands. Also going to try and see my chiropractor tomorrow

1 Like

Went to the chiropractor this morning before work and felt noticeably better by the end of the day.

Did some bench kind of how it was for the program but didn’t do much accessory work. Did get some very light deadlifts in. just Reps not fast just calm reps.

Anyway

Bench - flat back head on bench awkward as shit
135x10, 225x10 275 for 10 sets of 2 about 40 seconds between sets. These actually moved fast.

Deadlift
135x15, 225x15, 315x15

2 Likes

Just came in for some light squats. Brought my belt incase to support my back but didnt need it. Not doing a video clip this week cause I’m not doing my program I’m just getting what I can in. Should be back on track next week. Did some reps but haven’t gone over 10 reps on squat in like 6 months so it sucked.

Squats
135x20, 185x20, 225x20

db press
75s x30, 105s x17

nothing great today

Wasn’t feeling too bad today do did some light deadlifts for reps got out of breath so pushed my close grip bench since I can bench still. And hit some light back work. Starting mid way next week I’ll be back on track with the program.

Deadlift
135x10, 225x10, 315x30

Close grip bench
135x10, 205x5, 265x2, 315x1, 355-miss, 315x3. Really need to work my lock out cause I can get the weight always off my chest and have trouble locking it all the time

1 Like

Wanted to save my legs fire tomorrow. Going to see if I can get back into it. Well see how it goes, I will probably belt up for squats to be on the safe side. And maybe at 405 for deadlift too just for the next few weeks or so.

More close grip bench
135x20, 225x16, 275x7

little ghr, some pull ups and shit. Tomorrow is the day that has to go well today was just to stay in it

Hit the gym ealier back on my program. Squats moved fast but last time at this weight I didn’t use a belt. Just going to finish up the video and itll be up. A lot of doubles and singles. I’ll be back to moving heavy weight in no time. But this is why I believe I will make it to the top nothing is going to get in my way but going to have to push the big deadlift I had planed back about a month

2 Likes

Figured I’d get a little bit more bench volume in today along with some back accessories. Body weight is sitting right at 191 for the most part. So I’m eating more but my weight seems to only increase about .5 lb per week if that. This is with a weight gainer included but I don’t track my intake and most of it is fast food.

Bench
135x10, 205x10, 275x3, 315x3, 340x4

1 Like

Bench is feeling pretty solid I’m going to really hammer lock out hit some speed bench, more close grip and db press

bench
135x10, 225x10, 275 10 sets of 2 with 40 seconds rest these moved fast

Close grip
135x 15, 225x13, 275x6 or7 I forget

Db press
105s x18, 125s x10

1 Like

Beat myself up today. Paused squats and banded deadlifts

Paused squat
135x8, 225x6, 315x3, 405x1, 455x1, 495x1, 395 for 3 sets of 5- these were very rough

Banded deadlift about 80lbs of tension
135x8, 225x6, 315x3, 405x3, 495x3, 545x3- missed the 4th rep cause I felt my feet slide and looked to make sure they were good before puling again and missed it halfway. If I stayed tight I would have had it.

Next week I am looking to max on banded deadlift was supposed to do it literally two days after the accident. Wanted 600-615 then, I’ll be happy with 600 though considering the crap I had to deal with

Had to change up my schedule to fit another squat day in so it kind of forces me to pull against bands on Monday that should be good. Hit some close grip bench, and db press aiming for all my effort in one set on them also did a little back rows and extensions

Close grip bench
135x10, 205x10, 245x12

db press
75s x10, 115s x16

Since I rearranged my schedule I missed out on max bench yesterday so hit a heavy double with solid pauses

Paused bench
135x10, 225x10, 275x3, 315x3, 350x2

was a little surprised how easy the 315 set went could have paused 5 possibly 6 buy that might have been iffy.

1 Like