18 Yrs Old. Anavar Only First Cycle? Intro to My Life & Journey Into Anabolics

I misinterpreted your comment, I appreciate your advice. Thank you for replying.

1 Like

You’re literally wrong. 100% incorrect. Like, you couldn’t be more wrong if you were saying my name was Carl. You’re probably thinking of the NPC and IFBB and might not be aware of the WNBF, ANBF, or other strictly tested natural bodybuilding organizations, but that doesn’t mean they don’t exist.

The Mighty Stu, who I referenced in my post, is one of the most well-respected members of this site and a natural pro. Brickhead and Robstein are a few more competitors here who demonstrate that natural bodybuilding is very much a thing.

We weren’t discussing gaining muscle while losing fat at the same time. Your claim was that “it’s impossible to retain muscle while losing fat” and that natural lifters will lose muscle when dieting for more than two months. Both of those ideas are, as I mentioned, wrong and demonstrates a lack of training/diet knowledge.

LOL. Yep, you’re mature enough to begin manipulating your body’s still-developing internal chemistry. Good luck with that.

4 Likes

You do understand this was a hypothetical topic? I was just curious what I could achieve with my current physique if I were to get a solid diet down in the next 2 years and take Anabolics, the training I’ve got down that’s the easy part, the diet was always a struggle though as I stated. I’d also like to say you cannot prove that none of these guys have taken anything prior as they can just come off… Thank you for expressing your opinions.

You’re gonna shoot yer eye out. Im sure you can say that at 18yrs of age you are way smarter and aware than when you were 12-17. 25 year old You feels the same way about the current you. Dont do it.

2 Likes

It actually does appear to gain muscle whilst losing fat. The process is slow and arduous. But the notion of “natties can ONLY bulk and gain mass/cut and loss muscle mass” is lucicrous… you just need to be smart about it

… now if you’re cutting down to 3-5% bf of course you’ll lose muscle mass, this will be the same on gear (depending on dose… but almost always the case), as you’re body isn’t MEANT to be dipping down into this essential BF range, it’s incredibly unhealthy (as is gear lol), can induce metabolic damage if it careful

Then you’ve got these retards who think “I have to use clen, t3, ephedra just to cut on TOP of gear…” this really grinds my gears… esp when at say 20% bf they’ll hop on all this shit, take gear and restrict caloric intake to 1500 cals daily or something absurd like that. The bodies metabolic rate will reset eventually according to whatever you’re taking in, thus the “calculators” online are somewhat flawed, eventually you’re progress will stall doing the same old routine day in day out regarding fat loss… so you get down to 12 percent bf with this routine… you stall… NOW WHAT???

Also who is the guy on the bottom left, AMAZING insertions whoever he is… and the conditioning… just wow, esp for a natty

If you know him, send him a compliment from me, it that that means anything lol… regarding his conditioning… it’s on point

1 Like

That’s Brickhead. This was his contest prep log:

2 Likes

“I’m 18 and going to dive into Anabolics in the next 1-2 years” doesn’t sound hypothetical at all, no. Funny that you wanted to edit/remove the opening post because you “got what you were looking for”. That’s not how things work around here.

I’ve known them offline/in the real world for years and they’ve been members of the forum for even longer, very openly documenting their approach to training and nutrition. There’s absolutely zero reason for you to think they’ve taken steroids, especially considering the competitions they’ve done and level of testing they’ve gone through (urinalysis, polygraph, etc.).

The fact is, you have no reason to think they’ve taken anything, other than their ability to get very lean without losing muscle, which you previously thought was impossible for natural lifters.

Instead of running away from the site thinking you know all you need to know about anabolics, the smart course would be to stick around, talk training and diet with the lifters here, and see some real results that don’t compromise the next few decades of your health.

Guess we’re not getting another progress pic though, huh?

Thank you! Obviously you likely know I use TRT but never used T for non-medicinal purpose. The org I competed in allows TRT with proof for medical need and has a polygraph. Also needed is proof of normal lab values going back for some time. I only did one show in my life. I wanted to compete in WNBF but they wouldn’t allow me.

1 Like

TRT or not THAT is very, very, VERY impressive

2 Likes

Thank you very much, my fellow Death fan! :skull: :metal: I was listening to DM oldies last night.

1 Like

I have the symbolic (death album) on CD for my car, I listen to it when driving around (errands)

I’ve also got an old in flames CD (also in my car), don’t recall which album… might be the jester race? Then there’s some Motley Crue, A Day To Remember (for when other people are in the car)

1 Like

I didn’t run away from nothing, I simply got the answers I needed. I don’t need to rely on Anabolics, I need to change my focus onto my diet. I’ve realized that now, thank you for your response and harsh criticism I apologize for removing the post, I just thought you could close topic after receiving the answers one is looking for. I’ll stick around though, I enjoy these forums as I’ve read some interesting posts. I’ll get a progress picture soon, I was supposed to take one last night but was focused more on my training.

I’m going to play devils advocate here (just hear me out). I do NOT condone kids OR adults using gear, just as I don’t condone illicit drug use… such a choice should be based on an individualistically made/tailored, informed decision once great knowledge has been acquired regarding the risks/benefits

All too often it seems we give 23-25 year olds free passes because of an arbitrary age bracket determining when it’s acceptable to use. Yes, neurological development is still occurring til age 25, and even then there’s a bell curve… some 19 year olds will be more mature within retrospect to neurological development than another 25 year old… and vice verca… furthermore, the vast majority of neurological development is complete say come age 18-21… what changes is our attitudes towards varying situations in direct correspondence with more life experience… granted there is also an element of prefrontal cortex maturation allowing older individuals to better grasp/handle concepts regarding risk and emotional regulation.

But the fact is, there are plenty of guys who come on here aged 25 or so who I see post what they’re doing, they’re uneducated, impulsive, have COMPLETE disregard for the notion of longevity/harm minimisation, have no idea what’s half of the shit they’re taking is/the mechanisms behind by which they work etc… and I think, “why aren’t we chewing this guy out, he’s far worse than the 17-19 year olds that come on here asking about gear”… all too often it seems we pick up a parental esque instinct and attack younger individuals, “they’re making a huge mistake, there are massive long term repercussions, you don’t need gear”… well that 25 y/o on his third cycle who now blasts and cruises… is on 700mg tren, 200mg test, winny and clen doesn’t need that shit either, and what he is doing is a hell of a lot more harmful than whatever the younger kid is contemplating

Kids shouldn’t be using gear… that’s obvious, but we need to stop blindly accepting the notion that it’s suddenly okay to run cycles far more irresponsible/reckless than what the kids tend to propose as soon as you turn a certain age. Many men in their 20s are still absolute idiots harbouring no logical thought processing in order to deter/minimise long term risk factors.

As I’ve specified before, it depends on the adult. There have been many “adults” on here (not regular posters) who I don’t consider to be “adult” at all and as a matter of fact should be educated in relation to what they’re doing as they have no clue just how much systemic damage they’re inducing

I’ll point it out the next time I see it

The guy who recently posted regarding how each of his shots are giving him an abscess comes to mind… cuts down from 480-200, starts cycling and it seems he doesn’t come off… if I read his post correctly his “cruise” is 2cc of deca, test and EQ… come on… weightliftingwithoutlimits also comes to mind, he stopped posting though. I assume he ran into a serious health issue given his last posts regarding almost slipping into a diabetic coma, but refusing to get bloods/moniter glucose whilst continually using absurd dosages of everything

Should stipulate, I’m not an adult, my behavior certainly isn’t perfect… but I believe I’m well informed regarding the risks my decisions entail. If you’re going to put something like oxandrolone into you’re body you’d better know the potential repercussions. It’s always good to ask questions, that’s how we learn… but I was shocked about two days ago when a guy posted on this pharma section… he was suprised his HDL/LDL ratios were skewed while on oxandrolone… was also on clen… to cut from 20-10 percent bf%

1 Like

I don’t think there’s any reason to “play devils advocate” here. But you’re right, it all depends on the individual - so how do you determine who’s ready? I know you take my statements personally given your situation, but unlike the original poster here, you seem to be a genetic anomaly with a medical need that most people dont.

I wouldn’t be as lax about a 23-25 year old taking PEDs unless they were a high level athlete, had a plan that the majority of experienced users approved of, and didn’t say dumb shit. If GROWN men are doing stuff wrong, what do you expect from a 18 year old who doesn’t understand the basics of recomping?

1 Like

I don’t take anything personally… but yes, I do have a medical condition that necessitates the use of testosterone within a replacement fashion. I’ve taken more than “replacement” though never outright cyclic dosages. There’s a double edged sword, there are negative repercussions to higher dosages regarding long term health, however I have problems regarding the stability of my connective tissue/ joint health. I’ve been told time and time (by PT’s and medical professionals) that increased muscular bulk and strength is the answer to living in less pain, thus exercise, strength training etc is the answer. However if I go too heavy I get pain (thus pumping up/moderate weight is the best key)… I CAN lift heavy, periodically/occasionally to test 1RM’s… however training like a powerlifter induces VERY quick wear and tear on my body. I can train bodybuilding style so long as I don’t train chest at all (aside from dips, but just had a cortisone shot so we will see whether it helps in the short term… problem is it’ll eventually go back to what it was prior… meaning can’t even do pushups without unbearable pain) and repeated shots would lead to extensive degeneration of the connective tissue/joints in the surrounding area.

Higher dosages allow me to acquire a higher level of muscular bulk/strength without lifting very heavy (pumping up can pretty much do the trick, and I gain the strength one would gain from say powerlifting style training by just employing high rep/pump style training). I’ve found using AAS has taken me from being relatively frail to being athletic, able to seriously withstand the strain from training/general daily activities, the therapeutic outcome has been extensive. These medications aren’t approved for what I use them for (and I’d be lying if I said aesthetic enhancements were awesome), however they help tremendously… Only use I can think of here that is similar would be the fact that as of new guidelines nandrolone is indicated to help treat EDS associated weakness/musculoskeletal pain, however I have BJHMS not EDS… (which I find strange given the cardiac defects/abnormalities present within many of these individuals). I’ve tried nandrolone at a very low dose prior (say 3 wks or so), helped tremendously, however the neurological effects of the drug scare me in particular (not to mention the fact that its considerably harsher on the cardiovascular system compared to say… test/eq/primo)

If the shoulder pain comes back with a vengeance say 3 months from now I’ll pull the plug and use say 75-100mg of the stuff long term as the next option I’ve been given is to see an orthopaedic surgeon (I do have anatomical issues regarding the structure of said shoulder)

There’s no justifying my behaviour, I experiment and I AM irresponsible, however the therapeutic outcome from said experimentation has been beyond significant. Unfortunately due to de-training (regular training is pivotal in order for me to lessen day to day pain… which is minimal when I’m training regularly and using… things) and continually not taking my T (out of needles) and thus being hypogonadal, the pain has started coming back with a vengeance as I’ve lost quite a lot of muscle mass very quickly. I find when I’m hypogonadal the neuropathic pain associated with fibromyalgia (have this too) amps up, becomes particularly bad, almost similar to how I was a few years ago

The problem with grown men is that some of them still have the same mentality as say… me… the mentality of a teenager. If you’ve got the mentality of a teenager yet you’re 22-25 or whatever, you shouldn’t be using gear.

This is unnecessary and unhelpful, and almost certainly goes to solidify the kid’s pre-existing mindset that it’s fine for him to use gear for whatever reasons. As evidenced by the fact that he “liked” your post without ever actually addressing his mistaken beliefs about what’s possible as a natural lifter. (Wait, sorry, no. He did address that by saying he didn’t believe some of the most successful natural bodybuilders on this site were actually natural.)

It’s not arbitrary at all. The overwhelming majority of teenagers are physiologically, neurologically, psychologically, financially, emotionally, and physically unprepared for anabolic steroids. The overwhelming majority of guys in their mid-20s are not in those same positions.

One: By all means if you have that thought in any particular thread, go to town on the guy. You’ll have the chance to start a discussion about the situation, other members will concur or refute, etc. Two: I actually see this play out all the time. Guys propose ridiculous first cycles with four different compounds, after a whole 6 months of training, with 25% bodyfat, whatever. And they do get called out on it. All the time.

I think a big part of that is gym culture in general. But arguably, it’s just big bro-guy stuff. Whether it’s a cycle, crappy squat form, trying to bulk on keto, or mixing tequila and bourbon. The more experienced person says, “Hey man, don’t do that. It’s gonna fuck you up.” The inexperienced person can either say, “Oh shit, really? Thanks.” or “Piss off, wanker. I know what I’m doing.”

There’s also the fact that, the absolute last thing we’re going to allow is for this forum to develop any type of reputation as being a source of information for kids to start using anabolics. Testosterone Nation is already prejudged by some people for being blatantly pro-steroid, which it isn’t. It’s pro-Testosterone, and there’s a difference. If we need to scare off/discourage young lifters from anabolics, that’s in the site’s best interest (as well as the lifter’s, whether they appreciate it or not).

Agreed. However, I believe it’s safe to presume that there are a higher percentage of idiots lacking long-term planning skills in the 15-19 year age bracket than there are in the 20-25 age bracket.

4 Likes

Really glad to hear that. You should start a new thread with your current training routine and diet plan so we can fine-tune it.

Seems like you’ve got the discipline to stick to a plan. Aim that in the right direction and you should be in a good spot.

Who said I had no clue how to recomp? I simply have struggled with a diet because I truly believe that I’ll lose muscle while doing so, there is nothing difficult about it. Stop talking out of your ass, you barely know me. I didn’t go on and say I wanted to blast test and cruise on tren now did I? No, I was simply talking about taking 250mgs of Test E per week for 12 weeks, or take Anavar for 4 weeks as an introduction to Anabolics, which I was referring to the podcast featuring Mike Israetel where he talked about taking something like Anavar for your first cycle in-order to see how’d react on Anavar as you’d probably react the same on Test E. I really don’t appreciate you just pushing me to the side like I’m some average 18 yr old, that’s not the case.

Discipline as never been an issue for me, It’s more of the being stubborn and thinking that’ll I’ll lose muscle during a recomp without Anabolics as I’ve been bulking since I was 16 eating as much food as I can. I usually train Heavy one week and the next I train for Volume, it seems to work for me as I’ve consistently gained size and strength through out my past years and have yet to stop.

Oh, really? What awards have you won? What recognition have you earned? What contests have you won? Has anyone become successful at anything taking your advice?

1 Like