18 Yrs Old, 10 Month Clean Bulk

[quote]Eielson wrote:
hugedude1990 wrote:
he’s fat

Are you being serious?[/quote]

LOL, he is the '06 WORLDS STRONGEST MAN! You have by far a higher bf% than him.

dude, i just took a bf test, it actually had me at 11.5 %. The lighting is just bad in my pics

You are delusional, son. Have you read ANY of CT’s posts when he rants about the incompetence of most people who test bodyfat? How many sites did you have tested? Who did the testing? What were your numbers? You are NOT even close to 11% bodyfat.

[quote]hugedude1990 wrote:
dude, i just took a bf test, it actually had me at 11.5 %. The lighting is just bad in my pics[/quote]

Was it one of those electronic things that you hold with both hands and it measures your bodyfat? If so, throw it out. You look closer to 20% than 10%.

Get that hernia treated.

Good lifts. Need direct arm work and some lats.
And get the hernia treated, or your inability to deadlift heavy will rob you of some of your gains.

I’m pretty sure this is a joke guys

[quote]Kalle wrote:
Eielson wrote:
hugedude1990 wrote:
he’s fat

Are you being serious?

LOL, he is the '06 WORLDS STRONGEST MAN! You have by far a higher bf% than him. [/quote]

And he’s like 6’5" or some shit.

I reckon if this kid cuts he’d be half his size. sub 13% bf my ass.

[quote]hugedude1990 wrote:
dude, i just took a bf test, it actually had me at 11.5 %. The lighting is just bad in my pics[/quote]

Not a chance

More like 16-20%

[quote]eigieinhamr wrote:
I’m pretty sure this is a joke guys[/quote]

It HAS to be.

lol 11% BF, then mine would be 1% by ur standard…

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
eigieinhamr wrote:

It HAS to be. [/quote]

Im with you guys. Nobody can be that delusional?

[quote]mikex101 wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
eigieinhamr wrote:

It HAS to be.

Im with you guys. Nobody can be that delusional?

[/quote]

haha, he’s just like homer in your avatar

dude…eff dat im callin him out on his bench and squat. sorry fella…those pics scream toolbag and im givin u a chance to redeem yourself

If you were at 12% BF you would be able to see at least your top abs.

I second the question on how you can powerclean more than you deadlift. If you hurt your back how can you do a deadlift and then catch the weight like you do in a powerclean?

My favorite pick was him and “da boyz” hahah.

Honestly, post a video of your bench and squat and we’ll all eat our words. NO WAY do you squat 490 as far down as we all consider a squat.

Actually, those are conservative guesses. I can put those numbers up on any given day. But do to privacy laws, i’m not allowed a camcorder in my gym or i’ll get kicked out. The bodyfat test was actually a skin fold which put me around 13, and a body in water testwhich had me closer to 11.

Dudes…
I’m like totally shredded and all, but I want to push it to a whole new level. I’m 6’13" and 2% bodyfat but I want to cut down to 1% for summer.

I just started the Tenacious D workout and it fuckin’ rocks.
I’m having some trouble with the cock pushups tho. Any advice bros.

Here’s some picks of me and my hommies…

[quote]MC sp3 wrote:
Dudes…
I’m like totally shredded and all, but I want to push it to a whole new level. I’m 6’13" and 2% bodyfat but I want to cut down to 1% for summer.

I just started the Tenacious D workout and it fuckin’ rocks.
I’m having some trouble with the cock pushups tho. Any advice bros.

Here’s some picks of me and my hommies…
[/quote]

Is this supposed to be funny? Lets not get angry because i can lift way more than you and i’m 18 fag boy

You look like you could be oretty strong man so I wont argue over your lifts. You have love handles however, so I will argue the 11% BF, unless those pictures are old.

Provided your hernia is in your ab area which is the most common, how do powercleans not hurt it, or nearly 500lbs on your back?