18 Yrs Old 1.5 Yrs Training

Back

side pose

side shoulder

front chest

legs

chest and single bicep- lil older pic

I posted once before but it was incomplete, didn’t have legs or that many pics.

Been training almost 2 years about 1.5 yrs eating and resting correctly, started out at 5’10’’ 155 now at 5’10’’ around 203.

Id guess you were juicing or atleast using PH’s son.

Your a bit young, I would go see a doctor after you finish your PCT, get some blood work make sure you didnt fuck anything up.

[quote]Westclock wrote:

Your a bit young, I would go see a doctor.[/quote]

Or he just has freaky good genetics. Great job! 7
Keep up the good work!

BTW what are your lifts?

I dont know…there was some hard work done there
but after 2 years training I would also assume the PH approach.

good job on the body you are looking really good specially for your age
but dont deny or confirm anything if you did use anything thats cool if you didnt thats even better

if you did though like was suggested please go get blood work done.and hold off on any further usage for a while.you sure dont need it.

[quote]elano wrote:
Westclock wrote:

Your a bit young, I would go see a doctor.

Or he just has freaky good genetics. Great job! 7
Keep up the good work!

BTW what are your lifts?[/quote]

Its plausible that mabey hes just a freak, and I dont expect him to even respond to my post, and I wouldent ask him to.

It would be irresponsible of me not to say anything. If he isnt he can just dismiss me, if he is, then he needs to think long and hard about what hes doing at 18.

Okay im 18 years old, these are the highest levels of test ill ever have. I eat steak, yams, oatmeal, fruit, tuna, turkey, chicken, and eggs. stuffing my face all day long hating it too. I’ve worked my ass off for two years and done this shit on my own- thankyou much. Thanks for the complement tho.

My lifts

Deading 405 x 10

Flat bench 225 x 9

Squatting 315 x 7

dont really do 1RM. not useful enough from a BB perspective imo.

If u check my other posts, i did do research and considered using AAS but the guys on here convinced me not too. I’m 18, still makin some gains, if im gonna use AAS ill wait until im older and my Test lvls drop.

[quote]u4icpain wrote:
Okay im 18 years old, these are the highest levels of test ill ever have. I eat steak, yams, oatmeal, fruit, tuna, turkey, chicken, and eggs. stuffing my face all day long hating it too. I’ve worked my ass off for two years and done this shit on my own- thankyou much. Thanks for the complement tho.

My lifts

Deading 405 x 10

Flat bench 225 x 9

Squatting 315 x 7

dont really do 1RM. not useful enough from a BB perspective imo. [/quote]

All I needed to hear was 405 pull for reps, 225 bench of reps, and squat 315 for reps.

I have used animal test, stack 2, and pump. Pump is a staple but done bout 3 cycles of stack 2, and 2 cycles of animal test. Animal test is Arachidonic Acid not testosterone. for anyone who’s not familiar with the animal product line.

Wait so you have done steroids?

Nope, no steroids, no ph. just supps u can get at any GNC or vitamin world.

[quote]u4icpain wrote:
Nope, no steroids, no ph. just supps u can get at any GNC or vitamin world. [/quote]

Oh, ok. And btw I think your lifts look very strong and reasonable for a natural lifter who does what their supposed to with no steroids or PH in 1.5 years. In fact, thats going to be my new goal :slight_smile:

[quote]elano wrote:
Wait so you have done steroids?[/quote]

no the pump is an NO booster alot like no explode( stop taking that shit)
the stack 2 is natural test boosters,dht blockers,aramotase inhibiters and all that jazz its a fancy tribulus based product

animal test got all kinds stuff in it
3,4-Divanillyl Tetrahydrofuran (nettle root)
Trans-3,5,4’-Trihydroxystilbene (resveratrol)same prduct as the rez-v
Hesperetin( some crap in fruit)
dihydroxybergamottin ( found in grapefruit juice)
yohimbe all kinds of other things
Im not going to type out the whole thing lol

the AA or Arachidonic Acid found in these things comes from meat and I thnk peanut oil,not sure I know its an esitinal fatty acid

these are actually no more than fancy multi vitmins
so the kids clean and frankly he did a good job
stop with the shit products though just eat more take centrum that one of my suggestions

freakin beast for 18!

I don’t know jack about Arachidonic Acid, read some promising studies. If anyone has knowledge on this supplement they ought ta share the wealth.

Did you notice a big difference when taking Animal Test?

[quote]Nich wrote:
elano wrote:
Wait so you have done steroids?

no the pump is an NO booster alot like no explode( stop taking that shit)
the stack 2 is natural test boosters,dht blockers,aramotase inhibiters and all that jazz its a fancy tribulus based product

animal test got all kinds stuff in it
3,4-Divanillyl Tetrahydrofuran (nettle root)
Trans-3,5,4’-Trihydroxystilbene (resveratrol)same prduct as the rez-v
Hesperetin( some crap in fruit)
dihydroxybergamottin ( found in grapefruit juice)
yohimbe all kinds of other things
Im not going to type out the whole thing lol

the AA or Arachidonic Acid found in these things comes from meat and I thnk peanut oil,not sure I know its an esitinal fatty acid

these are actually no more than fancy multi vitmins
so the kids clean and frankly he did a good job
stop with the shit products though just eat more take centrum that one of my suggestions
[/quote]

Agreed, I used NO products for a while, no strength gains at all, just a pump for like an hour.

Complete waste of money.

If you REALLY need it for motivation, go for it, but its not worth it to me, Id rather take my 40 bucks and get 12 pounds of chicken.

[quote]Westclock wrote:

Agreed, I used NO products for a while, no strength gains at all, just a pump for like an hour.

Complete waste of money.

If you REALLY need it for motivation, go for it, but its not worth it to me, Id rather take my 40 bucks and get 12 pounds of chicken.[/quote]

Or 10 gallons of milk.

Not a BIG difference when taking Animal Test, but my muscles were much more sore after workouts.

[quote]u4icpain wrote:
Okay im 18 years old, these are the highest levels of test ill ever have. I eat steak, yams, oatmeal, fruit, tuna, turkey, chicken, and eggs. stuffing my face all day long hating it too. I’ve worked my ass off for two years and done this shit on my own- thankyou much. Thanks for the complement tho.[/quote]

REALLY makes me wish I’d started younger, or at least continued beyond the few months at 18 when I trained without any appreciable knowledge of lifting or eating.

Good work.

Do you have any plans to compete in the future? You seem to have a good frame to work with.

Fucking sick man.

Very good job