18 Yr Old with a Couple Problems

So I’m going to try to keep this as concise as possible because I know you guys would rather not read somebody’s life story.

Me: 18 years old, 6 foot 3 inches, 220lb, been lifting off and on for a couple years but never really made progress, only recently started getting into it.

Problems that have been going on for a long time (like 1-2+ years):
-Fatigue: I feel tired most days and usually need to take a 1.5 or 3 hour nap (serious) in the afternoon. This has been going on since I started high school
-Constipation: I poop like 2 times a week and as a result got a fucking fissure and now an external hemorrhoid. This might have been going on my whole life because I’ve never thought about how often I poop before and I never noticed any kind of sudden change.
-Exertion headaches: Got my first one after my trainer (about 3 years ago) motivated me to do a 5-minute wall sit. I had a migraine for days after that and remember trying to masturbate and feeling like my head was going to explode. I get them now every so often when I struggle with my lifts or when I fap, but sometimes I struggle more and I don’t get them, so I don’t know what the cause is
-Dizziness & yawning: When I was doing speed training (same thing as above), I would always get really light headed doing the exercises and would yawn like 10+ times each workout.
-Chronic low platelets: I’ve had a platelet count of 20k-100k for at least 3-4 years now. Hematologist did a bunch of tests and shit but she doesn’t know the reason

Recent problems:
-Depression: While I might have been a little depressed occasionally throughout high school, it has gotten really bad this winter and my first year of college. It hasn’t been a constant thing, it kind of cycles, like I was feeling really down and unmotivated in December, and then February, and now in March/April. I feel pretty hopeless and it’s difficult to motivate myself to do homework. I don’t really get enjoyment out of things (I got a 100 fucking percent in my Diff Eq class and felt absolutely nothing. I’ve been getting A’s in my other classes (compared to a 2.3 GPA last sem) and I don’t feel accomplished or anything.
-Possible low libido: I remember the start of the Fall semester when I first got to college and saw all these chicks with nice asses and booty shorts, I would get fucking tunnel vision and start sweating/breathing heavy and shit. I got random boners all the time, I even got one sitting next to a girl while the teacher was lecturing about corpses and death and shit. I don’t know when my libido decreased because I remember a week in February where all I could think about was sex, but it’s weird because that was when I had the worst mood swings (I would spend random nights crying for absolutely no reason)
-Possible erectile dysfunction: I hooked up with a girl for the first time last week (late bloomer, I know) and when she was blowing me, about 30 seconds in, I got a limp dick. Ever since then I’ve been stressing about how I’m not getting boners when I see hot girls and how my dick doesn’t get fully hard when I jack off. I rarely feel the need to jack off too, like I can go on no-fap for 2 weeks without a problem, is that bad?
-Low testosterone: I got my T checked ~2 weeks ago and it was at 350. What the fuck man. Granted it the Friday of spring break and I had spent the whole time in my house and that morning I was feeling incredibly depressed and unmotivated (I had a date that day and barely got myself to shower and go), so maybe the depression and Low T are related.
-Insomnia: Started a few days ago, I’m having trouble falling asleep later and later, last night I couldn’t fall asleep until 3am.
-Lifts are stalling/regressing: I just started seriously lifting like 2 months ago and my lifts are already stopping? wtf?
-Weird random nausea: I don’t know why, it’s probably nothing

I also thought I had “Klinefelter’s syndrome” until recently, and I’m pretty sure I don’t have it. Reason being: (pictures)

My hips are wide as fuck (17.7in) but my shoulders are also wide (20in). Why the fuck does this happen? 99.9% of guys have narrow hips, why are mine so wide? I’ve had hairy legs and pubes and shit since I was like 14, and only a few months ago started growing chest hair and also I have to shave every 2 days instead of 7 days now (but my facial hair is still weak).

Jesus christ this is a long post.

Well, there’s me basically.

I’m still young and don’t have much experience but I’m pretty sure there has to be SOMETHING wrong with me that I can fix and be a normal fucking person. Any thoughts??