18 YO Male with Low Libido

[quote]Canuck88 wrote:

[quote]cstratton2 wrote:
How is your mental well being, amxiety and depression can wreck havoc with libido. Performance anxiety especially. Sometimes performance anxiety can cause symptoms you would’t think are “anxiety”. Or it could be something with your test levels if low enough. Perhaps even some kind of unconscious conflicft from something in your previous relationship. [/quote]

Its okay, i get nervous over things, not depressed, performance anxiety is something that I have as i compare my self to others constantly, could be something i need talk about with a therapist. [/quote]

Performance anxiety is totally normal and I doubt you need a therapist. Guys who get anxiety walking down the street need therapy. But everyone gets nervous about sex. Maybe stop thinking that you have to be a good performer. It’s not that common for women to actually orgasm during sex anyway. It does happen but most the time they just pretend. You know that right? Read up on how to give a woman an orgasm and when you’ve crammed and learned everything you’ll feel more confident and you may actually make her very happy and satisfied. As the anxiety decreases I’m sure your libido will increase. And you said it “faded” so it may just be a phase anyway.

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Canuck88 wrote:

[quote]mbdix wrote:

[quote]Canuck88 wrote:

[quote]mbdix wrote:
Are you on any medication?

Did you use to have desires and cravings, but they recently stopped?[/quote]

no medication

yes, always, just seemed to fade away, i guess after my first serious gf and i broke up last winter, not abruptly did the desires and cravings stop, like i said they slowly faded[/quote]

You are just being a bitch about the breakup. Get into the gym.[/quote]

great advice, no sense in commenting if you’re going to say that.[/quote]

bit of advice - you’re on the internet looking for advice … you’re going to get responses like the one from mbdix. Deal with them if you come on here asking for advice/help/whatever. Best approach is to pay attention to good, honest advice and ignore the trolls/really shitty advice.

You responding is just asking for him to come back and fuck with you some more.

To sum it up, if you come on the internetz for advice, best come with a thick skin.[/quote]

I am going to give you my honest advise. I think you should do an old school 20 rep squat program with gomad. Finish the program and come back when your done and let us know what’s up.

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Canuck88 wrote:

[quote]mbdix wrote:

[quote]Canuck88 wrote:

[quote]mbdix wrote:
Are you on any medication?

Did you use to have desires and cravings, but they recently stopped?[/quote]

no medication

yes, always, just seemed to fade away, i guess after my first serious gf and i broke up last winter, not abruptly did the desires and cravings stop, like i said they slowly faded[/quote]

You are just being a bitch about the breakup. Get into the gym.[/quote]

great advice, no sense in commenting if you’re going to say that.[/quote]

bit of advice - you’re on the internet looking for advice … you’re going to get responses like the one from mbdix. Deal with them if you come on here asking for advice/help/whatever. Best approach is to pay attention to good, honest advice and ignore the trolls/really shitty advice.

You responding is just asking for him to come back and fuck with you some more.

To sum it up, if you come on the internetz for advice, best come with a thick skin.[/quote]

you’re right. thanks boss.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
@OP - I’m having a little trouble understanding. You say you’re “100% straight” yet have no interest in sex whatsoever. If you’re so certain you’re heterosexual then you must desire sex with women no? Is your problem erectile? That’s not a big deal and affects lots of guys. I’m not the best one to give advice on that but i thought I’d seek clarification about what your problem actually is. It seems to me if you have/had a girlfriend and you’re 100% straight then you clearly are “interested in sex”. Perhaps you just have trouble performing it. Again, no big deal and could very well be a phase or something easily fixed.[/quote]

Well I’m still young so i don’t know if it could be erectile… hope not. My desires for sex are only for women, and they come and go. yes, performance was the main problem.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]Canuck88 wrote:

[quote]cstratton2 wrote:
How is your mental well being, amxiety and depression can wreck havoc with libido. Performance anxiety especially. Sometimes performance anxiety can cause symptoms you would’t think are “anxiety”. Or it could be something with your test levels if low enough. Perhaps even some kind of unconscious conflicft from something in your previous relationship. [/quote]

Its okay, i get nervous over things, not depressed, performance anxiety is something that I have as i compare my self to others constantly, could be something i need talk about with a therapist. [/quote]

Performance anxiety is totally normal and I doubt you need a therapist. Guys who get anxiety walking down the street need therapy. But everyone gets nervous about sex. Maybe stop thinking that you have to be a good performer. It’s not that common for women to actually orgasm during sex anyway. It does happen but most the time they just pretend. You know that right? Read up on how to give a woman an orgasm and when you’ve crammed and learned everything you’ll feel more confident and you may actually make her very happy and satisfied. As the anxiety decreases I’m sure your libido will increase. And you said it “faded” so it may just be a phase anyway.
[/quote]

You’re right, could just be a phase, thanks for your words

any news friend canuck88?
if you not get helping you can think about finding inner strength. very important before doing medicinations.

best of luck in your journeys my friend

• stefano

[quote]stefanosgym wrote:
any news friend canuck88?
if you not get helping you can think about finding inner strength. very important before doing medicinations.

best of luck in your journeys my friend

• stefano

[/quote]

My Lord and Saviour why did you get a new account?

How shall the disciples of weighlifting Jesus know the truth and the light if you change your handle?