18 YO, 5'10 - Looking for Perspective

[quote]jont23t@aol.com wrote:
If I were you I would cut down all the trAining days to 3 days a week, then I would focus on the main lifts. Start with 3 sets of 5 and add a set after every 4th week, then I would rotate exercises every week. Dude just keep things simple, by the looks of things you are performing 30 different exercises a week, knock that down to ten, and things will come a lot easier. Focus on perfecting those movements, and getting really good at them. You are not ready for the stress of training 6 days a week, you should do that when you have 15-20 years of lifting under your belt. What r u going to do next when your body adapts to 6 days a week, give yourself room to improve[/quote]

if I were you i would cut down my posting… to zero. stop posting

.greg.

If I were you I would cut down all the trAining days to 3 days a week, then I would focus on the main lifts. Start with 3 sets of 5 and add a set after every 4th week, then I would rotate exercises every week. Dude just keep things simple, by the looks of things you are performing 30 different exercises a week, knock that down to ten, and things will come a lot easier. Focus on perfecting those movements, and getting really good at them. You are not ready for the stress of training 6 days a week, you should do that when you have 15-20 years of lifting under your belt. What r u going to do next when your body adapts to 6 days a week, give yourself room to improve[/quote]

BAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA! 15-20yrs of lifting before u do 6 days a week? Um… excuse me mister huge ifbb pro bodybuilder, who have not been training long enough, i suggest you cut down ur workload, its obviously not work you pune.

Idiot.

[quote]gregron wrote:

if I were you i would cut down my posting… to zero. stop posting

.greg.[/quote]

I lol’d