T Nation

18 Years Old with Low T

My doctor called me with the results of a test I got on wednesday, I have a level of 185. To be honest, I’m not surprised. I just don’t don’t know what to do next. Should I go with injections? I don’t have any idea where to even begin with this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

[quote]Ahamme wrote:
My doctor called me with the results of a test I got on wednesday, I have a level of 185. To be honest, I’m not surprised. I just don’t don’t know what to do next. Should I go with injections? I don’t have any idea where to even begin with this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.[/quote]

best place to start is by reading the stickies on this forum. They will give you an insight into how to proceed.

You need way more tests before you even think about trt especially at your young age.

Don’t go for a permanent solution to what might be a temporary problem right off the bat! Sure getting T shots will raise your T levels, but if you can do it by changing your eating habits, lifestyle, training, etc. than you can have 20+ more years of natural T.