18 Years Old Tested Low, What to Do Now?

Just wanting some feedback as I’ve just tested low at 10.5 nmol/l which equates to about 305 ng. i know I’m young but I’m seriously considering just getting on gear permanently since my hormones are already messed up. any thoughts would be appreciated

You’re to young to jump on a lifetime bandwagon of shots and $$$. I’m 52 with low test and am still exploring other possible causes of low T. Were you tested by an endocrinologist that can check your pituitary, thyroid, etc?

There are far more knowledgeable people on this site than I. I recommend you follow their advice and do a lot of research before anything else. Read the stickies in this forum first (and you will see what I’m talking about).

Good luck!

Before TRT, you need LH/FSH tested to determine what is wrong [too late after]. Unless you are old, low T is not the condition, it is the symptom and you need to try to find the cause and not just mask the problem with TRT.

You need to consider many things and you may have a problem with doctors. So you need to know a lot because they do not.

Please carefully read these stickies:

• advice for new guys - then post more info about you
  • finding a TRT doc
  • protocol for injections

You may not be able to get hCG or anastrozole there.

Labs: - always need ranges, get lab reports from your doc

• TT
  • FT
  • E2
  • LH and FSH
  • TSH
  • total fasting cholesterol
  • CBC

If younger and LH/FSH are low, get lab for prolactin. If prolactin is elevated, pituitary adinoma is suspected and verified with a MRI.

Both E2 and prolactin can lower LH which lowers T