T Nation

18 Years Old, 2 Years Training

training 2 years 1.5 years complete dedication.

http://img396.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img001gq5.jpg

http://img518.imageshack.us/my.php?image=0518082002lk3.jpg

will upload legs when i find my damn camera

look solid, but should upload more than just that and legs, i.e. front/back double bi, most muscular, etc

Solid work, complete dedication pays off. If your legs match the rest of your physique, my hat is off to you. Post some lift numbers.

[quote]u4icpain wrote:
training 2 years 1.5 years complete dedication.

http://img396.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img001gq5.jpg

http://img518.imageshack.us/my.php?image=0518082002lk3.jpg

will upload legs when i find my damn camera[/quote]

I don’t get some people. OP you had a cmera to take them 2 pics…did it just stop working when you went to take the leg pics?

or maybe you didn’t wanna show us your leg pics and thought u’d do the norm and blame the camera.

Looking good tho!

[quote]u4icpain wrote:
will upload legs when i find my damn camera[/quote]

How about making this thread AFTER you have the damn leg pics?

Holy shit, some people are retarded.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
u4icpain wrote:
will upload legs when i find my damn camera

How about making this thread AFTER you have the damn leg pics?

Holy shit, some people are retarded.[/quote]

Calm down Mak.

At least he got half of it right. He actually has a physique.

good start. you’ve managed to build a good foundation. and you’ve got pretty good muscle shape which, regardless of how much mass you build, is a huge prerequisite to looking good imo.

here are my legs, old pic from jan. 08. legs are cold. http://img58.imageshack.us/my.php?image=0114081826se7.jpg

god, put some damn clothes on.

No here to see your junk.

In other news, looking amazing, especially for 1.5 year of work. Keep it up kid.

Guys ya may not want to open the second leg pic there, the angle isn’t all that good either, but the size is there.

Alright, most recent two RMP threads have good physiques in them, it’s about time.

fucking christ, how about a warning for that pic dude.

fuck.

you have good lats, but seriously if you dont take down that link im giving you a one…wtf

Deading 405 x 10

Flat bench 225 x 9

Squatting 315 x 7

dont really do 1RM. not useful enough from a BB perspective imo.

I don’t like to go too heavy, I do it maybe once every 3 weeks, otherwise i keep my reps from 8-15. Im still gaining a fair amount from higher reps so until that stops im sticking with what im doing.

[quote]LiftSmart wrote:
Makavali wrote:
u4icpain wrote:
will upload legs when i find my damn camera

How about making this thread AFTER you have the damn leg pics?

Holy shit, some people are retarded.

Calm down Mak.

At least he got half of it right. He actually has a physique.[/quote]

True he has a physique, but you think it would be simple enough to wait for a leg pic before posting.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
LiftSmart wrote:
Makavali wrote:
u4icpain wrote:
will upload legs when i find my damn camera

How about making this thread AFTER you have the damn leg pics?

Holy shit, some people are retarded.

Calm down Mak.

At least he got half of it right. He actually has a physique.

True he has a physique, but you think it would be simple enough to wait for a leg pic before posting.[/quote]

Sorry mak.

405x10, god damn whats your height and weight?

http://img501.imageshack.us/my.php?image=0502082036ajo1.jpg

how tall are you? judging by your pics less than 5’10, how much do you weigh?

What’s your routine and diet like?

5’10’’ @ 205lbs

diet: oatmeal, brown rice, whole wheat
bread, yams. Red meat, chicken, turkey, lots of tuna. I make sure I get my quality carbs and protein in then i pretty much eat whatever i see. consume about 2500-5000Cals/day depending on the day and hunger.

I pretty much have learned to listen to my body and adjust from there.

Monday:Chest+Tris
Tuesday:Back+Bis
Wednesday:R+R
Thursday:Shoulders
Friday:R+R
Saturday:Legs
Sunday:R+R


Monday: Chest/Tris

Chest
�?� Flat DB/BB Press: 4 Sets
�?� Flat/Incline Bench Flyes: 2 Sets
�?� Flat/Incline Press: 3 Sets
�?� Cable Crossovers: 3 Sets
�?� Dumbbell Pullovers: 2 Sets (Heavy)

Triceps
�?� Tricep Pushdowns: 4 Sets
�?� Skullcrushers: 4 Sets


Tuesday: Back/Bis

Back
�?� Deads: 5 Sets
�?� v-Bar Pulldowns: 3 Sets
�?� Cable Rows (Wide Grip): 5 Sets
�?� Behind-The-Neck Pulldowns: 3 Sets
�?� BB Shrugs (Front+Back): 6 Sets

Biceps
�?� Barbell Curls: 4 Sets
�?� Rope Cable Hammer Curls: 4 Sets


Wednesday: R+R or Cardio


Thrusday: Shoulders

Shoulders
�?� Front (Smith Machine) Shoulder Presses: 4 Sets
�?� Back (Smith Machine) Shoulder Presses: 4 Sets
�?� Arnold Presses: 3 Sets
�?� Upright Rows: 3 Sets
�?� Rear Delt Flyes: 3 Sets
�?� Standing Laterals: 2 Sets


Friday: R+R


Saturday: Legs

Quads
�?� Squat: 4 Sets
�?� Leg Press: 4 Sets
�?� Leg Extensions: 3 Sets

Hammies
�?� Stiffed Legged Deadlifts: 5 Sets
�?� Lying Leg Curls: 4 Sets
�?� Seated Leg Curl: 3 Sets


Sunday: R+R


thats my old routine but im changing it up for the winter ill be doing legs twice a week.