18 Years, 179 Cm, 94 Kg

[quote]AzCats wrote:
That’s the oddest back I have ever seen. Looks like a pair of tits in the middle of your back. [/quote]

… i dont see it.

[quote]AzCats wrote:
That’s the oddest back I have ever seen. Looks like a pair of tits in the middle of your back. [/quote]

You mean back on before pictures or back in new pictures? :slight_smile:

[quote]Deorum wrote:
hell of an improvement from your start. would you like to post your diet and your training split so we can criticize?[/quote]

Yes.I can do that, but now in my country its too late and Ill go to sleep.Tomorrow when I wake up and sit on the computer I`ll do that. :slight_smile:

Also I have a few awards from Powerlifting competition.All of my awards is from Bulgarian competition, not international.In my reg. I dont check Im from Bulgaria, because I cant find Bulgaria. 2006y I have 6place in to 82,5kg men category.(140squat, 100bench, 200deadlift) 2006y I have 2place in to 90,0kg teen category.(140squat, 100bench, 190deadlift) 2007y I have 2place in to 90,0 teen category.(180squat, 100 bench, 200deadlift) 2009y I have 2place in to 90,0kg of one city powerlifting competition- mens and teens.(160squat; 120bench; 200deadlift).My lifts is in Kg.From some numbers of my weights in squat, bench, deadlift I dont 100% sure, because that`s a long time ago and My memory is cheating. :slight_smile:

Sorry if I post this for second time, but today is not my lucky day.My browser crash at every 5 mins.I try to fix that tomorrow. :slight_smile:

[quote]Deorum wrote:
hell of an improvement from your start. would you like to post your diet and your training split so we can criticize?[/quote]

Yes.I can do that, but now in my country its too late and Ill go to sleep.Tomorrow when I wake up and sit on the computer I`ll do that. :slight_smile:

Also I have a few awards from Powerlifting competition.All of my awards is from Bulgarian competition, not international.In my reg. I dont check Im from Bulgaria, because I cant find Bulgaria. 2006y I have 6place in to 82,5kg men category.(140squat, 100bench, 200deadlift) 2006y I have 2place in to 90,0kg teen category.(140squat, 100bench, 190deadlift) 2007y I have 2place in to 90,0 teen category.(180squat, 100 bench, 200deadlift) 2009y I have 2place in to 90,0kg of one city powerlifting competition- mens and teens.(160squat; 120bench; 200deadlift).My lifts is in Kg.From some numbers of my weights in squat, bench, deadlift I dont 100% sure, because that`s a long time ago and My memory is cheating. :slight_smile:

i wanna see a vid of the 200kg DL for 4 reps

[quote]AzCats wrote:

It looks weird because you’ve never seen that on your body. It’s called the Latissimus Dorsi or more direct the Erector Spinae

Great job man. Tho I don’t think you should be joining any BB shows, you can tell that hard work has paid off

[quote]ZeusNathan wrote:
i wanna see a vid of the 200kg DL for 4 reps[/quote]

Shut up. You’re the same tool that has bothered DudeAbiddes in his log.

How about you post videos of yourself doing anything, other than being a keyboard warrior.

Move on

I too would like to see some videos if the OP has them.

Good job on the awards. I think you need more overall mass and more arm work.

Thanks.Now because of hard lifting for 2-3 weeks I stop deadlift and squat just for relax, but if you want Ill give you a video of 200kg deadlift for 4 reps.Maybe if I have enough power Ill try 4reps with 210kg, but that will be happen in next 2-3 weeks I think.

Also these days I`ll try to found a video of my first powerlifting competition where I have 200kg deadlift for 1 rep at the competition. :slight_smile: Also just to say on my first powerlifting competition I was 15 years old. :slight_smile:

Here is some pictures of one of my powerlifting competition- http://clubenergy.snimka.bg/sports/1-vi-lichen-shampionat-yunoshi-29-04-2006-gorna-oryahovica.45953.all

PS- Sorry, but the website has only bulagrian language menu.

Also from last city powerlifting competition Ill upload a video, but now Ive found 3 picture so Ill post them and Ill go to bed. :slight_smile:

160kg squat

160kg squat again…

170squat

werid but interesting, so to my overseas friend keep lifting and really get your diet on track, other than that do what you gota do it seems to be working

u need to shed some fat first if u want to compete for a show

need mass

So about training is like circular program:

First day: Chest
Second day: Shoulders and trap
3rd day: Legs
4day: Cardio+Abs
5day: Back
6day: Arms
7day: Cardio+Abs
8day: like first day, but I considering to make a little change like-

First day: Chest
Second day: Legs
3rd day: Arms
4day: Cardio+Abs
5day: Back
6day: Shoulders and trap
7day: Cardio+Abs
8day: Like first day I think that program will be better for my arms, but I still thinking to make this change or not… :slight_smile:

For the food I eat potato, rice, chicken, fish, turkey…from time to time I eat some sweet thing just because they are delicious, but thats very rarely.Now I eat also a very little bread, but before a few months when I was on a weight loss diet I eat bread maybe 3-4 times for 90days. For a competite in a show I have many things to do with my body, also need more money for preparing so for now Ill train for a good, clean and muscular body.

Good work buddy, keep up the heavy lifting!

[quote]RTJenforcer wrote:
Good work buddy, keep up the heavy lifting![/quote]

Thanks men.Now Im a little relaxing from heavy lifting, but soon Ill start again and I`ll try to make some new personal records. :slight_smile:

PS- I just found some of my oldest picture from my first powerlifting compet.
This pictures is from 2006 year when I was 15years old. :slight_smile:
Some of them showing me at my award in 6 place in to 82,5kg. men category.Some of them are with my Father and one of the best world weightlifters- Velichko Cholakov.Here I`ll be share them with you. :slight_smile:

First is me at the gym with to friends. :slight_smile:

Me with my trainer at right.

Me and my trainer again… :wink: