18 Years, 179 Cm, 94 Kg

Hello.I training in gym from around 5 years.
My max. at Deadlift is 200kg for 4 reps, Squat 170 for 1 rep, Bench 120 for 2reps.

Arms- 42cm

Back- in relax- 112-113cm, open- 116-118cm.(that my last measurement before 60-75days)
PS- At last sorry for My bad English. :slight_smile:
…

Back again

Legs

Something happen with my previous post, so I post my legs again.

other pic of bi

Back

back
sorry if I post this for secont time, but or I have problems with my browser or something other happnes. :frowning:

front bi

back again…

Start training your arms directly for God’s sake.
Can’t see your chest thickness at all, please put up a side chest or a most muscular.
Delts need direct training in your case.
Lats are inserted very very high…you may want to spend some time with the droop rows.

You could use another foundation of size overall, but adjust your training first.

Finally, diet needs a lot of work.

First of all I start trainig with how to say bodybuilding orientation trainings from may this year.Before that I have very lazy trainings and mi diet was the shit, because I yeat many thing who I don`t need.For chest, they are my weakest muscle group.Arms going up from past 2 months.Before I start bulk they was 1,0-1,5cm. smaller.

PS- For the chest, i think the picture is not so good but anyways I will upload it.In next few days I`ll make new pictures to post them here.

PS2- Are you think will be interested to post pictures from may this year before I start my weight loss diet?Also from now on I think to gain muscle to new year and after new year start cleaning diet again.

My supplements now is-
120grams. whey protein per day.30 after wake up, 30 before training, 30 after training and 30 before bed.Also give 5 grams of L-glutamine after gym and another 5 before bed.I also give 10grams of BCAA per day but I finish the package before 15days and now I haven`t BCAA.

I think you have these smallest…studio apartment??..I’ve ever seen. The bed is like three feet from the fridge butted up against the washer smashed against the sink with connects with the top of your bed.

Do you ever feel claustrophobic in that small place?

[quote]Squiggles wrote:
I think you have these smallest…studio apartment??..I’ve ever seen. The bed is like three feet from the fridge butted up against the washer smashed against the sink with connects with the top of your bed.

Do you ever feel claustrophobic in that small place?[/quote]

No, no I dont feel claustrophobic in this place.Thats a friend of mine apartament.Also on the pictures that`s one of the rooms.They have 2 or 3 other rooms. :slight_smile:

I decide to upload some more pictures on who you can see from where i start.
I already said my body weight, but on before pictures I`m around 102-103kg. after a months of lazy training… :frowning:

double bi- before and after… :slight_smile:

On this picture you can see a little of my small chest… :frowning:

Back

On this picture on the left My Back is from 30.July.2009 and after is from Yesterday. :slight_smile:

That’s the oddest back I have ever seen. Looks like a pair of tits in the middle of your back.

hell of an improvement from your start. would you like to post your diet and your training split so we can criticize?