18 Year Old Using Steroids

[quote]gigomoravac wrote:
Call Oprah, dr Oz or someone else to help your friend.[/quote]

Hahaha i would say call Dr. Phil and gather his family for a live intervention.

[quote]NattyMcnattyson wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
If he’s going to do it no matter what, then what are you here for? Serious question. You have now confirmed your beliefs on a forum devoted to steroid discussions. And yet you’re insinuating that you have no recourse. I just don’t get it.[/quote]

You know what? I don’t know why I am here. I am just worrying about the guy because he has a bright future and the chances are he could mess himself and his future up. I need to persuade him not to do this. Do you have any stories I could send to him? Literally anything?

It’s not just the fact he can damage his body and mind, it is also the fact there is a massive social stigma behind it.[/quote]

I understand why you’re worried, what I don’t understand is why when people on here say tell him not to do it, you say you’ve already tried and it won’t work. If you can’t convince him not to do it, how can we help you?

There are plenty of stories out there about people misusing steroids at his age. Reed is an example of someone who has done it and strongly recommends against it. If your brother’s friend has done any reading online at all, he has already read such stories. If he’s as smart as you think he is, then he’s probably got an ego, and thinks he can avoid all the mistakes other people generally make.

I don’t know what sort of pictures you think we could provide…

I’m also not sure what a social stigma has to do with anything. Unless he’s telling everyone he knows that he’s using, people won’t even necessarily know he’s doing it.

This kid is likely to have some problems that come from this, and he’ll probably determine afterwards that it wasn’t worth it. But you know what? We all do things we regret later. This will almost certainly be one of those things for him.

This hasn’t been addressed yet, but why is he doing this in the first place? Recreation? You haven’t mentioned that he plays any sports at an elite or near elite level, so it doesn’t sound like this could lead to financial gain. Perhaps a cost-benefit argument would be compelling to the guy. What exactly will he get out of this that he couldn’t otherwise get through hard work? Is it worth being a little bigger, and potentially ending up on TRT for life?

Easy. Google either steroids or prohormones. Then add 18,19,20, or 21 to the search. Then
add please help or low testosterone.

[quote]NattyMcnattyson wrote:
Hello, I know this is going to sound dodgy however I am above the age of 18 and I have never touched steroids in my life.

To keep it short, my younger brother’s friend is about 18 and a half and want to experiment with 300 mg of test eth a week for 8 weeks.

I know. I feel he is stupid as well.

He says he “Has done his research” and he has proven himself to be an intelligent but somewhat risk taking individual. He has a scholarship to a STEM college and is the best in all of his classes. He is also a member of mensa.

When he was 17, he broke his leg and hand. I was with him when the doctor was examining his x-rays and the doctor commented that his growth plates were completely fused and he had done growing. He has never suffered from mental health issues and is a very calm and collected individual. He has trained properly and stuck to a very strict and clean bulking/cutting diet and only misses training sessions if he has the flu or something else which means he physically cannot do it. He has trained like this for 3 years.

He has done multiple hours of research on PCT and seems to know about all the hormones under the sun and how to restore homoeostasis. The guy is very clever, I think he spoke to an endocrinologist about the whole plan as well.

So, assuming that his growth plates are closed, his gear is not contaminated, the PCT is not fake and he trains reasonably while on the stuff and does a very strict PCT under medical supervision, is it possible for this 18 year old to use these very powerful hormones responsibly with reduced risk of permanent damage?[/quote]

Has he tried creatine yet? I hear that shit knocks steroids out of the park.