T Nation

18 Year Old Soon to be College Student

Haven’t lifted consistently throughout my life, 6’3", 170
I need to lose the small bit of fat around my stomach and bulk up, a LOT.

[quote]Ultiplaya11 wrote:
I need to lose the small bit of fat around my stomach and bulk up, a LOT.[/quote]

There is NO fat around your stomach. So don’t even think about worrying about getting rid of “it”… and yes, bulk.

What are your goals?

delete your post, remove the picture, and we’ll all pretend this never happened.

Fat around your stomach??? uh oh, that’s not good, you’re one of those kind of newbies.

Potatos and steak - STAT.

no abs, 1

The trolling is getting boring now, it has been done 100 times already, why do people think that it will be fun to do it again and again and again.

gotta love trolls, probably because I joined yesterday. I want to visibly be able to see my abs, they’re not defined like I want them to be. Pretty fucking general but I know eating lean is a MAJOR part to that, but I don’t know any good meal plans to help. and I need to work on my back because it sucks

gotta love trolls, probably because I joined yesterday. I want to visibly be able to see my abs, they’re not defined like I want them to be. Pretty fucking general but I know eating lean is a MAJOR part to that, but I don’t know any good meal plans to help. and I need to work on my back because it sucks[/quote]

Your whole body sucks, and you came to the wrong place, this is a body building website not a skinny school boy wants to be even skinnier website.

If you want tips on cutting fat go to the beginers forum, no need to post pics

[quote]Electric_E wrote:
Ultiplaya11 wrote:
gotta love trolls, probably because I joined yesterday. I want to visibly be able to see my abs, they’re not defined like I want them to be. Pretty fucking general but I know eating lean is a MAJOR part to that, but I don’t know any good meal plans to help. and I need to work on my back because it sucks

Your whole body sucks, and you came to the wrong place, this is a body building website not a skinny school boy wants to be even skinnier website.

If you want tips on cutting fat go to the beginers forum, no need to post pics
[/quote]

QFT. Even more maddening is the fact that this guy has somehow managed to achieve a near 4 rating.

I want to get bigger you fucking prick…rate my body thread, not bash me for having goals. gtfo

I want to get bigger you fucking prick…rate my body thread, not bash me for having goals. gtfo[/quote]

A walking beanpole posting pictures on a Bodybuilding forum? Are you fucking serious?

Lift some weights you skinny putz.

I shit bigger than you.

I want to get bigger you fucking prick…rate my body thread, not bash me for having goals. gtfo[/quote]

Like 1MoreRep has said before, you have no body. You have no physique to rate. I give you a 1, only because there is no 0 option.

I’m not going to tell you that you can’t get big, but right now you look like an Auschwitz survivor. Eat, lift, and come back here in two years when you have a physique to post.

I was not bashing you for having goals I was bashing you for posting that you want to cut your fat to see your abs, whilst posting a picture of your aids riddled body.

As for rating you, I have already and there will be no prizes for guessing what I rating I gave you.

i hate participating in these, but absolutely terrible. and way to attack a respected member here. who are you?

ultiplaya?? are you like mclovin’s alter-ego? seriously…get your butt straight to the ultibeginner’s forum immediately young man!

[quote]1morerep wrote:
ultiplaya?? are you like mclovin’s alter-ego? seriously…get your butt straight to the ultibeginner’s forum immediately young man![/quote]

^
listen to this man

I wish you would have taken my advice and removed this post when you had the chance. I don’t know what you thought was going to happen…

Yeesh, just joined yesterday and already bashing well known, well spoken people on this site who have more muscle on their left delt then you have on your entire body… Do yourself a favor - delete this account, start a new one, and read this site for one full year before posting anything at all… And for god sakes don’t let your first post be in this section.

• AB

[quote]1morerep wrote:
ultiplaya?? are you like mclovin’s alter-ego? seriously…get your butt straight to the ultibeginner’s forum immediately young man![/quote]

1morerep,

Freakin’ priceless. You beat me to the punch about his username.

BTW, you are one big son of a gun. You’re the reason people like ulitplayer should NEVER post picture on RMP.

I honestly want to know what he thought was going to happen. He says he needs to gain a lot of mass. Did he expect people to be like “nah, you’re ripped, brah”? Did he think people would say “yah, when you lose that huge gut, you’ll be so hot you’ll need to hire bodyguards to keep all the chicks and gay dudes off you”?

I just don’t understand what his motivation could have been.