18 Year Old Numbers

most thread revivals are pretty dumb, but this is always a fun topic. Although if I remember correctly, I believe there’s another similar thread somewhere on here…

what are you trying to say?

I was doing my best to avoid being negative, while also acknowledging how ridiculous your statement was. I do also hope you reach those goals though. That would be awesome. You’re talking about literally doubling your total without gaining a pound of bodyweight. I would be willing to be that there is no living human who has gone from a 1000 lbs total to a 2000 lbs total in 5 years at the same bodyweight, regardless of starting age. Zero.

That being said, I certainly don’t want to discourage you from training hard. It’s just a perspective. Prove me wrong, if I’m wrong.

1 Like

He could probably mean competing in the 220 class,which could mean same bw but way different body composition

Still,the statement ‘‘I total 1000,I want 2000 in 5 years’’ is kinda ridiculous to me

Well I haven’t hit 18 yet, but right now at 16 I’m hitting raw

565 squat
365 pause bench
575 deadlift

I’m 5’7" and 243

Hoping to total 1600 in October at Raw Nationals as I’ve only been training for a year and progress is still coming quickly. No clue what I’ll be hitting when I turn 18.

Im 18 right now 234
Bench 340
Squat 395
Deadlift 480
Clean 270