18 Y/O with Low T

I’m 18 my stats are 5’7’’ 135 pounds and fairly low body fat. I’m tired of being so small and have been working out consistently. I have naturally large arms about 13 inches and my chest is somewhat filled out how ever my legs are thins as twigs.

I cant gain wait even on a 4000 calorie diet and my muscles gains are slow. I recently went to the doctor and was told my test levels are 278. The doctor said this is normal range but i know its extremely low.I know that everyone highly recomends against steroids at 18 however my test is low and i really want to start growing.

Can anyone please give me some advice? Thank you i really need the help!

“Gaining” should be the least of your concerns. Erectal dysfuction, low sperm count, fat gain (which is dangerous just by itself), constant fatigue etc should be your worries. Do you have any of these symptoms?

EDIT: LOL at 13 inch big arms

no im actually fairly athletic and think that the test levels where due to the time of day the blood was taken. I dont have any of those problems and my arms are actually 15 inches my bad but anywyas im pretty much asking wheteher of not gear is a good idea at 18.

[quote]trynagetbig1 wrote:
no im actually fairly athletic and think that the test levels where due to the time of day the blood was taken. I dont have any of those problems and my arms are actually 15 inches my bad but anywyas im pretty much asking wheteher of not gear is a good idea at 18.[/quote]

No, it is not.

Please read the advice for new guys sticky.

Do not get T tunnel vision. At your age, you need to find out what the causes are and address those. Low T is a symptom.