18 Y/O, Infertility Help After DHT Cycle

I thought it was bodyfat measurements while holding a shoe?

SB

2 Likes

Lmao great analagy

1 Like

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this. Many are virgin until college years. Dont think you have to go out and have sex now just because you think you are “suppose” to have sex.

you have many years of sex, don’t worry mate.

2 Likes

Yea but I want to be having sex again, sex is fun… Just need to find a girl again. In America I had a really good friend that would help me out, set me up with girls and I could do the talking from there, however I have no idea how to start conversations… Or finish them.
@charlie12

1 Like

I ran a 7-week DHT cycle, the pituitary gland stopped pulsing LH and my testicles stopped working during those 7 weeks.
It has been 1 year now but my testicular size and sperm has not improved.
My hypothesis is that my testicles (especially the receptors in the leydig cells) became desensitized to LH as they did not received any LH signals for 7 weeks.
I found an article that could confirm this hypothesis

The blood tests of 2 months ago say :
LH : 5.0
FSH : 1.9
TT : 6.0 ng/ml
E2 : 41 pg/ml
Inhibin B : 217.2 pg/ml
AMH : 18.9 ng/ml (very high)
Prolactin : 9.5 ng/ml
My testicular sizes are 12 ml and 10.5 ml.
The fact that LH (5.0) is high compared to Testosterone (6.0), suggests that leydig cells do not respond as they should to LH signal in producing testosterone.
This supports the hypothesis of Leydig cells desensitized to LH…

I wonder if HCG can resensitize Leydig cell receptors to LH.
You can read a lot about HCG dosages to reverse testicular atrophy but I am confused…

The things to avoid would be

• Over stimulation of LH receptors with HCG because can further desensitize LH receptors (not good for recover).
  • Over stimulation of LH receptors with HCG because raises intratesticular E2 too much which cannot be managed with anastrozole (not good for recover).

I found a study on rats…

Tell me yours, thank you very much.

I think you have confused girth (circumference) and diameter here. Girth numbers are actually quite deceptive, in that the number will be higher than youd think looking at it. In a perfect cylinder 6" girth is less than 2" across.

Bro, I just started reading a lot of your posts and I have one thing to say. You’re too smart to be socially awkward. I am 100% willing to take you under my wing. Seriously dude, I am shorter than you, fatter than you, and more than likely uglier than you and I make wayyyy less money than you guaranteed! I will make one suggestion that will fix your sex life forever! Move here!

Pharma is cheap
Can be bought otc
If youre from a 1st world or white thays all you need here… No money required

I laughed at this entire post… Zeek is soooo evil

1 Like

Where is “here”?

The Philippines

1 Like

Lol this was a fun post. Wonder what ever happened to my mans willy tho

He met a nice ladyboy in Thailand and settled down with her.

1 Like

Legend has it they have some new penis cream that just came out in Thailand. Its been tested on komodo dragons so its bound to be safe. If hes in thailand im sure his next post will be about the sweet ganizz hes gotten from it

Guys,
1 year ago before I took that DHT gel, my testicles were bigger and fuller, my ejaculate was bigger and denser, my erections were more frequent and more intense.
I’m sure.
I know, I only fucked myself, I fucked my life, I was a fool.
It’s been 1 year since I took that damn gel but my balls haven’t recovered their size, their current measured volume is 10.5 and 12ml.
Before DHT they were about 16-17ml.
On March 11th I have an appointment with a new andrologist and I hope he can help me…
I wonder, is there anything I can do to recover the size of my balls, my sperm etc.?
I read about HCG, HMG, Nolvadex, Clomid but I’m afraid to do more harm, I haven’t taken anything since I stopped DHT.
I’m only 18 years old and can something help me? I’m depressed.

Sex change operation. Seriously. Just be a girl from now on.

1 Like

How exactly does one go about measuring thier nuts? Is thier like a special instrument i can buy off amazon?

Orchidometer

Endocrinologists and (sometimes) urologists usually have them

you good?