18 Wks Pre Contest

Hey guys! I’m new member to T-Nation. At this moment. I am starting 18weeks pre-contest diet for my upcoming natural bodybuilding show competing in novice division. I thought it would be cool if I can get comment and suggestion from you guys.

I read other people comment and you guys telling the truth even bad comment. Thats what I am looking for. Straight answer. I also attach picture of my lats spread. That would be cool if I can get a rate! Thanks for your time.

You look big. Need more pics to accurately rate.

[quote]StandTall wrote:
You look big. Need more pics to accurately rate.[/quote]

Agreed. You look thick, but need more pics. Practice a few poses…

Lookin’ solid - maybe hit the delts up a bit?

You look like you got good size.
How much are looking to lose?
What weight do you want to be when step onto the stage?

Thanks everyone for your time making comment and suggestion. I do appreciated. I’m starting out 202lb. I’m doing 18weeks out. First month. I am not going to extreme measure. I do eye ball each meal and count calories. My maintenance calories are estimate rougly 3,000/daily.

Morning treadmill set incline 7.5. 3.5speed.
Night stationary bike at the gym 30mins and I"m out.
I keep track my heart rate 80% of max hr. maintain never go above 140.
rougly I estimate output around 800-900 calories burn daily including virogous training. I do understand everyone have there own opinion but everyone schedule is different. I am not cycling my carbs. Just slow down at 6pm. studying take alot out of me.

I need energy to study to stay up till 3am. I spread my meal out evenly again slow down a 6pm. nothing fancy. I stick with simple plan and adjust each week how my body would respond. Again. I am doing it natural. My goal is to make sure I am not losing more than 1.2lb per week. Sorry about the confusing long paragraph.

I will update my nutrition plan and supplements I am consuming. Again I do appreciated everyone opinion and suggestion. I don’t get offended at negative comment.

Thanks everyone for your time making comment and suggestion. I do appreciated. I’m starting out 202lb. I’m doing 18weeks out. First month. I am not going to extreme measure. I do eye ball each meal and count calories. My maintenance calories are estimate rougly 3,000/daily.

rougly I estimate output around 800-900 calories burn daily including virogous training. I do understand everyone have there own opinion but everyone schedule is different. I am not cycling my carbs. Just slow down at 6pm. studying take alot out of me. I need energy to study to stay up till 3am. I spread my meal out evenly again slow down a 6pm. nothing fancy.

I stick with simple plan and adjust each week how my body would respond. Again. I am doing it natural. My goal is to make sure I am not losing more than 1.2lb per week. Sorry about the confusing long paragraph. I will update my nutrition plan and supplements I am consuming. Again I do appreciated everyone opinion and suggestion. I don’t get offended at negative comment.

[quote]t-ha wrote:
Lookin’ solid - maybe hit the delts up a bit?[/quote]

Thanks. I will pay more attention on my next workout.

[quote]Mr.U wrote:
You look like you got good size.
How much are looking to lose?
What weight do you want to be when step onto the stage?[/quote]

I’m starting 202lb. I want to be on stage competing in novice division 180-185lb. Thanks for your reply.

Sup bro, tough to critique from that shot but I will tell you this, stop eye balling your calories and estimating your intake, write it down instead. I assume you are going to want to compete more than once? My point is how can you make changes and adjustments to what you don’t know? It is a pain in the ass but it will pay off in the long run.

Good luck and train hard.

A

[quote]AGAME wrote:

rougly I estimate output around 800-900 calories burn daily including virogous training. I do understand everyone have there own opinion but everyone schedule is different. I am not cycling my carbs. Just slow down at 6pm. studying take alot out of me.

I need energy to study to stay up till 3am. I spread my meal out evenly again slow down a 6pm. nothing fancy. I stick with simple plan and adjust each week how my body would respond. Again. I am doing it natural. My goal is to make sure I am not losing more than 1.2lb per week. Sorry about the confusing long paragraph.

I will update my nutrition plan and supplements I am consuming. Again I do appreciated everyone opinion and suggestion. I don’t get offended at negative comment. [/quote]

[quote]Amsterdam Animal wrote:
Sup bro, tough to critique from that shot but I will tell you this, stop eye balling your calories and estimating your intake, write it down instead. I assume you are going to want to compete more than once? My point is how can you make changes and adjustments to what you don’t know? It is a pain in the ass but it will pay off in the long run.

Good luck and train hard.

A
[/quuote]
Thanks big dog. I will do.

Double back biceps

That’s a better pic bro. Well of course everyone can use more muscle everywhere and you are 18 weeks out so it is tough to say. Traps for sure. Biceps. Shoulder separation could come out nicely, rear delts could use some work.

A

[quote]AGAME wrote:
Double back biceps[/quote]

How tall are you? I’m guessing around 5’8??

It looks like you will have to lose about 30 pounds to be lean enough to compete. I cant rate any better cause I havent seen your front (abs, quads, etc). I also think you need to allow yourself 20 weeks to diet down, based on what your bodyfat seems. Typically, at 10-12% bodyfat a person can dial it in in 16 weeks without losing much muscle mass.

Its tough to really improve a lagging bodypart while your cutting. I guess it can be done, but genetics plays a big part. I would say to definitely calculate and track your calories as someone already mentioned.

Thats about all I can say for now without more details about you, otehr than train hard and go for it.

Agree with Nickflex – you have some size but you are carrying some bodyfat. That’s okay, but you’ll need to go below 185 to compete, I’m guessing around 170 or so. Nice job on the bulk. Now go melt the Crisco…Stay focused and good luck!