18 with Low T

Hey guys, I posted on get a life, but i should’ve posted it on here. So basically I am convinced i have low T. I wake up with no wood, i have no libido, I even have a beautiful girlfriend who I am attracted too. I just can’t seem to get it up when i need too. I used to think this what performance anxiety, however I just don’t have the desire, I’m not sure what to do. Please help.

Please start by reading the advice for new guys sticky. Can’t get started without more info.

Note that [subclinical] hypothyroidism and hypogonadism have many of the same symptoms. If you have been using sea salt instead of iodized, iodine deficiency can cause major problems. Note first paragraph in the above sticky.

There are 7 stickies in total.

Overall, doctors are the big problem and this is worse in all of the Common Wealth countries with socialized medicine. Better in BC than in other Provinces it seems. You need to become your own expert.

At your age, you need to find the cause of your problem and low-T would be a symptom, not the condition.

Labs:
TT
FT
E2
prolactin, if elevated, get MRI of pituitary, often easily managed with 0.5mg cabergoline/Dostinex per week.
LH/FSH must be done before TRT, otherwise too late
TSH
fT3
fT4