18 Test Prop

Ok, im just trying to get some personal opinions on this, i am currently 18, i have a little over 3 years of lifting experience under my belt.

My current specs are 5’10, 198 pounds, 11% BF. My problem is i am looking into doing a cycle of test prop, i realize i still have more to learn about bodybuilding but i think i know enough about my body and how it works to take this, i understand the risks of early growth plate closure, does anyone have any input in this?

all help is appreciated

[quote]juggalomike wrote:
Ok, im just trying to get some personal opinions on this, i am currently 18, i have a little over 3 years of lifting experience under my belt.

My current specs are 5’10, 198 pounds, 11% BF. My problem is i am looking into doing a cycle of test prop, i realize i still have more to learn about bodybuilding but i think i know enough about my body and how it works to take this, i understand the risks of early growth plate closure, does anyone have any input in this?

all help is appreciated[/quote]

If you understand the risks then why would you be willing to take them at age 18? I am pro-steroids but not at 18. Wait for a few more years.

My two cents.

well ok let me go more in depth with what i said, i understand what the risks are, but what realy would the early closure of growth plates cause other then me to stop growing? also how dangerous is a straight test cycle at that age?

I wrote a long-winded post telling you all about it, but then I decided I’d rather direct you just to search around the steroid section about underage steroid usage and the general opinion here.

Then to tell you you’re a complete moron if you do it at 18.

Are you willing to do every day injections?

At 18, you have a shit load more natural growth left in you.

I gotta say - you need to think long and hard about this big of a step. You can never go back.

It’s not a race. I was 22 years older than you when I took this step.

Think about it long and hard. Personally - You are playing with fire here.

[quote]juggalomike wrote:
well ok let me go more in depth with what i said, i understand what the risks are, but what realy would the early closure of growth plates cause other then me to stop growing? also how dangerous is a straight test cycle at that age?[/quote]

Think about it this way. Your going to shoot Test to get big right? Why would you want to restrict your potential growth by shooting too early.

Your getting good advice. Wait a few years at least. You’ll only regret getting started now.

alright thanks alot for the advice, never realy thaught about it restricting gains later in life, decided this isnt a good choice for me right now

If you’re serious then smart choice.