............... nope skibidopop blah bloop

two years ago i was 19 and had the same idea just like you, i was lucky that people here stopped me, love you guys

1 Like

I will once again pose the same two questions asked above:

1. What, exactly, did you eat yesterday? And was that representative of a normal day?

2. What, exactly, has your training been for the past week? And is that representative of a normal week?

I put on more than that at 16.

It is different when you start out UNDERWEIGHT. Stop reading all that natural limit nonsense on the internet.

He sounds like he’s 16.

If you’re not trolling(you have to be!?)then going ahead with your plan will be the biggest regret you will ever make…I promise you…

Your own test level is the highest it will ever be right now my friend…go away and bloody train and EAT! Infact, post your diet up right now…100% it’ll be awful, not in your eyes of course…get food intake sorted and training and rest and you will grow make no mistake…

Hell, I was 5’7" and 120 lbs when I went to basic.I gained 6 pounds in 8 weeks just by eating and PT

You’re either a troll or a complete fucking idiot. Pick one.

Still waiting.

(extra text because post must be 20 characters)

I don’t think this kid will ever conjugate with lions.

1 Like

If you don’t have enough money to eat some good food, you certainly ought not to be spending whatever you can scrape together on steroids. I’ll let those with actual AAS experience speak to this, but my presumption from reading here is that adding AAS in the absence of reasonable food intake will be a waste of money. Take the money you were going to spend on steroids, buy some good food instead, find a training program that suits your goals (which still are somewhat unclear).

The only really bad thing here is these guys never come back to show us how they knew it all and look at them now.

And seriously, the obsession with growth plates is pretty creepy.

So you don’t have a job, you don’t have money for food, but you have money for steroids? Interesting.

Look, you have to eat more. That’s the only way you’ll gain weight. There isn’t a way around this.

i really do think this person is ,either a troll or is really having a problem understanding what he reads

I believe it’s the latter.

Still planning to “bulk” with a shit plan…

Despite people with experience saying bodyweight exercises and cardio is the only thing thats gonna get you through any military selection…

When your gettin whooped by blokes who can complete a triathalon in pouring rain after 2 hrs sleep and half a mars bar for breakfast (yes, a mars bar for breakfast, aint no time for countin macros kid) then maybe you will understand your heading in the wrong direction…

Troll or not this is comedy gold.

SS and a gallon of whole milk every day.

Crazy gainz (I hear).

When you get fat, cut.

End of discussion.

Cliffs notes:
"the average 18 year-old, 5’11" kid weighing 155 will respond better to this training program with four good meals and a gallon of milk a day.

How much better? How about 25-50 pounds of bodyweight in 3-4 months,"

Who said I was in the military!?

Why have you taken my examples literally LOOOOL.

I said I did shit on PRMC cus I was a young gym rat couldnt even run 5 miles…

And sure you can get as jacked as you want when youre in… My 45 commando mates spend most their time watching daytime tv and shitty crossfit lol… YOU TAKE PART IN A SELECTION PROCESS BEFORE JOINING ANY MILITARY BRANCH IN THE WORLD WHICH IS DESIGNED TO BREAK YOU OUT OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE WHICH INCLUDES SHITTY FOOD, SHITTY SLEEP AND SHITTY EXERCISE.

Dissapointed in myself gettin trolled by a troll n all so Im out of this post haha. Get the fuck out the pharma forum absolute waster.

Good God. I’m never having kids…

I hear that lions eat their young.

1 Like