............... nope skibidopop blah bloop

…skibidipop blah bloop

Military huh? I doubt that stack would suffice. I would add tren, as much GH as possible and insulin to the mix. Growth plates closing is a myth just like hypogonadism. Adults make that shit up to scare children.

you f–king with him right???

Yeah I think he’s trolling.

1 Like

just checking kinda had me wondering

It’s hilarious to hear a guy who is 125 lbs say ‘I’ve got a solid understanding of how bulking works.’ If you know how to do it, then why haven’t you… done it? WITHOUT STEROIDS you could easily put on 30 lbs in the next 6 months, with a lot of it being muscle. I did it at your age.

It’s pretty clear you don’t know what you’re doing. You’re basically guaranteed to fuck something up, and end up with severe sexual dysfunction, among other things. I can promise you this. You’re gonna hate yourself for doing this.

And nobody is going to give an 18 year old 125 lbs guy any more steroid advice than what I’ve said. I’m being nice to you here. If I was an asshole, I would tell you how to run a steroid cycle.

1 Like

Maybe that should tell you something about yourself…

Troll or not, why the fuck would adding mass help with any military fitness joining selection progress…

All your hard work is gonna be gone within the first few weeks of limited rations, sleep deprevation and endurance cardio everyday!

How do I know this? Becuase I sucked at the british Royal Marine PRMC after being a gym rat for years prior lol!

All you need to do is shit loads of cardio of all kind, bodyweight exercises and a little compound lifting…

yes in the united states, Marines are different they are bad ass people

you started it
,sas are wussies to seals

You’ve not even enlisted yet. Why do you think you know more than people who have served? I was in the army. It is exactly like andy described:

LOL!!!

20 characters and stuff…

in case you are not TROLL
does not matter whose military you are in
instructors do not care how much you lift
all they care about is can you carry your gear
can you pass the P.T. test
you are going to
run,pullups,pushups,rucking,carry things
if you do not train for this with out roids how the hell do you think you will succed

maybe you need to talk to them

the point is any body who knows what they are doing are not going to tell you how to do [quote=“random8889, post:23, topic:216353”]
He didn’t skip lower day
[/quote]

you should not skip lower day either
sprints,what ever distance your pt test is ,burpees, squats with a backpack

flipcollar already gave you advice with this cycle: take the money you’re planning to spend on steroids, spend it all on extra steaks and vegetables instead, eat them, and actually start lifting some weights while you’re at it. It is very rare for one to lift weights regularly, eat a bunch of steaks and vegetables, and come away with zero gains. The problem is that most people can’t even get those basic steps correct. Let’s play two of our favorite forum games with the skinny-kid-that-can’t-gain-weight threads:

1. What, exactly, did you eat yesterday? And was that representative of a normal day?

2. What, exactly, has your training been for the past week? And is that representative of a normal week?

A post was split to a new topic: Should I Front Load?

OP if want to do something foolish/overnight gainzz forget gear and do this instead…

eat evryhting thats not tied down including the odd bit of junk until you hit say 165, at 18 you should get there pretty damn fast

? brain fart ,or which is it ?

I did it when I was 18.

maybe i am miss understanding ,at 1 point he says he is 18
at another point it appears he says he is 16