T Nation

18 Inch Arms 2

You should make a youtube account if you dont have one already Austin

[quote]johnman18 wrote:
Nice to see you’re still around man. Feels so weird around here without the other vets…[/quote]

Hey dude, nice to see you posting too. Yeah I’m on break from school, have had a lot free time so I could get on more. I still converse daily with all the other guys, times have just changed I guess.

[quote]bnkNando wrote:
You should make a youtube account if you dont have one already Austin[/quote]

That is youtube lol.

Oh shit lol my fault, i will sub.

You’re looking great in the videos man. Like people have commented, delts had a nice pop now.

What’s your typical day diet wise looking like now? And lately you’ve said you’ve switched from less PL training to more BB, controlling the weight and stuff. Are they still those long marathon sessions you were doing (2 hours at the gym) or are they more frequent, shorter sessions now?

Some bench with some glute bridges thrown in from this morning.

[quote]Spidey22 wrote:
You’re looking great in the videos man. Like people have commented, delts had a nice pop now.

What’s your typical day diet wise looking like now? And lately you’ve said you’ve switched from less PL training to more BB, controlling the weight and stuff. Are they still those long marathon sessions you were doing (2 hours at the gym) or are they more frequent, shorter sessions now?[/quote]

I’ll go into more details later.

But, IF for the most part. 3 meals a day.

2 Close together, pre and post workout and then dinner.

Obviously lots of meat, veggies, carbs around workout time.

I think I am stronger now than before and I’m on a cut, lost 10-12 lbs so far.

Gym sessions are frequent, 3 on 1 off, bodypart twice a week.

Big volume but it’s quick. I don’t rest too long, concentrate on form over weight on iso exercises. Going well so far.

Here’s my log btw, will be keeping as detailed as possible while I cut, workout whatever. Lots of pic and youtube updates and training advice and what have you.

No bullshit dude, you’re a tool.

Strong as hell though, good work.

[quote]Maiden3.16 wrote:
No bullshit dude, you’re a tool.

Strong as hell though, good work. [/quote]

Hey! I’m just having some fun.

Thanks bro.

The alcohol vid is just what I needed bruh

[quote]austin_bicep wrote:
Some bench with some glute bridges thrown in from this morning.

[quote]Spidey22 wrote:

What’s your typical day diet wise looking like now? And lately you’ve said you’ve switched from less PL training to more BB, controlling the weight and stuff. Are they still those long marathon sessions you were doing (2 hours at the gym) or are they more frequent, shorter sessions now?[/quote]

I’ll go into more details later.

But, IF for the most part. 3 meals a day.

2 Close together, pre and post workout and then dinner.

Obviously lots of meat, veggies, carbs around workout time.

I think I am stronger now than before and I’m on a cut, lost 10-12 lbs so far.

Gym sessions are frequent, 3 on 1 off, bodypart twice a week.

Big volume but it’s quick. I don’t rest too long, concentrate on form over weight on iso exercises. Going well so far.[/quote]

I see the water bottle stuck. I approve.

[quote]johnman18 wrote:
Nice to see you’re still around man. Feels so weird around here without the other vets…[/quote]

Hey dude, nice to see you posting too. Yeah I’m on break from school, have had a lot free time so I could get on more. I still converse daily with all the other guys, times have just changed I guess.
Are you in that BOI group on facebook? That would be really cool if you could hook me up with a link to it.

[quote]johnman18 wrote:

[quote]johnman18 wrote:

Are you in that BOI group on facebook? That would be really cool if you could hook me up with a link to it.[/quote]

I can’t cause it’s secret as in you can’t find it on facebook if your not in it or invited, and I’m not an admin.

You wouldn’t like it anyways, we hardly talk about lifting anymore, most of us have met in real life, it’s like a place where friends hangout and shoot the shit, nothing like the BOI on here though. We talk more about the latest GQ trends and what suits are on sale then weights. And the rest is girl and relationship talk and what the next hangout will be. Lol

Difference between 18 inch arms 1 and 18 inch arms 2…or I should say probably 17 inch arms but I refuse to measure.

Difference between 18 inch arms 1 and 18 inch arms 2…or I should say probably 17 inch arms but I refuse to measure.[/quote]

who cares dude you look 20x better now than you did before.

Wow! that is an awesome transformation. Good work dude:)

Thanks guys. Ryan I know man, I was kidding, I care more about what I look like than what I measure. Measurements now are just for shits and giggles.

Yo new vid.

I’m going to really push to get a lot of stuff up and just perfect the delivery with time.

And another, answering some questions.

And another. You can see what I do with myself, two weekdays at school before classes start and not much going down. Ha

K, and now back to arms.

Hey man. Like the vids. Keep doing them. Sounding more “natural” each time if that makes sense… More articulate.

Have you been working on your hips/ankle? Saw you mentioned them in that other thread… And if so have you noticed anything?