18 and Steroids

[quote]biscuite wrote:
Im glad you got to 155 on your bench you pussy.Clearly my friend you can make some gains going natural but come to my world of prof atheletes and try it.Pop your mommas titty out ya mouth and recognize where ya at man.

biscuite[/quote]

ar yuu retartted?

[quote]biscuite wrote:
Im glad you got to 155 on your bench you pussy.Clearly my friend you can make some gains going natural but come to my world of prof atheletes and try it.Pop your mommas titty out ya mouth and recognize where ya at man.

biscuite[/quote]

I’m a professional athlete, I’m taller, heavier and have a lower bodyfat than this chump and I’ve NEVER taken anything illegal. One thing I’ve learned is don’t put shit on anyone’s lifting stats or size because there’s always someone out there who is stronger, bigger or faster than you.

Well done to the guy on the earlier post. Benching 155 is getting there but stay patient and don’t get on the gear and you will be rewarded.

[quote]biscuite wrote:

biscuite[/quote]

you have got a big mouth,so just how strong are you mr prof athelete?

[quote]biscuite wrote:

biscuite[/quote]

Your world? Oh please elaborate, before you get your ass handed to you by the rest of the world, biscbitch.

[quote]biscuite wrote:

biscuite[/quote]

Becuase you started out benching 300?

You tool.

[quote]matsm21 wrote:
well, you can look at it this way too…if the advice they gain from this site causes even one of them to decide against using steroids, its worth it. IMO this is a site that only tolerates the educated and safest use of steroids, and supplements in general. [/quote]

rest easy. i was gonna use before i came to this site. then i did the same stupid thing everybody else does and my first post was about gear. boy did i get flamed. my nut’s are still singed;) since then i have decided i don’t need gear until i can no longer progress. of course i am 25, so maybe i have a little more sense than i would have at 18. long story short i believe that all you A holes out there flaming these youngster’s are doing a service. keep it up, and thanks. now point me to a newbie. flame on.

In my place D.bol is nothing. I got friends who were 17 or 16 who had an still working out. Dacka (dcka) dont know how to spell it or d.bol

[quote]general wrote:
Hey Im 17 but I would never pump my self with some steroids. That’s cheating I started working out at last year. When I first started I curled 10 pounds max (10)reps and benched 40 max (12) reps. I was weak and skinny.I weighed 90.

A year later. I max out Curling 55 pounds and benching 155. I only weigh 112. The point…No steroid use, just determination.[/quote]

TOP WORK general you’ve increased your bench by nearly 400% and increased your curl by 550% so keep up the good work.

weight 220
bench 425
squat 650
incline 365
cling jerk 340
as for a curl, yes i can!