T Nation

18 and anavar tips and advice

18 and anavar 18 and anavar

your diet looks good… I would just add some type of fast absorption protein in the morning. like soy or egg. maybe 3 egg whites and 1 whole egg.

for the anavar you could run it a little higher maybe 40-60mg. dont expect miracles from it… you wont put on much weight but you should harden up and gain some good strength.

LOL @ this being a one time thing. Once you feel what being ‘on’ feels like… you’ll want to again. haha

Anyway, I think you should give us a little more in depth explanation about why you’re dead set on anavar and not a test cycle?

Also, I think you could see some excellent results with spot on paraworkout nutrition alone. (possibly more than a 6 week anavar cycle at your dose.)

No mention of PCT…

thanks, forgot to mention the morning protein consists of whey which i think is a fast acting protein, i’ll try to throw in some eggs in the morning, thanx for the advice :wink:

There was a poster on here a while back who was arguing that anavar was not as dangerous a steroid as some of the other ones out there. Dont fool yourself, it is. The only thing that anavar is truly mild in, is results.

That is coming from someone who has tried it, both alone and with other steroids. You have no need to take steroids at fucking 18 and 172 pounds. You will also be severly disappointed and probably suffer from poor libido post cycle.

Good luck

rrjc5488- well lol, I guess im going for anavar because its considered the safest AAS out there (not that it is safe) and also because it is oral and I wont inject anything, hehe. As far as PCT, I’ve read many threads saying that anavar doesn’t require PCT, however, what should I run during my PCT, thanks :wink:

Detroit- “I am hopefully expecting some strength gains with some dropped body-fat, nothing drastical as it is not what I am looking for.”
I know that I could probably not get anything good from this, I wont get dissapointed because I am not expecting anything drastical as mentioned above. thanx’

[quote]bigballs18 wrote:
rrjc5488- well lol, I guess im going for anavar because its considered the safest AAS out there (not that it is safe) and also because it is oral and I wont inject anything, hehe. As far as PCT, I’ve read many threads saying that anavar doesn’t require PCT, however, what should I run during my PCT, thanks ;)[/quote]

I think you should do some more research. Anavar is a suppressive steroid. They all are.

You NEED a PCT if you don’t plan on nearly guaranteeing permanent HPTA damage. Read the SERM and AI sticky and come back with a proposed PCT and we’ll let you know how you’re doing.

You are foolish.

[quote]bigballs18 wrote:
…english is my 2nd language
[/quote]

Then ignorance must be your first. Taking your stats and diet into account, expect minimal gains, no more erections, puffy nipples, and the urge to come back here to figure out wtf happened. But no worries, you’ll probably with suger pills anyways. Oh, and you can kiss those big balls of yours good-bye.

…sorry if I sound rude :stuck_out_tongue:

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahah lol you guys crack me up with your comments, and i sincerely thank you for your opinions, now i wont be doing anavar or any other aas for now, even though i stated that nothing you guys said would change my mind, however, vette, you said taking your diet into account, expect minimal gains, what is wrong with my diet? thanx’ lol funny shit

rrjc- Also, I think you could see some excellent results with spot on paraworkout nutrition alone. (possibly more than a 6 week anavar cycle at your dose.)

what is paraworkout nutrition?

Get the fuck out of here, you say that no matter what WE SAY it won’t impact your use/decision, yet you want to cherry pick from the information we do provide?

Here are some quick changes. Basically get solid sources of protein every to hours. majority of carbs up until workout, eat steak and drink whole milk. These arent written in stone. See how your body reacts and adjust accordingly meaning for instance if you dont respond with milk replace it with something similar, NOT “im too full and cant eat my next!” Read the nutrition section and use nutritiondata.com

[quote]bigballs18 wrote:
6:30am
Wholewheat Toast, Cottage Cheese, (1 scoop) Protein Shake, 1 cup Oatmeal, Banana multi-vi, omega 3’s, 1g vitamin C
[/quote]

2 scps Whey
Oats
Raisain bran
Banana
Whole milk

[quote]bigballs18 wrote:
9:30am
2 scoops protein, 1 cup oats
[/quote]

okay, but only if your in class and cant chow down on some real food. Use almonds here.

[quote]bigballs18 wrote:
12:30am
peanut butter sandwich with almonds
[/quote]

Really? You wanna run a AAS cycle and your having pb sandwich as a meal. How about:

6-8oz steak
veggies
rice

[quote]bigballs18 wrote:
3pm
1 cup brown rice, 2 chicken breast, lettuce, some olive oil
[/quote]

This is your best meal of the day IMO. Switch the lettuce with spinach and make sure to drench it with olive oil.

[quote]bigballs18 wrote:
4pm (pre-workout)
some N.O or creatine
[/quote]

Dont waste your money on the NO, and get yourself some BCAAs. Dextrose is stupid cheap.

2 scps Whey
30-60g dextrose
1 scp BCAA

[quote]bigballs18 wrote:
5:15pm (post-workout)
2 scoops protein,1 cup oats, 1 banana, creatine
[/quote]

Same as pre-workout and creatine

[quote]bigballs18 wrote:
7pm
2 chicken breast, 1/2 cup cottage cheese, lettuce, whole wheat slice of bread
[/quote]

Change this meal to 6pm

6-8oz steak
wild rice or whole wheat pasta, whole milk

8pm
5oz+ tuna with mayo

[quote]bigballs18 wrote:
10pm
2 scoops cassein shake
[/quote]

Casein, mix in some whey as well. add in some fats like a few tbs of pb or a shot of olive oil

Stop wasting our time and clooging the board with this nonsense.

35mg var spread throughout the day = garbage results. I don’t care what results youre looking for.

Notion that you won’t need a SERM based PCT = completely wrong. Undebateable.

Congratulations on becoming yet another ‘poster boy’ for why these drugs need to be highly regulated. Thank you for that.

vette thanks alot for your advice, please erase this post if it offends anyone

Whats done is done. Use this thread as a learning lesson, most of the harsh responses you received are due to the seriousness of AAS use and your lack of understanding towards that. You cant just walk onto the field and play with the big boys. Continue educating yourself in regards to training and dieting (this is a never ending process) and by all means continue to feed your interest in AAS by reading and researching. Good place to start would be the stickies. If you do this for the next few years, you should be well prepared to hang with the big guys.

whatever happened to the idea of f*uck it I’m just gonna do it??? I personally dont see this as any worse than choosing to drink or smoke or take any other sort illigal drugs, although i wouldnt choose to do it myself.

[quote]dazedandconfused wrote:
whatever happened to the idea of f*uck it I’m just gonna do it??? I personally dont see this as any worse than choosing to drink or smoke or take any other sort illigal drugs, although i wouldnt choose to do it myself. [/quote]

Ummm, lets see, because steroids alter your hormone profile and the OP has this idea that he doesn’t need to run PCT to restart his HPTA. Sounds like a great way to cause some long term damage, how’s that for starters?

begone troll