18, 6'4", 200lbs, Arm Span 6'7", Help?

So I’ve been lifiting for 1 year and 4 months, now 2 days a week due to school and other stuff, I need some workout plan for those 2 days a week cuse I’m lost and I think I cant reach maximum in those 2 days with my knowledge, so if anyone has any advice it would be very useful and I would be very grateful if you would provide it and of course well structured critique would not hurt.
I’m trying to bulk atm, and I will start to cut in 3 months, and i mean to focus on my back that period of bulking .

IMG_3006

Do you want programming help or your physique critiqued?

My feedback is charge your battery.

4 Likes

Both

This is my favorite workout template for lifting twice per week. I found it to be one of the most effective programs I’ve ever run. Do this, without modification, and you will have success if you also start eating. Because you’re clearly not eating enough to grow.

Why in the world would you cut in 3 months? To each his own, as far as goals go, but you have barely any muscle right now. A cut in 3 months will leave you looking exactly like these pictures. You’ll just spin your wheels forever with that sort of plan.

1 Like