18, 1+ Year of Work, & 140 Lbs Later

A pound a day? If you kept a log you could make a pretty impressive write-up out of that!

Jesus christ the kid starved himself to death and he still has muscle.

Great work man!

Enjoy being lighter; just keep being strong!

It’s more redeeming being lighter and stronger then fat and strong.

Its funny, i actually do have the huge fucking calves still. Im a freshman at college, and i didnt play football at the lighter weight, just got bored after football season, had nothing to do but workout. Also i didnt starve myself, i just ate in portions, and small meals throughout the day.

yo ricky its kendick

im so proud of you :slight_smile:

you better fuck me!!!

easttxryda,

You say you didn’t play football. I know you felt quick as hell at the lighter weight and wanted some commentary.

IE: if you timed some 40’s before and after or vertical hops.

Sounds like you lost all that weight and either didn’t lose or gained strength.

You should also play in college, thats some pride you can look back for the rest of your entire life.

YEs ive gotten way faster at this weight, actually today i weighed in at 208. about to go get my big on right now, im kind of thinking about playing college, but what would i play? lol i played offensive tackle. def. cant play that at this size at a d-2 college.

Move to linebacker or defensive end, even def tackle, hardnosed blocking fullback or tightend.

Your deadlift is already big. Another 20 or 30lb of muscle it might be one of the best on the team.

Walk-on at 225lbs to 230lbs. Go for any of the positions I mentioned. The reason not to come in any heavier, is this way you can come in as fast as possible with best vertical. Its also big enough for all the positions I mentioned. Over the year or next two years gain 20-30lbs of muscle ontop of this. Then you’ll have more than enough.

Remember, if you have to catch the ball. Just catch the ball, nothing else matters.

You’d gain around 20-30lb up front to get it, but for you it should be easy to gain mostly muscle.

Many fullbacks in college are converted halfbacks, and they want to run the ball. They don’t care as much about blocking.

Since you where an offensive tackle, there is not going to be any problem with you taking on a “Moose Johnson” type Fullback blocking role. When it comes to blocking, you should be able to put on a field day.

First thing is first is making the team. Pretty much they are going to see how quick and strong you are and how much you weight. So your 40, your vertical, power clean and bench should be really good.

Most people even with scholarship DO NOT PLAY THE FIRST YEAR.

They will always pick up some walkons.

While debating this, do one of the vertical jump programs, and increase your bench, squat, powercleans.

Remember, playing college football is something you can look at for the rest of your life. Plus if your good enough, you can earn a scholarship.

Find out when you guys have “try outs”, I think its spring or next fall.

If its next fall, its nearly one full year for you to put it together.

BY the way, college football players get TONS of free pu$$y. TONS of it.

Imagine the dating world being flipped, where they come to you!

good luck.

[quote]2_big wrote:
yo ricky its kendick

you better fuck me!!!
[/quote]

Sorry, but I think you’re lost: this is Rate My Physique. Rape My Physique is that way →

P.S. Great job OP - looks like the groupies are starting to queue up…

freaken A man, great work!

Serious question: Any stretch marks from the rapid weight loss?

[quote]roybot wrote:
2_big wrote:
yo ricky its kendick

you better fuck me!!!

Sorry, but I think you’re lost: this is Rate My Physique. Rape My Physique is that way →

P.S. Great job OP - looks like the groupies are starting to queue up…[/quote]

lol its an inside joke…

i know him

[quote]2_big wrote:
roybot wrote:
2_big wrote:
yo ricky its kendick

you better fuck me!!!

P.S. Great job OP - looks like the groupies are starting to queue up…

lol its an inside joke…

i know him[/quote]

Cool. I was hoping that you knew him. Otherwise it might have been time to break out the restraining orders :slight_smile:

yea i have some stretch marks, mainly on the arms.

What the hell is a pancher?

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
What the hell is a pancher?[/quote]

LOL! I asked myself that very same question. Only to realize that is a really shity T, Panthers.

[quote]HangerBaby wrote:
Jesus christ the kid starved himself to death and he still has muscle. [/quote]

Starving yourself won’t have a major effect on muscle loss as long you do weight lifting. There was a study that is the basis of the V-Diet where people only DRANK 800Kcals a day for six weeks those who went on a lifting cycle GAINED strength and MAINTAINED lean mass. That’s opposed to those who lost both on just a cardio cycling.

Good job OP!

Good job buddy