T Nation

175MG of Prop / 125MG of Tren Ace Blend

I am 5'7", 231 pounds currently. I fractured my fibula and tore my ACL about 8 months ago. I sat on the couch for about 2 months very depressed. I gained about 30 pounds of fat that put me at 243 Pounds. I started working out again about 2 months ago and have lost 10 pounds of fat and have regained muscle in my severely deteriorated quads,hamstring and calf along with the rest of my leg. My question is:Would a test and tren blend be a good idea to burn fat while also helping with strength gains?

[quote]BNutz80 wrote:
I am 5’7", 231 pounds currently. I fractured my fibula and tore my ACL about 8 months ago. I sat on the couch for about 2 months very depressed. I gained about 30 pounds of fat that put me at 243 Pounds. I started working out again about 2 months ago and have lost 10 pounds of fat and have regained muscle in my severely deteriorated quads,hamstring and calf along with the rest of my leg. My question is:Would a test and tren blend be a good idea to burn fat while also helping with strength gains?[/quote]

I feel your pain BNutz. I was sidelined with a torn pec for over a year, and those feelings of depression really do kick in. I started a split routine of EQ and Test-E for 8 weeks and then Test-P and Tren-A for the next 8 weeks. Its been amazing, strength gains, some size gains but a lot of fat loss during the intensive workouts. The gear will assist but the workout intensity has to be off the charts. I have 2 weeks to go of the Tren-A and Test-P portion, with N2 guard ed and exedrol eod finishing 2 weeks after last pin, arimidex and clomid. Of course keeping caber and other PCT’s on hand just in case.

I try to avoid the oral based stuff like A-50 and Dianabol etc, as it is tough on the liver. any other thoughts let me know

Power4ull
6’0 - 287lbs

SQ - 970
BP - 740
DL - 848

[quote]power4ull73 wrote:

[quote]BNutz80 wrote:
I am 5’7", 231 pounds currently. I fractured my fibula and tore my ACL about 8 months ago. I sat on the couch for about 2 months very depressed. I gained about 30 pounds of fat that put me at 243 Pounds. I started working out again about 2 months ago and have lost 10 pounds of fat and have regained muscle in my severely deteriorated quads,hamstring and calf along with the rest of my leg. My question is:Would a test and tren blend be a good idea to burn fat while also helping with strength gains?[/quote]

I feel your pain BNutz. I was sidelined with a torn pec for over a year, and those feelings of depression really do kick in. I started a split routine of EQ and Test-E for 8 weeks and then Test-P and Tren-A for the next 8 weeks. Its been amazing, strength gains, some size gains but a lot of fat loss during the intensive workouts. The gear will assist but the workout intensity has to be off the charts. I have 2 weeks to go of the Tren-A and Test-P portion, with N2 guard ed and exedrol eod finishing 2 weeks after last pin, arimidex and clomid. Of course keeping caber and other PCT’s on hand just in case.

I try to avoid the oral based stuff like A-50 and Dianabol etc, as it is tough on the liver. any other thoughts let me know

Power4ull
6’0 - 287lbs

SQ - 970
BP - 740
DL - 848

[/quote]

Those are some damn nice numbers, im not into pling but would love to see some vids if you got any