1752 Total at RUM8

It’s a 27lb PR total from my last meet.

Great, great effort on those squats!!! Textbook form as usual. What was the background song(?) for your squats?

What weight classes are in the “MW”?

Impressive total.
Sick grind on last squat.

Great Job!
Great work selecting your attempts, it really looks like just about every ounce you could lift ended up on your total . Especially on that 3rd squat. Congratulations on the PR and victory!

[quote]punnyguy wrote:
Great, great effort on those squats!!! Textbook form as usual. What was the background song(?) for your squats?

What weight classes are in the “MW”?

[/quote]

I believe this year, the Middleweights were 181’s and 198’s, it’s usually the 198’s and 220’s, but the way the flights were set up, it was different this year.

This was the song I chose for this year.

[quote]FlatsFarmer wrote:
Great Job!
Great work selecting your attempts, it really looks like just about every ounce you could lift ended up on your total . Especially on that 3rd squat. Congratulations on the PR and victory![/quote]

My handler knows how to get every last pound out of me. We went overly aggressive on my third bench because we wanted to get me to win the Superclass on top of winning my weightclass. 200kg was a bit too much. 192.5, 195, or 197.5 would have been a more of a sure thing. Oh well, it was worth the attempt.

I was one of the staff working around the platform. Many of the lifts I was right there before you got to the platform cheering you on, cleaning the bar, moving weights, etc. Your intensity was great and you showed a lot of heart. It was an honor to be there and help all the lifters as much as possible.

[quote]gorillavanilla wrote:
I was one of the staff working around the platform. Many of the lifts I was right there before you got to the platform cheering you on, cleaning the bar, moving weights, etc. Your intensity was great and you showed a lot of heart. It was an honor to be there and help all the lifters as much as possible. [/quote]

Thanks man for helping out! I really appreciate it!

Really, really great lifting.

I think I speak for most if not all of the staff at RUM that we wanted to make sure everyone of you lifters were able to have the best and safest conditions to lift in. Great job.

saw this on your IG and creamed my pants

great effort

hope you post more here again

[quote]TheCB wrote:
saw this on your IG and creamed my pants

great effort

hope you post more here again[/quote]

Haha, I appreciate the kindness

I may start posting up here again, as long as there is no more Brofessor X sillyness going on in these forums.

Seemed to be a good competition. My good friend Jim Paquet competed and did a 2000 total

Great job, Carlos - especially on that third squat!

Awesome job dude, that was a hell of a grind on that third squat attempt.

Man that was insanely impressive especially the squats

Incredible grind, very inspiring!

That ability to grind those squats out is ridiculous. Great meet.

Nice work man!

Almost looked like you were doing pause squats haha, but great job on an elite performance