1725 Raw Total @197 Drug Tested

[quote]Sutebun wrote:
Damn man! Very awesome. Crazy numbers, and as a natural at that![/quote]
Thanks Sutebun

Most impressed by your squatting, very awesome man. Wish you could’ve had your bench at 100%, on the bright side, that means there’s no reason you shouldn’t smash this total next time!

Squats look deep enough (after several watches and still frames). Basically you are where I would aspire to be. Been pushing toward 1300, and got weight down to 195-200 from 230 2 years ago. You look taller than me though? How tall are you? Looks like you will eventually move up in weight class based on your build.

[quote]ibnmahama wrote:

Awesome deadlifting. I like how you lockout your knees when setting up, then spring into position. I use that same technique, and it works incredibly well. :slight_smile:

Very studly lifting

Very nice pause on the bench. It’s that much more impressive when a lifter’s doing a heavy bench with a nice pause rather than the almost TnG style some people seem to be passing.

And awesome lifts in general! That’s a VERY respectable total.

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:
Very nice pause on the bench. It’s that much more impressive when a lifter’s doing a heavy bench with a nice pause rather than the almost TnG style some people seem to be passing.

And awesome lifts in general! That’s a VERY respectable total.[/quote]

REspectable? I think the best 3 lift total raw and in a drug tested meet is under 1900 at 198.

[quote]mertdawg wrote:

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:

REspectable? I think the best 3 lift total raw and in a drug tested meet is under 1900 at 198. [/quote]
Well is it not respectable? lol

:stuck_out_tongue:

Fuck you and your awesome display of strength :wink:

RESPECT! Very impressive. Not trying to start anything but I was wondering how much is your squat without the suit and wraps?

[quote]BeefyAngus wrote:
RESPECT! Very impressive. Not trying to start anything but I was wondering how much is your squat without the suit and wraps? [/quote]
Lol, he’s not wearing a suit ya dingus!

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]BeefyAngus wrote:
RESPECT! Very impressive. Not trying to start anything but I was wondering how much is your squat without the suit and wraps? [/quote]
Lol, he’s not wearing a suit ya dingus![/quote]

Hmm am I missing something. It awfully looks like one of these
http://www.inzernet.com/search_results_squatsuits.asp?txtsearchParamTxt=&txtsearchParamCat=7&txtsearchParamType=ALL&txtsearchParamMan=ALL&txtsearchParamVen=ALL&txtFromSearch=fromSearch&iLevel=2&subcat=26

Very impressive!

[quote]BeefyAngus wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]BeefyAngus wrote:

http://www.inzernet.com/search_results_squatsuits.asp?txtsearchParamTxt=&txtsearchParamCat=7&txtsearchParamType=ALL&txtsearchParamMan=ALL&txtsearchParamVen=ALL&txtFromSearch=fromSearch&iLevel=2&subcat=26[/quote]

I think it looks more like one of these

http://www.inzernet.com/search_results.asp?txtsearchParamTxt=&txtsearchParamCat=10&txtsearchParamType=ALL&txtsearchParamMan=ALL&txtsearchParamVen=ALL&txtFromSearch=fromSearch&iLevel=1

[quote]T3hPwnisher wrote:

[quote]BeefyAngus wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]BeefyAngus wrote:

http://www.inzernet.com/search_results_squatsuits.asp?txtsearchParamTxt=&txtsearchParamCat=7&txtsearchParamType=ALL&txtsearchParamMan=ALL&txtsearchParamVen=ALL&txtFromSearch=fromSearch&iLevel=2&subcat=26[/quote]

I think it looks more like one of these

http://www.inzernet.com/search_results.asp?txtsearchParamTxt=&txtsearchParamCat=10&txtsearchParamType=ALL&txtsearchParamMan=ALL&txtsearchParamVen=ALL&txtFromSearch=fromSearch&iLevel=1[/quote]

Ah thanks for the clarification. Thought it was a suit.

[quote]hungry4more wrote:
Most impressed by your squatting, very awesome man. Wish you could’ve had your bench at 100%, on the bright side, that means there’s no reason you shouldn’t smash this total next time![/quote]

Thanks man. Am hoping to do much better next meet and definitely hungry 4 more.

[quote]mertdawg wrote:
Squats look deep enough (after several watches and still frames). Basically you are where I would aspire to be. Been pushing toward 1300, and got weight down to 195-200 from 230 2 years ago. You look taller than me though? How tall are you? Looks like you will eventually move up in weight class based on your build. [/quote]
Thanks mertdawg. Keep working hard. Am 5’10". I have been competing @ the 198lbs weight class for 3 years now since heI started powerlifting. Am planning on staying in this weight class and trying to make a run for the world record.

[quote]DSSG wrote:

[quote]ibnmahama wrote:

Awesome deadlifting. I like how you lockout your knees when setting up, then spring into position. I use that same technique, and it works incredibly well. :slight_smile: [/quote]
Thanks DSSG. Am glad its working for you

[quote]Tim Henriques wrote:
Very studly lifting[/quote]
Thanks Tim

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:

Thanks Apoklyps