17 Yr Old Nick Wright: 2 Wins in a Row!

Awesome.
That’s all I have to say

[quote]Nick W. wrote:
zephead4747 wrote:
Good luck dude, you’re gonna go far. How much are you planning on bulking before you compete next. I’ll be keeping tabs on you dude.

Thanks man, I am shooting for about 170lbs by the time I begin dieting again this fall. (Remember I am only 5’7").[/quote]

Careful bud, you might grow before your 20. I thought i was done at 5’8, but I bumped up an inch at 19

[quote]Nick W. wrote:
The Mighty Stu wrote:
Very impressive bro! I agree with the Prof on this. If you’ve got this level of quality at your age, as long as you don’t let it hamper your continual progress, you’re in for a great ride. I’m also impressed that you kept the carbs and the water up. I know there are so many schools of thought on final week manipulations, but personally, I gotta go with the opposite approach (although I’m sure individual insulin sensitivity plays a key factor in which method will work best for each competitor).

S

Oh, and here is a some what better quallity picture, this shows off my conditioning a little better. I finally had some striations in my glutes and ham tie-ins. There should be better professional pictures eventually floating around on-line, and mags etc. [/quote]

damn you stomped all over those other 2 guys in this shot.