17 Years Old Running Test E 500/wk + S23 SARM

There is many who disagree with this. There is actually hcg/nolva pct protocols that are “proven” to work. I don’t and won’t use hcg for anything but check it out it’s pretty interesting

For sure it was a judgment call, partly based on him already being mid-cycle (I’m expecting the majority of replies to try enlightening him, rather than patting him on the back) and partly with his being a “national level powerlifter”, though a bit more research on my end seems to indicate his 1000+ total is a combination of gym lifts and/or goal lifts, not what he’s actually done in competition.

Anyhow, looking forward to the stories we’ll get tomorrow.

4 Likes

Let’s see bro some how I don’t think I’ll need to, seen a lot of anecdotal evidence showing that guys who have done multiple cycles come back to baseline levels.

I’m not taking it for PCT tho. Look again.

I don’t tend to agree with this claim. But only time will tell.

Because I don’t like being a slave to the narratives of mainstream media telling us all that StErOiDs ArE BaD and I’ve spoken to a lot of people in the ped realm. My conclusion for better or for worse was that using an androgen rn would complete and progress my puberty, allow me to achieve my goals quicker and more than anything, it’ll give me reference for the future. Sometimes this all comes at a cost and I get it but I can’t live without knowing that I’ve tried it.

Appreciate the concern but this has literally nothing to do with you and DOES NOT come into a meaningful discussion which is what I intended.

good luck bro, please do come back in 5 years and let us know how you’ve progressed!

1 Like

I will update post cycle and yes after many years I will come back here!

Hey I’ve replied to everything you’ve said but three replies have gone for validation or something and haven’t shown up yet… what’s up with that?

Alright here’s the first issue. If you haven’t completed puberty at 17 you’re endocrine system isn’t fully developed (hell you’re brain isn’t fully developed eother), the amygdala contains androgen receptors, many of the “benefits” anabolic steroids cause are mediated via AR binding, thus it makes sense while you’re brain is still developing, anabolic steroids may cause structural changes and/or physiologic changes in brain chemistry that otherwise wouldn’t have happened. However this is a very weak arguement given the vast majority of brain development is complete by age 18. Studies, however have shown that in individuals using very high doses of anabolic steroids, brain structure in the right amygdala is different (however less so but still statistically significant) when hard drug use is taken out of the equation. The structural abnormalities couldn’t be explained by differences in mental state, behavior or cognitive function, and the doses used were a mean of 720mg/wk… Wait, you’re probably planning to use way more than that on you’re second cycle. Anabolic steroids are potentially neurotoxic to some degree, nothing like alcohol though thus that’s not the real problem at stake here.

The real issue here is the fact that you have a perfectly functioning endocrine system (that hasn’t even fully developed) and you’re deciding to interrupt the natural development of said endocrine system. The arguement here is what’s the REAL difference between 18-21-25 year Olds development wise, and it does depend on the individual, however given you stated you haven’t even finished puberty I can only assume you’re endocrine system is far from developed. If you were on testosterone replacement therapy (such as me) this would probably be a whole different convo.

Secondly, you appear vastly uneducated on the risks of anabolic steroids. High doses (say 500mg/wk+) over time place the user at a relatively higher risk of developing cardiac conditions, and if they aren’t careful (and Hematocrit rises above say 60%) you put yourself at a legitimate risk of stroke. The real risk however is LVH with associated deterioration in cardiac function. The relationship between AAS and cardiac function isn’t entirely clear, however there is a weak to moderate positive correlation between high intake of anabolic steroids and the development of severe, concentric left ventricular hypertrophy, dialated cardiomyopathy, heart failure and sudden cardiac death. The reasons behind the structural changes in the myocardium in AAS users lies within various mechanisms. Chronically elevated blood pressure causes LVH, beta adrenergic receptor upregulation (in those sensitive to this effect) will increase RHR quite a bit and thus cause the heart to work faster, training in itself causes pathological LVH thus being able to train 10x harder is going to undoubtedly cause more LVH and most.importantly cardiac myocytes contain AR. While the effects of anabolic steroids are hugely overplayed by the media, they aren’t harmless either. And you’re next proposed cycle (tren, anadrol and test) is the exact way idiots manage to kill themselves at age 35 from a lethal arrythmia and/ or.early onset heart failure. Hell if that’s you’re second cycle what’s you’re fifth cycle going to look like

Then there’s lifestyle, genetics, stress, level of hard drug use etc that play into how much AAS will harm

If you’re over 6 foot and we’re 72kg (which incidentally I weigh more than and I’m 5’5) you shouldn’t have touched anabolics.

With you’re attitude, it isn’t about if you hurt yourself, it’s WHEN you hurt yourself. Trenbolone is steroids on fucking steroids, unless you’re an IFBB pro or something equally impressive, you DONT need tren. The A/A ratio of test is 100/100 tren is 500/500. Don’t fuck with it, using 200mg of tren is (on paper and probably in real life) the anabolic and androgenic potential of 1000mg/wk of test.

@Chris_Colucci this dude said “how’d you know my name”, did you post his name of this forum publicly for everyone too see. Isn’t that an invasion of privacy.

Back to the topic at hand. What you’re doing is idiotic, there’s no way around it, you’ve using high doses (which means innapropriate use), you’re uneducated on the subject in general and thus completely unaware of the potential risks using gear entails

It’s true btw what @aaronca said. The higher you start with (and keep going) the more desensitizd you’re androgen receptors will get (unless you intend to include prolonged washout periods between cycles) thus it’s best to start low. You’re body will synthesize new AR, but in an effort to maintain homeostasis over time they become downregulates, thus increased accruations in muscle taper out (though you maintain if staying on high doses) because the androgen receptors become downregulated. You don’t want to be the guy running a gram of gear on his third cyclez that sets you up for a higher risk for long term cardiac dysfunction. My first cycle was 250mg/wk, my second is only going to be 270mg/wk, I don’t think I’ll ever even go up to 500mg in my LIFETIME!!!

I’m on TRT, have been since 16 and I’ll tell you it sucks to know I’ll have to jab myself every week just to live a normal life for the rest of.my life, it’s humiliating when the pharmacist asks questions as to “why I’m on TRT as I’m so young” then I have to explain in a store full of people my predicament. The risks overall aren’t worth it. If you were on TRT I’d say potentially, if you were dead set on trying something, to try 250mg/wk or something, however these cycles you’re running are irresponsible and reckless. The risk is large, the reward is minimal, and people like you are what give anabolic steroids a bad name.

Oxymetholone is one of the only oral AAS DIRECTLY implicated in causing hepatocellular carcinoma, granted the risk is small. Oxymetholone (and orals in general) are also harsh on the lipid profile, liver (hepatotoxic), kidneys (nephrotoxic) and more.

6 Likes

I disagree, I was a minor when I came on here, secondly I believe this community does a lot of good with regard to deterring minors from making reckless decisions.

Unreal, I really enjoyed this knowledgeable post. Learned a ton!
Any chance you would mind checking out my high blood pressure thread? Would love some advice from someone who understands the risks/role AAS plays with cardiac health and all.

Sorry to high Jack this thread.

Yeet I’ll check tommorow. It’s late here, but I will check

Thank you, and thank you again for that above post. Hope it’s a wake up call for this kid before it’s too late!

Respectfully, no, you do not get it. That’s not a shot at you. When you’re 17 you don’t understand consequences the way someone who’s 28 does. It’s a matter of brain development. It’s not like you can will yourself to understand it better. Your brain just isn’t formed completely yet and the ability to see beyond our own limited horizon is something that is simply not in the cards for very young men. Why do you think we old guys have you young dudes fight our wars for us? You can do whatever you’d like, it’s absolutely your call. But don’t pretend that you’re making an informed decision in regards to consequences, because you’re not. You can’t. Not because you’re flawed or because you’re a failure, but because physiologically you cannot.

2 Likes

I’m running it for 30 days from the 4 week of my cycle. 10mg for ten days 20mg for 10 days and 30mg for 10 days.

This is some strong shit. Already feeling dryer, more vascular, increased appetite and it may be placebo but I’m feeling leaner despite pounding down calories.

Show pics before cycle and after cycle. I wanna see how far you get.

2 Likes

Cool I’ll do that

Firstly, that was purely satire and If I was secretive then why would I even offer my insta? There are reasons why I’m not open about it YET.