17 Years Old Running Test E 500/wk + S23 SARM

@kuthreyakylo You dont look big even after being on gear. Check this thread out-https://forums.t-nation.com/t/17-year-old-wow/177111
This is also a 17 year old, except he looks like someone who can possibly be a pro.

2 Likes

Just outta curiosity @kuthreyakylo where are your parents on this topic? Are they aware of what you’re doing? Do they not notice that you put on all this sudden weight? Or do they not notice these needles?

Firstly you’re talking like I’ve been on juice for a while now. It has only been a month! Secondly that dude you show me is obviously on roids as well so just because he has an impressive physique it means that it’s okay for him to juice at 17? Thirdly I’m not a bodybuilder and I don’t ever want to be a bodybuilder so why would you bother to tell me that he looks like someone who can go pro? Jeeeesusss

Firstly you’re talking like I’ve been on juice for a while now. It has only been a month! Secondly that dude you show me is obviously on roids as well so just because he has an impressive physique it means that it’s okay for him to juice at 17? Thirdly I’m not a bodybuilder and I don’t ever want to be a bodybuilder so why would you bother to tell me that he looks like someone who can go pro? Jeeeesusss

That’s irrelevant. I was comparing our age not ability. He started at 16, I’ve started at pretty much 18

True I feel this way as well

I would never do something like this but if it means something to you then more power to ya

You’re right they probably weren’t at that time.

Damn bruh how many times do I have to say that I’m aware of the fact that my lifts are sub par. I’m also aware that my physique isn’t anything great either. Chill out.

Regarding base lifts and roid use, guys look up Dave Chudley and gimme your views. He took roids early and before he could even bench 120kgs, now he’s one of the best in the UK with almost a 400kg pull and he’s very young if I recall correctly.

He has a YouTube

Referring to my quads at the time of the meet which I posted.

350kgs not 400 my bad***

My rotator cuffs tore after hearing this

1 Like

Never heard of him, don’t really care who he is, and I know drug tested athletes pulling 650-700 at 198

Thanks for the advice and well wishes dude. I hope so to🤞

Hey thanks for your input. You’re probably right about this, plus I’ve been doing my research and it does go in favour of what you’re preaching. So in light of this I’ve decided to rethink my decision for another cycle. The compounds I suggested for my next cycle are extremely harsh and I’ll definitely be better off without them. For now I’m just gonna milk this test cycle for the remaining 3 weeks and then focus on an intensive PCT, because rebounding back to natty test will always be my greatest priority. What are your thoughts on Dr. Micheal Scally’s power PCT protocol? Thanks for your time.

4 Likes

Also just in general, a quick question for all you guys…what are your thoughts on Tony Hughes from Enhanced Athlete?

I think he’s an excellent businessman (and once we get his agenda behind) he may be a decent bloke, I’m not sure. He made a lot of money pushing SARM’s, research chems and DNP (despite the fact DNP is as dangerous as it gets in the world of PED’s). His marketing was toward young adults and teenagers, esp with all the hot chicks in his videos… Who were probably prostitutes… Thus his entire practice, his business and his “supplements” were shady. Anyone who markets DNP to kids (or anyone) ought to be ashamed of themselves and they may be responsible for numerous deaths.

HOWEVER, he did gave solid advice about gear, advocated using low doses (I believe he has a video in which his associate recommends using 250mg/wk for a first cycle) and was at least honest about the products he was marketing.

All in all I’d say he did some shady shit to make money… But then again he wouldn’t be the first person who has questionable business tactics, business is business, not as if big pharma is any better (and don’t say big pharma is bad, I defend the hell out of it… Sometimes because I have to but whatever… (my ethics when it comes to business are rather flawed haha)

1 Like

Your 17… this is something you should definately be better than us old guys at. Technology! Upload something to your YouTube channel and then just add the hyperlink the same way you do a photo. It will link an in thread video

1 Like

It could be much worse. Around here the crime lords are pushing heroin to 17 year olds. It’s become a major problem. They are all running around stealing and robbing to pay for there next hit. If they aren’t on heroin then they are on other life sapping drugs. In this day and age there are no monks, everyone is taking something or drinking excessively.

Sad times for young people, while others are making a ton of money ruining peoples lives. If you look at the chart - 2 of the top 6 are legal and bought OTC - Alcohol and tobacco. This chart is nearly a decade old it’s got much worse last few years.

2 Likes