17 Years Old, 200 Pounds

[quote]BrownTrout wrote:
become fluent in our national language. It would serve you far better in life. [/quote]

America! FUCK YEAH! Coming again, to save the mother fucking day YEAH! America, FUCK YEAH! Terrorists your game is through cause now you have to answer too, America FUCK YEAH! So lick my butt, and suck on my balls! air guitar solo, waving an American flag

(no prosistute no prositute)translation and i am the fittness educted type i can spell but like i said i tryin to learn to type faster and i can garnetee that im not the smartest but there is people hear that are book smart. Im a bad speller sorry.

veiws do change but if you take steroids at a age of 25 and when you are ninty you will regert it not because it is bad for you just cause time has gone by and your elderly and you do not fell the same way about why you took which i think you took it to ook better, feel better, perform better

lol

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
Que no, puto, que no! (A cookie to whomever translates that) [/quote]

want to just give me my cookie now or should I let someone else have a chance?

Don’t worry about life passing you by yet buddy. Thats what people worry about when they’re 25, which is why everyone is telling you to wait until then.

Thanks for the backup, growing_boy. Much appreciated.

my edrinie system is not like i was 13 or 12 years old now it is some what developed and if it means getting the sides its ok. but i want to know about anadrol and dbol whih would be better. cause i am taking.

my veiws could be changed over time but right now i would like info and that about if i took androl with water weight will it be bad for football or would a steroid with no water or less be better although weaker. This can help for further use if i decided to take it or not.

[quote]chicktuna wrote:
u would wnat more perferly novalex. But i did state that in the very long post.(that i didtn lay out a pct or anyhting like that for a reason just suggestions
[/quote]

One mors!

[quote]chicktuna wrote:
i was edcated but i know
[/quote]

Show em da monkey! HUUH!

[quote]chicktuna wrote:
impotence and what about drinking alchnol.
[/quote]

I betcha I’ll make you holler you’ve had enough (Rick James’ “Give it to me Baby”)

[quote]chicktuna wrote:
It not even legal till 21 but i do not think it is bad if taking moderaly even water make side effects if taken too much.
[/quote]

[quote]chicktuna wrote:
my edrinine system
[/quote]

Whatchu talkin bout bich? That picture always makes me laugh sorry guys. I took to much caffeine and I had to do it! CHA-ZAAM motherfuckers!!!

[quote]chicktuna wrote:
my edrinie system is not like i was 13 or 12 years old now it is some what developed and if it means getting the sides its ok. but i want to know about anadrol and dbol whih would be better. cause i am taking.

my veiws could be changed over time but right now i would like info and that about if i took androl with water weight will it be bad for football or would a steroid with no water or less be better although weaker. This can help for further use if i decided to take it or not.[/quote]

you must be one of the slowest,dumbest people alive.

serious question,are you ok?

If I were you I would spend money on more/better food. C’mon guys. Lets get this excited about grass fed beef and raw milk!! Salmon steak…every night. Delmonico steaks for desert. Shit, try smoking more weed to gain weight. It’ll sure as hell be more fun.

my point was that you have regerts about everything. If you decided to party which i dont, then it will be worth it but then you regert it and then after you are done being tired you do not regert it. u get my point. and i have grew naturally and im bigger than a lot of teens than are natuarl even some that juice.

please dont turn it it to something else.im okey.

lets just say my parents get mad cause i eat too many eggs and they get mad that i might get fat.

GB-your my new favorite T-Nation member. I feel like your a close personal friend because A.) you referenced rick james, bitch! B.) You said “CHA-ZAAM, motherfuckers.” Both of which are common occurrences in the physics department of my school.

[quote]chicktuna wrote:
my point was that you have regerts about everything. If you decided to party which i dont, then it will be worth it but then you regert it and then after you are done being tired you do not regert it. u get my point. and i have grew naturally and im bigger than a lot of teens than are natuarl even some that juice.[/quote]

look something you regret as a teen,
banging that fatback at your buddies house to find yourself itching after.

drinking too much and puking all over your couch.

again drinking too much and having the shits while trying to bang the fatback at your buddies house and trying to shit quiet 007 like so she dont hear you.

waking up in a bed full of people you dont know after a night of jager bombs and buddah. not knowing why your dick and your butt hurts.

these are mistakes a teen makes not your retarted shit ideas

[quote]chicktuna wrote:
lets just say my parents get mad cause i eat too many eggs and they get mad that i might get fat.[/quote]
so what you think its a magic pill?

you think you dont have to eat alot to get big juiced up or not?

get a job buy your own damn food and shut up about it

…your parents are getting mad because your eating too much, so you’ve decided to take anabolic steroids? This thread is over. NOW.

[quote]BrownTrout wrote:
…your parents are getting mad because your eating too much, so you’ve decided to take anabolic steroids? This thread is over. NOW.[/quote]
Yup…

[quote]MaddyD wrote:
Growing_Boy wrote:
Que no, puto, que no! (A cookie to whomever translates that)

want to just give me my cookie now or should I let someone else have a chance?
[/quote]

No cookie for you

[quote]chicktuna wrote:
please dont turn it it to something else.im ghey. [/quote]

Dude guys, I just poured orange juice over my dry chicken, threw it in the microwave and it tastes nothing like orange chicken. Fuck! FUCK! FUUUCCK!! You may have won this battle chicken, but you haven’t won the war!