T Nation

17 Year Old. Wow

Crazy how people actually watched that video and thought “he must use steroids.”

[quote]louiek wrote:
Crazy how people actually watched that video and thought “he must use steroids.”[/quote]

Hey, those are the new spokes-persons for the bodybuilding forum, here to update your head with the latest news and truths in bodybuilding, that you’re talking about.

If they say STEROIDS, that is the only reason a lifter looks the way he does…

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]louiek wrote:
Crazy how people actually watched that video and thought “he must use steroids.”[/quote]

Hey, those are the new spokes-persons for the bodybuilding forum, here to update your head with the latest news and truths in bodybuilding, that you’re talking about.

If they say STEROIDS, that is the only reason a lifter looks the way he does…[/quote]

So.butthurt

Hey, got.a.link.to.this.kid’s.routine?!

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]louiek wrote:

If they say STEROIDS, that is the only reason a lifter looks the way he does…[/quote]

So.butthurt

[/quote]

What’s the routine for hard, seperated, grainy muscles? That’s what I want to know…those lucky IFBB pros with their secret routines. No wonder they got to where they are

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]louiek wrote:

So.butthurt

[/quote]

i lol’d

This subforum should seriously be renamed “Get Big 2.0”

[quote]DeltaOne wrote:
This subforum should seriously be renamed “Get Big 2.0” [/quote]

Honestly. There are some absolutely shocking threads at the moment. Between this one, the steroids thread and the Phil Heath one it seems like this forum is overrun with anti-bodybuilders.

[quote]krebcycle wrote:

[quote]DeltaOne wrote:

Honestly. There are some absolutely shocking threads at the moment. Between this one, the steroids thread and the Phil Heath one it seems like this forum is overrun with anti-bodybuilders.[/quote]

They think they’re cool. Impressed yet?

[quote]krebcycle wrote:

[quote]DeltaOne wrote:

Honestly. There are some absolutely shocking threads at the moment. Between this one, the steroids thread and the Phil Heath one it seems like this forum is overrun with anti-bodybuilders.[/quote]

They think they’re cool. Impressed yet?[/quote]

Not yet.

[quote]krebcycle wrote:

[quote]DeltaOne wrote:

What do you look like krebcycle? Why not show us how much of a bodybuilder you are?

Anti bodybuilders?

If anything the one downplaying drugs and stuff are the anti bodybuilders. Sry but drugs play a BIG part in pro bodybuilding wether you like it or not

And no im not saying its ALL DRUGS lmao

[quote]Proud_Virgin wrote:

[quote]krebcycle wrote:

[quote]DeltaOne wrote:

What do you look like krebcycle? Why not show us how much of a bodybuilder you are?[/quote]

I have absolutely no intention of posting pictures of myself on here.
Feel free to lambast me. I honestly care very little if you do or not. I have not made any claims of possessing a phenomenal physique, nor have I offered any training advice. So not sure what posting a pic would add to my argument.

Irregardless, to reiterate my point, I will likely never post a picture on this website. Flame away.

[quote]zraw wrote:
Anti bodybuilders?

If anything the one downplaying drugs and stuff are the anti bodybuilders. Sry but drugs play a BIG part in pro bodybuilding wether you like it or not

And no im not saying its ALL DRUGS lmao[/quote]

I’m not sure how/why people are trying to argue this.

it feels to me like two sides are arguing two different and non-conflicting points yet still arguing against each other. lol. One side saying drugs play a big part, without any offense or judgement against the bodybuilding using, to the contrary accepting its a legitimate part of the sport. Then the other side getting defensive on behalf of the Pros, arguing its bad to look down on/ judge the users. Lol. oh the interwebz

@ group 1: Group 2 isnt saying they dont use, just that steroids dont do it all.

@ group 2: group 1 isnt demonizing, vilifying or judging the users, they are simply stating that they do use and it contributes to ‘some’ and an arguably ‘significant’ portion of their gains.

these 2 points are not mutually exclusive as far as i can tell.

[quote]krebcycle wrote:

[quote]krebcycle wrote:

[quote]DeltaOne wrote:

What do you look like krebcycle? Why not show us how much of a bodybuilder you are?[/quote]

Feel free to lambast me. I honestly care very little if you do or not. I have not made any claims of possessing a phenomenal physique, nor have I offered any training advice. So not sure what posting a pic would add to my argument.

Irregardless, to reiterate my point, I will likely never post a picture on this website. Flame away.[/quote]

No I will not flame you, but the people you are calling “anti-bodybuilders” have bodybuilder physiques. Lean & developed. Myself, zraw & want2getlean still have plenty of work to do, but I assure you that we put alot of effort into bodybuilding. I can only speak for myself, but I love this sport, and my efforts & physique reflect that.

Meanwhile, you admit to not having an impressive physique…so who is “anti-bodybuilder” here?

EDIT: Putter hit the nail on the head.

[quote]krebcycle wrote:

[quote]krebcycle wrote:

[quote]DeltaOne wrote:

Irregardless, to reiterate my point, I will likely never post a picture on this website. Flame away.[/quote]

No I will not flame you, but the people you are calling “anti-bodybuilders” have bodybuilder physiques. Lean & developed. Myself, zraw & want2getlean still have plenty of work to do, but I assure you that we put alot of effort into bodybuilding. I can only speak for myself, but I love this sport, and my efforts & physique reflect that.

Meanwhile, you admit to not having an impressive physique…so who is “anti-bodybuilder” here?

[/quote]

Oh now you’ve gona and done it. you agreeding with me will just bring out the contrarians who will look for any excuse of minutae to disagree with me on lol.

[quote]krebcycle wrote:

[quote]krebcycle wrote:

[quote]DeltaOne wrote:

[/quote]

Where in what i posted, did I admit to not having an impressive physique? I merely said I have not claimed to have one.

[quote]zraw wrote:
Anti bodybuilders?

And no im not saying its ALL DRUGS lmao[/quote]

For whats it’s worth, I have never posted in this thread to say drugs do not play a part. Of course they do.
What I found ridiculous in this thread was the people stating with certainty that this guy is a steroid user. People are entitled to their opinion, but just stating with certainty that this guy juices, and then ridiculing anyone who gives him the benefit of the doubt is ignorant, and I do not understand what it adds to any argument.

[quote]putter2712 wrote:
@ group 1: Group 2 isnt saying they dont use, just that steroids dont do it all.

@ group 2: group 1 isnt demonizing, vilifying or judging the users, they are simply stating that they do use and it contributes to ‘some’ and an arguably ‘significant’ portion of their gains.

these 2 points are not mutually exclusive as far as i can tell.[/quote]

Pfft’ begone with thy logic and sense you have no place here!