T Nation

17 Year Old. Wow


#141

HI.


#142

15 years old


#143

on stag.


#144

most recent.


#145

This site sucks so much ass now. Every year it got gradually worse since I joined


#146

Once you know what its like to be Superman you never go back being Clark Kent. Youll be back, keep it up and enjoy what youre doing.


#147

You look awesome and have really great genetics. It’s a shame your choosing to no longer compete, I’m sure you could take this far.

Don’t let haters put you off. The internet sucks for jealousy and accusations. It sounds like your motivation has been coming from within for the past 3+ years anyway, so with that in mind, I wouldn’t care what other people think. Travelling for 3hrs daily is a stunning level of commitment.

If you are quitting for good, congratulations on taking it very far in a very short amount of time. Very few get to your level.


#148

[quote]ToTheTop_TTT wrote:
Once you know what its like to be Superman you never go back being Clark Kent. Youll be back, keep it up and enjoy what youre doing.[/quote]

I truly hope this to be the case, because that is the most bullshit reason for quitting
I’ve ever heard.


#149

[quote]aaronpower1994 wrote:

ever since i have been exposed online and to people in bodybuilding, ive seen how much ive been taken advantage of and how many arseholes there are and thats why ive quit, ive stopped enjoying it completely, [/quote]

The world is full of people like that. If you stop enjoying what you like to do because of them, you’re going to have one shitty life.


#150

[quote]aaronpower1994 wrote:
that video “workout” was as much as a workout as the first day i was in the gym when i was 14, i held a barbell and posed for the man taking photos for the photo-shoot, i didn’t take notice of the man actually filming until i see a arm workout pop up on youtube… hence why i paused the dumbbell while curling , why would i train like that?

Aaron[/quote]

So… you’re claiming to have not realized you were being filmed for a minimum of 9 mins? MY GOD, they have the alien technology of fiber optics in your gym! NOWHERE IS SAFE; RUN, RUN WHILE YOU CAN


#151

[quote]jake_j_m wrote:
You look awesome and have really great genetics. It’s a shame your choosing to no longer compete, I’m sure you could take this far.

Don’t let haters put you off. The internet sucks for jealousy and accusations. It sounds like your motivation has been coming from within for the past 3+ years anyway, so with that in mind, I wouldn’t care what other people think. Travelling for 3hrs daily is a stunning level of commitment.

If you are quitting for good, congratulations on taking it very far in a very short amount of time. Very few get to your level. [/quote]
x2

[quote]swhole milk wrote:

[quote]aaronpower1994 wrote:
that video “workout” was as much as a workout as the first day i was in the gym when i was 14, i held a barbell and posed for the man taking photos for the photo-shoot, i didn’t take notice of the man actually filming until i see a arm workout pop up on youtube… hence why i paused the dumbbell while curling , why would i train like that?

Aaron[/quote]

So… you’re claiming to have not realized you were being filmed for a minimum of 9 mins? MY GOD, they have the alien technology of fiber optics in your gym! NOWHERE IS SAFE; RUN, RUN WHILE YOU CAN[/quote]

Maybe he didn’t look at the camera? Maybe he’s focused while he trains?


#152

[quote]kakno wrote:

[quote]jake_j_m wrote:
You look awesome and have really great genetics. It’s a shame your choosing to no longer compete, I’m sure you could take this far.

Don’t let haters put you off. The internet sucks for jealousy and accusations. It sounds like your motivation has been coming from within for the past 3+ years anyway, so with that in mind, I wouldn’t care what other people think. Travelling for 3hrs daily is a stunning level of commitment.

If you are quitting for good, congratulations on taking it very far in a very short amount of time. Very few get to your level. [/quote]
x2[/quote]
x3


#153

[quote]johnman18 wrote:
Every year it got gradually worse since I joined[/quote]

Ummm, yeah…

We’ve noticed.


#154

Pretty ridiculous to quit because people give you shit. It’s a shame you don’t have more fortitude and not care what “haters” say and push forward. But w/e, it’s your life.


#155

[quote]aaronpower1994 wrote:

that video “workout” was as much as a workout as the first day i was in the gym when i was 14, i held a barbell and posed for the man taking photos for the photo-shoot, i didn’t take notice of the man actually filming until i see a arm workout pop up on youtube… hence why i paused the dumbbell while curling , why would i train like that?
[/quote]

Im sorry but this alone tells me you are not Aaron Power. Irish Muscle approached you for a photo shoot and didnt care to tell you that they were also filming as well??? This for the sole purpose of posting it on their website (not youtube)with all the other bodybuilders who are profiled there (galleries plus training vids)?

[quote]aaronpower1994 wrote:
…thanks for pushing me away from bodybuilding because i’m enjoying my life for the first time in a long time and I’ve never been happier, ill always have the pictures for memory but that’s all they will ever be because i’m finished. this isn’t going to be a continues argument, this will be my only post. i hope i cleared up everything. Here’s 1 picture from on stage, 1 from backstage and 1 from when i was 15. goodbye.

Aaron[/quote]

Seriously’ guilt trips dont work that well around here because everyone is a selfish bastard or didnt you know that already?…jk

NABBA NI was on on the 21st April, which was two only weeks ago and your telling me Aarons life has suddenly changed for the better after giving up something he presumably loves? All this because people say he is juicing? If you say he qualified for the Worlds on the 16th of June BUT he is not going to compete because of the suggestions that he uses, you’re talking pure bollox! Nearly ever fucker thats competing uses! Why wouldnt he compete’ and fuck the rest? His physique is bloody fantastic for a 17 year old and those legs…

Anyway if this is such an issue why not compete as a natural? Why give up soo much for the sake of naysayers?

This fellas is not the real deal’ so put your cryin hankies back in your pockets, cuz dis is total shite!

Btw: Post an actual pic giving us the finger and not one creeped off the net and I’ll gladly eat humble pie!


#156

[quote]kakno wrote:
Maybe he didn’t look at the camera? Maybe he’s focused while he trains?[/quote]

BRO TELL ME ABOUT IT I WALK INTO A SQUAT RACK LIKE EVERY DAY I’M SO FOCUSED ON MY TRAINING

glad at least one other poster realized the idiocy of that claim. (SLAINGE)


#157

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
Pretty ridiculous to quit because people give you shit. It’s a shame you don’t have more fortitude and not care what “haters” say and push forward. But w/e, it’s your life.[/quote]

TOTALLY agree with this.

BBers in the past survived ridicule in the mainstream press AND bodybuilding press. The internet seems to have made everyone way too sensitive because it’s non-stop. One can read shit against themselves 24/7 without a break, and it seems to have worn down a nerve.

Arnold wore cut-off sweatpants to INSTIGATE criticism against his shitty calves.

Improvise, adapt, overcome.


#158

[quote]swhole milk wrote:

[quote]kakno wrote:
Maybe he didn’t look at the camera? Maybe he’s focused while he trains?[/quote]

BRO TELL ME ABOUT IT I WALK INTO A SQUAT RACK LIKE EVERY DAY I’M SO FOCUSED ON MY TRAINING

glad at least one other poster realized the idiocy of that claim. (SLAINGE)[/quote]
If someone told him they were going to take pics during the session and to not look at the camera there’s a good chance he’d miss a video camera. Or forget it since it happened a few years ago.

I don’t see the need for all the hate. This kid looks better at 17 than 95% of the people on this site ever will.


#159

[quote]SLAINGE wrote:
This fellas is not the real deal’ so put your cryin hankies back in your pockets, cuz dis is total shite!

Btw: Post an actual pic giving us the finger and not one creeped off the net and I’ll gladly eat humble pie! [/quote]

test.net” or a shoe are also viable options


#160

[quote]kakno wrote:

[quote]swhole milk wrote:

[quote]kakno wrote:
Maybe he didn’t look at the camera? Maybe he’s focused while he trains?[/quote]

BRO TELL ME ABOUT IT I WALK INTO A SQUAT RACK LIKE EVERY DAY I’M SO FOCUSED ON MY TRAINING

glad at least one other poster realized the idiocy of that claim. (SLAINGE)[/quote]
If someone told him they were going to take pics during the session and to not look at the camera there’s a good chance he’d miss a video camera. Or forget it since it happened a few years ago.

I don’t see the need for all the hate. This kid looks better at 17 than 95% of the people on this site ever will. [/quote]

The photo shoot was for a website…

…sooo they would have presumably asked him his permission to post his pics in their TRAINING GALLERY and post his vid in their TRAINING SECTION plus it is not inconceivable that all this would have been explained to him beforehand’ no?

I know one of the guys (Frank) in the contest coverage I posted up that had a vid and photos done exactly like Aaron did and he was well aware of what was going on because they ASKED HIM beforehand!

Btw it happened last month! Also’ no hate here.