T Nation

17 Year Old. Wow

Better than I look.

Loving the comments about acne on a 17yr old. From 15-17 I had acne so bad that i still have insane scars acros my back and chest from them. it sucks. The only thing that even helped a bit was acutane and I wish i wouldnt of used that shit but it helped a bit. In no way was on i steroids (or even come close to looking like then/now) but I had acne worse than any user who reacts that way.

Great job for him surpassing what most accomplish in their life by the time he was 17. Haters gonna hate

i think hes one ugly dude lol. but, impressive physique.

The bad skin looked like freckles to me. Isn’t he redhaired?

I did not read everyones reply…I saw the first 2 pics of the kid…is the third pic with the blonde hair the same kid? (this pic looks juiced absolutely)
The first 2 pics can be achieved naturally, with good genetics, proper diet and proper training. I know this from my own experience. I started training at age 18 and by 20 looked very much like this dude, although I will say he has better natural shape than I did, I was taller at 5"11".
Anyone remember the “young” Casey Viator at age 19, the youngest Mr. America ever? Much more impressive than this dude for sure!

And last but not least if you doubt my credentials…some of the names that I trained with on occasion were guys by the name of James De Melo ( a guy who could have been the next Weider superstar) and a powerlifter by the name of Jesse Kellum.

looks great!

[quote]rocket man 400 wrote:
I did not read everyones reply…I saw the first 2 pics of the kid…is the third pic with the blonde hair the same kid? (this pic looks juiced absolutely)
The first 2 pics can be achieved naturally, with good genetics, proper diet and proper training. I know this from my own experience. I started training at age 18 and by 20 looked very much like this dude, although I will say he has better natural shape than I did, I was taller at 5"11".
Anyone remember the “young” Casey Viator at age 19, the youngest Mr. America ever? Much more impressive than this dude for sure!

And last but not least if you doubt my credentials…some of the names that I trained with on occasion were guys by the name of James De Melo ( a guy who could have been the next Weider superstar) and a powerlifter by the name of Jesse Kellum.[/quote]

I hope you are not suggesting Casey Viator was natural.

And last but not least if you doubt my credentials…some of the names that I trained with on occasion were guys by the name of James De Melo ( a guy who could have been the next Weider superstar) and a powerlifter by the name of Jesse Kellum.[/quote]

3rd pic is lee priest in child form, i wonder if he would have been taller if he didnt use juice.

Ha ha…I thought that was Lee Priest in the back of my mind…thanks for confirming it!!! I was thinking no way it could have been the same dude as the 2 above pics!! But I had to ask…

As for Casey being natural…Noooo, I am not suggesting that!!

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

3rd pic is lee priest in child form, i wonder if he would have been taller if he didnt use juice.[/quote]

lol at ‘child form’

you have a nice way of wording things

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

3rd pic is lee priest in child form, i wonder if he would have been taller if he didnt use juice.[/quote]

Maybe. But he has short parents.

Damn that’s super impressive…

What sort of supplements you use dude?

[quote]Professor X wrote:
How is it all of these threads turn out the same here? Why does it always come down to arguing about who is on what? I could see if this were a discussion centered around that topic, but to bring that up every single time a picture is posted of anyone impressive just makes this site look like it has been taken over by the 11th grade crowd.[/quote]

dude, REALLY? you like me work in a buisness where we service the general public, and you ask this.

no? ok, i will spell it out for you with red crayon:

PEOPLE ARE STUPID AND THEY GENERALLY SUCK.

[quote]How is it all of these threads turn out the same here? Why does it always come down to arguing about who is on what?
[/quote]

Isn’t it obvious?

It’s because it makes a big difference, whether someone is natural//using. So, for the benefit of anyone interested in natural/assisted training, it surely helps to know? Without knowing the kid and having him tell you the truth, everyone is guessing, and both sides could easily be right or wrong.

Maybe next week someone will post his training plan, which may or may not be suitable for natural trainers, or users.

And please, no one reply with something like, ‘what difference does it make if he uses’… of course it makes a difference.

Peace.

[quote]evo2008 wrote:

[quote]How is it all of these threads turn out the same here? Why does it always come down to arguing about who is on what?
[/quote]

Isn’t it obvious?

It’s because it makes a big difference, whether someone is natural//using. So, for the benefit of anyone interested in natural/assisted training, it surely helps to know? Without knowing the kid and having him tell you the truth, everyone is guessing, and both sides could easily be right or wrong.

Maybe next week someone will post his training plan, which may or may not be suitable for natural trainers, or users.

And please, no one reply with something like, ‘what difference does it make if he uses’… of course it makes a difference.

Peace.

[/quote]

Big difference to who? How does it help to know? You are completely missing the point as to why people find speculation over steroid use in these threads frustrating.
And so what if someone posts his training program? If you are going to adopt it based on two photos and a short video, then his possible steroid use would pale in significance compared to your stupidity.

Hmm well he looks awesome for a 17 year old, but where are the people on here that rant “You’re too young for steroids! RAWR”

^ Billy Bourne NABBA World Champion 2006

[quote]titleist55 wrote:
…ireland really hasn’t produced a thing on the bodybuilding scene… [/quote]

Enda Wright NABBA World Champion 2011

Aaron didnt show up so no pics! He’s apparently shooting for the NABBA World Championships in June so good luck to him.

Here’s a vid from our clubs show last week. This is the finale with the winners of the three weight categories U80kg, U90kg & Over 90kg. The two guys, left and centre are from the club. The middle guy (Frank) won.

I must post up the photos I took…

17 good work bro. what is your routine and diet like because im 15 and just starting out