T Nation

17 Year Old. Wow

i originally started this thread to get peoples input on his physique. not speculations of supplementation. so hopefully back to the real topic, has he real potential to take it far in the game? ireland really hasn’t produced a thing on the bodybuilding scene. would be great if he could shake some feathers

[quote]belligerent wrote:
Man those might be the best hamstrings I’ve ever seen, period.[/quote]

Jeff Rodriguez hamstring genetics + better calves…

The world is unfair.

How many of you have actually seen a real bodybuilder up close, in person? This kid looks good but isn’t anywhere near the level many of you seem to think he is… to justify steroid use.

There was a farm kid in my highschool with a better physique, and of course all natural. He came into senior year looking unbelievably full. I asked him what he did all summer. He said he trained Nautilus 3x per week, one set per exercise to failure, then ate like a god and worked his ass off on his dad’s farm.

Some of you guys must not have expectations of looking big or good at all if you just assume someone that size to be on the juice. Yeah its possible and he looks great. But its not out of reach for a natural with good genetics. I’m sure we’ve all met someone in our lives that look amazing and built despite only putting forth minimal effort. Shit the guy that got me into lifting has the body of a aesthetics model and he only trains a couple times a week eats less than a couple thousand calories a day and drinks 7 ddays a week

[quote]paulieserafini wrote:
Some of you guys must not have expectations of looking big or good at all if you just assume someone that size to be on the juice. Yeah its possible and he looks great. But its not out of reach for a natural with good genetics. I’m sure we’ve all met someone in our lives that look amazing and built despite only putting forth minimal effort. Shit the guy that got me into lifting has the body of a aesthetics model and he only trains a couple times a week eats less than a couple thousand calories a day and drinks 7 ddays a week[/quote]

It’s the same guys telling everyone that every guy much over 200lbs is just fat.

All I know is that Power is the best surname for a bodybuilder. Ever. Even better than Pechman.

You guys do realize that steroids have other uses than just to build size, right? Have you noticed that almost no natural competitors have the ridiculous muscle density/grainy-ness/maturity that untested competitors have come contest day?

And no, I’m not saying this kids is using AAS.

people here are deluded
kid is juicing end of/
if u think otherwise u have no clue wtf bodybuilding is

How can you definitely know whether or whether not he’s using?
Acne? there are tonnes of teens in my gym that by this logic with the amount of bacne they have they should be the size of jay cutler.
We accept that some people are born smarter, born better sprinters, born stronger, born with frigging bigger breasts or bigger knobs lol but can’t accept that some may just have better genetics to pack on more muscle quicker than others?
If your first comment is along the lines of ‘he’s obviously using’ then it just shows insecurity/jealousy

[quote]ronald1919 wrote:
people here are deluded
kid is juicing end of/
if u think otherwise u have no clue wtf bodybuilding is[/quote]

Prove it.

its not just about size. look at the muscle hardness, separation, thin skin ect
this is what u can expect from a natty…in his 30s

LOL

With the posts/thought process prevalent in this thread there’s no wonder a lot of the people here look the way that they do.

[quote]gregron wrote:
LOL

With the posts/though process prevalent in this thread there’s no wonder a lot of the people here look the way that they do.[/quote]
SPOTTED

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:
LOL

With the posts/though process prevalent in this thread there’s no wonder a lot of the people here look the way that they do.[/quote]
SPOTTED[/quote]
ZOMG its greggggggg <3

[quote]jake_j_m wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:
LOL

SPOTTED[/quote]
ZOMG its greggggggg <3[/quote]

omg he’s alive

[quote]gregron wrote:
LOL

With the posts/thought process prevalent in this thread there’s no wonder a lot of the people here look the way that they do.[/quote]

The wife is out, isn’t she?

Wait… I heard a car pull up! SHUT IT DOWN!! HURRY!!

^ hahaha

lol i watched the video, kid just looks like someone who started lifting or doing some kind of labor young, trained his legs hard from the start and has decent genetics. His arms are really not overwhelming, and IMO when someone trains legs from the start its pretty easy to develop leg mass over arm mass.

Again, just my opinion but man you guys really think those are the arms of AAS? hahahahaha shit, his barbell curl form was just plain weird, looked like effort to just hold it all weird like at the bottom of each rep. O well, looks better than me :slight_smile:

Seen that kid since he was still in school before he quit to go pro as a bodybuilder, looked for sponsors and stuff no one took him seriously at that time.
nothing but respect for him. His genes are sick, he was ripped before he start bodybuilding.
Hope he knows what hes doing, you can’t build 15 kgs in less than 2 months without gear. That’s what the man did, went from ripped to fat and huge by building up about 40kgs in like 18 months and then to this.
Only god knows what he was taking, hope he will be able to keep going at the same rate without any injuries or heart problems. His workouts are more intense than anyone elses in the gym. Man with the right genes and passion, if his health lets him and he doesn’t go all the way, I don’t know who could.
For the people who are judging him for his height or saying that he doesn’t even look that good, get a grip look at his harmstrings again then look at your own and then talk.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
You guys do realize that steroids have other uses than just to build size, right? Have you noticed that almost no natural competitors have the ridiculous muscle density/grainy-ness/maturity that untested competitors have come contest day?

And no, I’m not saying this kids is using AAS.[/quote]

Thank you. Scale weight/raw physical size says nothing…there’s a distinct “look” that accompanies usage.