T Nation

17 Year Old. Wow

[quote]charlotte49er wrote:

[quote]SLAINGE wrote:
Super strict training, fair play’ but notice the bad skin on the back of his triceps and shoulders, probably why the vid was shot lacking colour, de-emphasize the obvious I suppose

[/quote]

How is bacne a sign of steroid use, especially when he is 17? I can’t remember anyone in my high school who didn’t have terrible bacne. In high school my back looked like a connect-the-dots game.[/quote]

Damn, that must have been one rough looking high school.

after vid less impressed

[quote]Ghost16 wrote:
Those hamstrings are sick. [/quote]

I was about to say. Jesus fuck.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
How is it all of these threads turn out the same here? Why does it always come down to arguing about who is on what? I could see if this were a discussion centered around that topic, but to bring that up every single time a picture is posted of anyone impressive just makes this site look like it has been taken over by the 11th grade crowd.[/quote]

it’s envy…period

This thread turned real sour.

Guy doesn’t even look near big enough to be accused of anything other then working hard in that video. Sure he looks freaky in the photos and at 17 he probably has the genetics to take this far. Why must anything else be discussed? Comments on skin in particular were just plain strange, even now at 20 I get some acne on shoulders/back and a ton of “ugly” stretch marks, dus dat mean i juice?

Another young “Aaron” with a load of accusations thrown at him rather then acknowledgement of his accomplishments… seems to be trend on these boards.

Good for a 17 yo obviously but lol @ people calling training arms for a photo shoot “working hard”. I wouldn’t even bother to go to the gym if I was only going to do something as light as seen on that video. NOT saying he isn’t training hard in a normal session. Wouldn’t accuse of steroids since it is my understanding that genetics play a far bigger role on how rapidly one can develop.

[quote]krebcycle wrote:

Your idle speculation masquerading as fact is irritating. .[/quote]

Lol im gonna stuff that somewhere and use it later.

Too much keyboard warriors and internet gurus, I’m out.

The comments in this thread suck. Some of you need to ask yourselves why we need to discuss steroids any time a picture is posted that makes some here feel inadequate.

tom platz anyone

He looks awesome for sure. After watching the video I have no reason to believe he is using anything (certainly not that much). Mike Tyson was that muscular at 17.

Well I hope everyone that claimed this guy was 100% juicin have now watched that video. The video does not show a physique that screams out using in my opinion.

The only thing that this thread highlights is those people that get satisfaction from belittling the achievements of others.

[quote]krebcycle wrote:
Well I hope everyone that claimed this guy was 100% juicin have now watched that video. The video does not show a physique that screams out using in my opinion.

The only thing that this thread highlights is those people that get satisfaction from belittling the achievements of others.[/quote]

Yep…and for this many pages of it, we now just know this site has a shit load of haters.

Steroids didn’t even need to come up and yes, I have seen people as muscular as this kid before even though his legs are gifted.

This attitude where that becomes the discussion every sing;e time someone posts an impressive picture is fucking irritating. It always comes from the same people also.

[quote]krebcycle wrote:

The only thing that this thread highlights is those people that get satisfaction from belittling the achievements of others.[/quote]

Let me ask you this question…would I be belittling Phil Heath if I said he uses AAS? NO! I would be simply stating a fact that is screamingly obvious. There is no satisfaction garnered here from stating what I think to be true and suggesting so is deflecting my point. Yes it’s an opinion but it’s based on a lot more info than you are privy to but what the hey…

Btw Aaron’s skin looks like so many users I have met over the years. His acne is deep under the skin running down his delt’s onto his upper arms not the nipple headed shit on teenagers backs and faces!

The funny thing is some clowns here have alluded to the fact that steroids do not make the bodybuilder and that genetics, hard work, work ethic and diet are MORE important’ yet when steroids are mentioned these same clowns cry blasphemy’ how dare you discredit his physique by claiming he uses while inadvertently admitting that steroids are playing a major role in their development! Talk about flawed logic but we all know logic is not a strong point in some…

Anyway just to give credit where credit is due Aaron looks great’ even though I believe he is juicing.

[quote]Raw Finn wrote:
Good for a 17 yo obviously but lol @ people calling training arms for a photo shoot “working hard”. I wouldn’t even bother to go to the gym if I was only going to do something as light as seen on that video. [/quote]

You clearly have no idea! Aaron was 2 weeks away from a show (this Saturday 28th) when this promo was shot, which means he is on a energy sapping diet hence the lack of hardcore intensity you seem to expect.

Btw’ do you train as strict as him? Did you even notice? I guess not!

[quote]SLAINGE wrote:

[quote]krebcycle wrote:

Let me ask you this question…would I be belittling Phil Heath if I said he uses AAS? NO! I would be simply stating a fact that is screamingly obvious. There is no satisfaction garnered here from stating what I think to be true and suggesting so is deflecting my point. Yes it’s an opinion but it’s based on a lot more info than you are privy to but what the hey…

Btw Aaron’s skin looks like so many users I have met over the years. His acne is deep under the skin running down his delt’s onto his upper arms not the nipple headed shit on teenagers backs and faces!

The funny thing is some clowns here have alluded to the fact that steroids do not make the bodybuilder and that genetics, hard work, work ethic and diet are MORE important’ yet when steroids are mentioned these same clowns cry blasphemy’ how dare you discredit his physique by claiming he uses while inadvertently admitting that steroids are playing a major role in their development! Talk about flawed logic but we all know logic is not a strong point in some…

Anyway just to give credit where credit is due Aaron looks great’ even though I believe he is juicing.
[/quote]

My posts were not directed at you in particular, and i’m not sure where you got that impression from.
My posts were directed at the people who were stating that he was definitely on something. To claim that they can tell from two pictures that the guy is certainly juicing is absolutely ridiculous. They also posted their opinions in negative terms as far as I am concerned (check Samaras posts on the first page).

Is he or is he not on steroids? I have no idea and really I do not care. I find it frustrating that people come into a thread that had no mention of steroid use, and all they can think to post is that the guy is on steroids. Look, this is a bodybuilding forum and a great deal of people who body build, use. So why does it need to be brought up every time a new picture is posted? Speculating about whether or not someone is using steroids is redundant by this stage, and honestly if these people find steroid use so reprehensible, why are they even posting in a bodybuilding forum?

The tone of some of the posts is negative, and seems to insinuate that because he may take AAS his physique is somehow not as worthy. Thats obviously a ridiculous notion, otherwise people would be paying more attention to the natural competitors and less to the likes of Phil Heath.

[quote]krebcycle wrote:

[quote]SLAINGE wrote:

[quote]krebcycle wrote:

[/quote]

My posts were not directed at you in particular, and i’m not sure where you got that impression from.
My posts were directed at the people who were stating that he was definitely on something. To claim that they can tell from two pictures that the guy is certainly juicing is absolutely ridiculous. They also posted their opinions in negative terms as far as I am concerned (check Samaras posts on the first page).

Is he or is he not on steroids? I have no idea and really I do not care. I find it frustrating that people come into a thread that had no mention of steroid use, and all they can think to post is that the guy is on steroids. Look, this is a bodybuilding forum and a great deal of people who body build, use. So why does it need to be brought up every time a new picture is posted? Speculating about whether or not someone is using steroids is redundant by this stage, and honestly if these people find steroid use so reprehensible, why are they even posting in a bodybuilding forum?

The tone of some of the posts is negative, and seems to insinuate that because he may take AAS his physique is somehow not as worthy. Thats obviously a ridiculous notion, otherwise people would be paying more attention to the natural competitors and less to the likes of Phil Heath.[/quote]

Apologies then as I thought you directed that at me. Just to reiterate I am in no way discrediting Aarons hard work or physique (those legs are fucking ridiculous and his form was impeccable, which is a rarity) but I just stated what I thought and what I was told.

I get you and I am with you on the ‘why post on these boards if you’re so against steroid use’ but as the thread had already gone down that road I thought I’d stick my oar in.

I understand that people love to hate, I’m Irish for fucksake, we hate to see anyone getting on, it’s an ingrained trait that I’m sick of. Anyway enough of this shite.

My club is hosting a great show this Saturday and if I can get some photos I’ll post em up. Ronny Rockel will be there so hopefully he will come in looking great. He is staying with us for 3 days but wont be training, might even get to have a pint with him.

[quote]SLAINGE wrote:

[quote]Raw Finn wrote:
Good for a 17 yo obviously but lol @ people calling training arms for a photo shoot “working hard”. I wouldn’t even bother to go to the gym if I was only going to do something as light as seen on that video. [/quote]

You clearly have no idea! Aaron was 2 weeks away from a show (this Saturday 28th) when this promo was shot, which means he is on a energy sapping diet hence the lack of hardcore intensity you seem to expect.

Btw’ do you train as strict as him? Did you even notice? I guess not![/quote]
It is obvious that you didn’t read my whole post. Pff, bye.

Anyone who is talking about steroids OR acne in this thread clearly has no fucking clue what they are talking about.

Man those might be the best hamstrings I’ve ever seen, period.