T Nation

17 Year Old. Wow

[quote]DeltaOne wrote:
The rationale behind most posts in this thread:

“OH NOES, he is bigger and leaner than me! He must be on steroids!”[/quote]

Yeah… no.

It’s more ‘there is actual, reasonable observation that points to this 17 year old having used to attain that physique at his age.’

[quote]red04 wrote:

[quote]DeltaOne wrote:

Yeah… no.

It’s more ‘there is actual, reasonable observation that points to this 17 year old having used to attain that physique at his age.’[/quote]

Please enlighten me.

[quote]red04 wrote:

[quote]DeltaOne wrote:

Yeah… no.

It’s more ‘there is actual, reasonable observation that points to this 17 year old having used to attain that physique at his age.’[/quote]

Points that were not posted or are otherwise invisible. And it’s an awfull coincidence everybody throwing the steroid accusations look like utter shit. But whatever.

How is it all of these threads turn out the same here? Why does it always come down to arguing about who is on what? I could see if this were a discussion centered around that topic, but to bring that up every single time a picture is posted of anyone impressive just makes this site look like it has been taken over by the 11th grade crowd.

kids these days…running a freakin pharmacy for his stack since 15 and we are supposed to admire ?
hope he can afford the hospital bills when hes in his 30s

[quote]Professor X wrote:
How is it all of these threads turn out the same here? Why does it always come down to arguing about who is on what? I could see if this were a discussion centered around that topic, but to bring that up every single time a picture is posted of anyone impressive just makes this site look like it has been taken over by the 11th grade crowd.[/quote]

Like Deltaone said a few posts up, it seems that as soon as someone see’s a person bigger then themselves, they have to belittle their achievements. It reeks of insecurity and hang ups.

[quote]krebcycle wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
How is it all of these threads turn out the same here? Why does it always come down to arguing about who is on what? I could see if this were a discussion centered around that topic, but to bring that up every single time a picture is posted of anyone impressive just makes this site look like it has been taken over by the 11th grade crowd.[/quote]

Like Deltaone said a few posts up, it seems that as soon as someone see’s a person bigger then themselves, they have to belittle their achievements. It reeks of insecurity and hang ups.[/quote]

It sucks though and will do nothing but cause people with bigger muscles to avoid posting.

Most Rational:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Props to that kid! He looks awesome, and of course he could be natural. He’s got volumes of natural test pumping through his veins at that age.

Do we know his stats? Plus, no one is standing next to him to make a size comparison. He may look big in the pics, but he’s also very lean, and that alone will add to his dimensional look. [/quote]

Funniest:

[quote]Anus Bleach wrote:
he was clearly inspired by zyzz[/quote]

His name is Aaron Power from Wicklow and he will be competing in the Junior Class on the 28th April at the Forum in Waterford http://www.wwtc.ie/news/wwtc-the-spring-classic-2012

Any Irish lads reading this should make their way down cuz it’s going to be a great show. Mr. Ronny Rockel will be in attendance (I hear he has a great back…)

Great physique

Super strict training, fair play’ but notice the bad skin on the back of his triceps and shoulders, probably why the vid was shot lacking colour, de-emphasize the obvious I suppose

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UArR9ff0X-0&feature=player_embedded#!

What bothers me most about this is who the fuck is selling this young fella gear? unreal…

What’s messed up is some of you are serious.

Those pictures make him look a lot bigger?

That dude isn’t even that big. Really since when bad skin is a end-all proof of gear use ? That’s messed up you people are serious about this. This board reeks of insecurity.

Hit enter before I had even finished half my post. Oh swell.

[quote]SLAINGE wrote:
Super strict training, fair play’ but notice the bad skin on the back of his triceps and shoulders, probably why the vid was shot lacking colour, de-emphasize the obvious I suppose

[/quote]

How is bacne a sign of steroid use, especially when he is 17? I can’t remember anyone in my high school who didn’t have terrible bacne. In high school my back looked like a connect-the-dots game.

[quote]Swolegasm wrote:
Those pictures make him look a lot bigger?[/quote]

Yea he still looks good but the pics made him look a lot freakier

[quote]DeltaOne wrote:
Goddamit that dude isn’t even that big. Really, that’ Since when bad skin is a end-all proof of gear use ? [/quote]

Never said it was the end-all proof of steroid use!

[quote]charlotte49er wrote:

[quote]SLAINGE wrote:

[/quote]

How is bacne a sign of steroid use, especially when he is 17? I can’t remember anyone in my high school who didn’t have terrible bacne. In high school my back looked like a connect-the-dots game.[/quote]

If you are asking why bacne is a sign of steroid use I suggest you read up on the subject or meet some people who are actually juicing and you will see for yourself…

Btw you or your mates having bacne as teenagers has no bearing in this instance as this kid is built like shit brickhouse and I bet you were not (no offence) - take a look at his side leg shot for fucksake!

You’re all acting like I’m suggesting something sooo terrible you can’t bear to hear it? Steroids are rife in bodybuiling so get over it. This show next Saturday will be brimming with the stuff but I dont give a flying shit because thats the nature of the beast that is competitive bodybuilding. I really wish it weren’t but no fucker is going to get tested (as it costs money) so its every man for himself.

[quote]krebcycle wrote:
Like Deltaone said a few posts up, it seems that as soon as someone see’s a person bigger then themselves, they have to belittle their achievements. It reeks of insecurity and hang ups.[/quote]

I’m bigger than this kid, but I don’t have the hardness to my physique that he does…the hardness that comes from AAS use. Look at how full his muscles are despite being as lean as he is, the way the skin wraps around the muscle bellies. No natural 17 year old looks like that…the only naturals that do are those that have been training for 10-20+ years, and even they can’t stay that full when they diet down.

My question is, why do you guys feel that acknowledging someones PED use is belittling their achievements? The kid appears to be training hard, and is surely paying attention to his diet. AAS don’t allow him to slack off, they just render his efforts more productive.

Competitive bodybuilding = drug use