T Nation

17 Year Old. Wow

[quote]165StateChamp wrote:
As natural as two men having sex. Hope that helps.[/quote]

an exciting career in g4p awaits!

[quote]K-Man32 wrote:
Lol, the third picture is Lee Priest…hope people know that. He has a similar build (especially legs) to E-bomb. Guess by some of your peoples perspective…e-bomb uses as well.

T-Nation hasn’t changed at all i see.[/quote]

Something about the front double bi just reminded me of that Priest picture. Plus, you know, it dovetailed nicely with my manlet follow-up.

Also, ebomb is five years older than this kid… but nice try with that.

[quote]anonym wrote:

[quote]K-Man32 wrote:
Lol, the third picture is Lee Priest…hope people know that. He has a similar build (especially legs) to E-bomb. Guess by some of your peoples perspective…e-bomb uses as well.

Something about the front double bi just reminded me of that Priest picture. Plus, you know, it dovetailed nicely with my manlet follow-up.

Also, ebomb is five years older than this kid… but nice try with that.[/quote]
x2 I also find Evan more impressive than this kid … but that could be my own personal bias

I’m in the school of thought “where there’s a will there’s a way” his build is not impossible for his age naturally.

Highly unlikely, very unlikely but hey…why not? Shoot high.

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]anonym wrote:

[quote]K-Man32 wrote:

Also, ebomb is five years older than this kid… but nice try with that.[/quote]
x2 I also find Evan more impressive than this kid … but that could be my own personal bias[/quote]

x3. Even though i think this kid looks awesome. If I need a kick up the bollocks I go look at his log.

/nuthugging

[quote]K-Man32 wrote:
I’m in the school of thought “where there’s a will there’s a way” his build is not impossible for his age naturally.

Highly unlikely, very unlikely but hey…why not? Shoot high.[/quote]

Well at least you won’t have to worry about people wondering if you use.

[quote]Proud_Virgin wrote:

[quote]K-Man32 wrote:

Highly unlikely, very unlikely but hey…why not? Shoot high.[/quote]

Well at least you won’t have to worry about people wondering if you use.[/quote]
Lol, yeah i’ll give you that one. Not yet at least.

Props to that kid! He looks awesome, and of course he could be natural. He’s got volumes of natural test pumping through his veins at that age.

Do we know his stats? Plus, no one is standing next to him to make a size comparison. He may look big in the pics, but he’s also very lean, and that alone will add to his dimensional look.

Lots of jelly in this thread.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Props to that kid! He looks awesome, and of course he could be natural. He’s got volumes of natural test pumping through his veins at that age.

Do we know his stats? Plus, no one is standing next to him to make a size comparison. He may look big in the pics, but he’s also very lean, and that alone will add to his dimensional look. [/quote]

FIRST reasonable post in this 3ead.

/3eAD.

Awesome physique.
Looks just like a distant cousin of mine who grew up on a farm.

story coming out that people who know him will be supprised if he’s alive with the amount he’s putting into himself atm unfortunately

Well in that case he should probably slow down with the AAS^

[quote]titleist55 wrote:
story coming out that people who know him will be supprised if he’s alive with the amount he’s putting into himself atm unfortunately[/quote]

he was clearly inspired by zyzz

[quote]Anus Bleach wrote:

[quote]titleist55 wrote:
story coming out that people who know him will be supprised if he’s alive with the amount he’s putting into himself atm unfortunately[/quote]

he was clearly inspired by zyzz[/quote]

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]titleist55 wrote:

[/quote]

TOO SOON.

LEIK DIZ IF U CRIEZ ERRYTIME ZYZZ IS MENTIONED

ERRYY TIMEMEEE!!!

[quote]titleist55 wrote:

No dude, don’t you see?? At that age he has UNNATURAL levels of testosterone pumping through his veins…AAS would be redundant.

[quote]titleist55 wrote:
Do you have a link to the story?

The rationale behind most posts in this thread:

“OH NOES, he is bigger and leaner than me! He must be on steroids!”

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]titleist55 wrote:

[/quote]

TOO SOON.

LEIK DIZ IF U CRIEZ ERRYTIME ZYZZ IS MENTIONED

ERRYY TIMEMEEE!!![/quote]

One of thoses times where i genuinely laughed out loud.

I shall hire you like a pet monkey to make me laugh.